Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (63050 Views)

Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
kaboninc:

So me that is below 5 sef is a no no abi.. .even when I have all it takes to really make a good partner abi?? ? cry cry cry
It's a no no
I dey pity my future children
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Fernandowski(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
lolzzz.... u Nko how tall u are u!?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Jodha(f): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Not even" my younger broda eye",i wud be lookn at him wit my baby nephew's eye cos my younger broda is even gigantic

Lolzz.. Short guyz right now..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I know what I want o
A guy below 5'6ft is a no for me cheesy
LOL. Why?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Jodha(f): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz.... u Nko how tall u are u!?
Lefulefu is 6ft3inches tall.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by kaboninc(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rukkydelta:

It's a no no
I dey pity my future children

It doesn't always work that way..

Are you saying that the kids of Aki and Paw Paw won't grow taller than their dad?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by ecstasy30(f): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
No! Cos am short
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
No
Need height cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Bondesniger(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Them get choice when the guy get money.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
It means am dating a dwarf.

No.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rilwayne001: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
samincredible44:
nigerian gals don't care if u are tall,short,smart or dull as long as u have money

Gbam! EOD
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
When you have money, between one to two feet is added to your height. Depending on how much and the sister in question.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rilwayne001: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
It mean am dating a dwarf.

No.

Aren't you a dwarf as well? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Kingpee2(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
samincredible44:
nigerian gals don't care if u are tall,short,smart or dull as long as u have money
What's up with being short or tall when success is the deal,if dangote was shorter than a dwarf ,trust me even Omotola would settle for him ...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sylve11: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
LegalBaby:
Speak for your galfriends and friends.

Stop the generalising

LWKMD grin grin cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Aleora(f): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
LMAO...Most of the ladies here want tall guy....Oya who will go for the short ones....What if the guys too want tall ladies....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Aren't you a dwarf as well? undecided
Bitch, you crazy angry.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by misano(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
hmmm.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rilwayne001: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Bitch, you crazy angry.

Why is it that you dwarfs always want tall guys? Na by force ¿ angry undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
A lot of ladies can marry and date men shorter than them if other things can compensate for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ask Aki & Pawpaw biko
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by RELAN2446(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nawao, i jst dey pity short guyz.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Rilwayne001: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Aleora:
LMAO...Most of the ladies here want tall guy....Oya who will go for the short ones....What if the guys too want tall ladies....

Me o, I want tall lady. Whether you are ugly o, or you have K-leg, or you lack all those contours, sha be tall like dongoyaro, and you'll have me wink sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Modragon(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
LegalBaby:
Speak for your galfriends and friends.

Stop the generalising

Dats wat u all say bit.ches....but u did get wet wen he has a fat bank account, u just cant explain it
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:

Lefulefu is 6ft3inches tall.. grin grin grin
grin
ehn dat na midget na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
13feet 8 inches is the real deal grin grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nipplesfreak(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, the only "guys" shorter than me are little 8 & 10 year olds grin

...I am a wolf bae...try me
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Aleora(f): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Me o, I want tall lady. Whether you are ugly o, or you have K-leg, or you lack all those contours, sha be tall like dongoyaro, and you'll have me wink sad
lmao...U funny I swear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Modragon:

Dats wat u all say bit.ches....but u did get wet wen he has a fat bank account, u just cant explain it
like oshiomolo? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by jericco1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wow! Never knew girls dislike short guys. You girls should be mindful what you ask for o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Am a short guy, and after reading this, I feel like committing suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
samincredible44:
...... grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? by sisisioge: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Actually, if he's a whiskershorter. As in we both kinda look same height, yes. If not...no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Girls Sabi Use Their Toto Clip Person Prick / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Graduates Wed With Tipper In Plateau State. Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.