Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Do You Document Your Design/thought Process? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Do You Document Your Design/thought Process? (899 Views)

Chat Me Up For Your Design.....08149112183 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Document Your Design/thought Process? by rolandbaker: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2017
How do you document your design process? I don’t mean organizing files and naming conventions but the actual design decisions that you’ve made while working on a project. When clients require new work on the websites/apps that I’ve been working on in the past, I need to study the project again to make better decisions for the updates. The same goes if a project comes along that is comparable to a project in a past. A time consuming search for notes, sketches and similar items follows. Do you have any best practices on how to approach that?please help.
Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References: http://www.graphicdesignforum.com/forum/forum/graphic-design/web-design/1638495-how-do-you-document-your-design-thought-process

Professional Whiteboard Video Pricing

(1) (Reply)

Latest Inspiring Abstract Artwork By Victor Corlin Oledibe (artlivesabst) / An Interesting Logo Character Animation. Enjoy! / Scientists Have Encoded A Movie Into The DNA Of Living Bacteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.