Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Get Unical Gss Real Questions For May Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Unical Gss Real Questions For May Exams (4006 Views)

Waec 2019/2020 Mathematics Expo Answers -may/june Real Questions Runs / Students Of GSS Sabo Kaduna Writing Examination While Sitting On The Floor / 2017 WAEC Real Questions/answers Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Unical Gss Real Questions For May Exams by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2017
For students in university of calabar that is about to write the GSS exam from may 1st, i have a package for you....
Get the questions for each course at a low cost of N2000 PER COURSE...
NOTE
This is not past questions..it is the current question that you will see next week
The file will be sent as pdf file to those interested
For those that wants to write the exam first and clear later, you will pay 6k for each course for an A grade.
Interested dudes should reply me ASAP
DONT LIVE WITH DOUBT...TRY FIRST

2 Likes

Re: Get Unical Gss Real Questions For May Exams by idilyy: 1:24pm On May 03, 2017
guy am intrested on unical gss question Plese drop ur number
Re: Get Unical Gss Real Questions For May Exams by Moseskito(m): 4:38am On Oct 04, 2018
For students in university of calabar that is about to write the GSS exam from may 1st, i have a package for you....
Get the questions for each course at a low cost of N2000 PER COURSE...
NOTE
This is not past questions..it is the current question that you will see next week
The file will be sent as pdf file to those interested
For those that wants to write the exam first and clear later, you will pay 6k for each course for an A grade.
Interested dudes should reply me ASAP
DONT LIVE WITH DOUBT...TRY FIRST
. I very much interested bro.....pls call me up on 08160188034 or u reply me wit ur number tanks

(1) (Reply)

.g sexzskil's life! / JAMB CBT Date For 2015/2016 Announced / Absu Part-time Form (weekend) Umuahia Or Uturu Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.