Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Parents Doesn't Allow Me To Sing As A Career - What Should I Do ?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Parents Doesn't Allow Me To Sing As A Career - What Should I Do ?? (276 Views)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / A Lucrative AI Career: What Needs to be Done / College Of Education Akamkpa Expels Student For Refusal To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Doesn't Allow Me To Sing As A Career - What Should I Do ?? by Zizaxbast(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Question : I am a talented singer , I am presently an undergraduate student and am thinking of taking music as my career after my degree program, but unfortunately my parents don't want me to become a singer/musician ---> what should I do

MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION: If your parents oppose ur talent E.g singing, dancing and so on but you like it .....try out the following opinions of mine

1.) Pray to God Almighty ; before you engage in anything in life , prayer is very important. You have to pray first before starting anything......

2.) Convince your parents ; use soft and Cogent words to persuade them in allowing you to develop and grow your talent......
tell them how those musicians are becoming successful and popular now

3.) Talk to people who can convince your parents : the people I mean here are the people that your parents respect. Note that you can follow this opinion if the number 2 opinion above doesn't work out........

4.) Keep praying to God Almighty : if all the opinions above doesn't work out too ......you have nothing else to do than to keep praying to God Almighty to change their mind.......and you have to stop that your talent if they didn't approve it because you can elevate their anger on you if you continue, so have you to honour and respect them .........GOD KNOWS BEST

PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO SHARE YOUR OWN OPINIONS TOO USING THE COMMENT BOX

source : www.myschoolnewz.

Facebook page ; BEST NAIJA Educational News portal- www.naijaschoolnewz.com

(1) (Reply)

Join Nigerian School Website And Forum / Group Demands Reinstatement Of 6 Student Activists Expelled By FUTO. / Business Ideas That Can Help You To Make Money In Just 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.