Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) (51555 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Where next from here As rich as he was, see where he was buried! not even in one of the gigantic buildings he had! All his properties now go to some people.

May Allah have mercy on him.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
hope those looters re learning from this
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Fountaincrest: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
goodwishes:
chaii,RIP, but that grave is too shallow shocked...Thieves shouldn't dig up to steal his body parts lipsrsealed
Cannibals everywhere in youruba land now
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
valuedammy:
I love Islamic rite on burial, you will know that life is really nothing.

I was 5 or 6 when I knew that death awaits all humans (the whole atmosphere would be sober and cold then when someone dies but these days we celebrate & drink human blood at will )

when I saw corpse in a mortuary at age 15 or so, my life changed completely to being humble & soft to my fellow man in the things I do, say and think that do not glorify God.

I cannot because of the things of this world fret over $1billion in someone else account let alone think of stealing it. Nothing on earth worth worrying your life for except searching if your name is written in heaven. The richest man on earth ever recorded said "vanity on vanity is vanity "

Eccl 2:17-20 Ecclesiastes 2:17 Therefore I hated life; because the work that is done under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit. 2:18 Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me. 2:19 And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have showed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity. 2:20 Therefore I went about to cause my heart to despair of all the labour which I took under the sun

I've seen many children sold all their father labored for all his life squandered two years after his death .

this & past generations of Nigerians & their leaders will not understand the bolded & if they do, corruption & looting will die.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by nwobueze: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Immerging, DAT grave is not up to 5ft deep.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
ChiefAturota bi elubo, Alakowaba, Alariwisi. Meaning
chiefolododo:
Weldon aregbesola
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
I guess you are one of the AMC (aregbesola media center) kudos
ThatFairGuy:
ChiefAturota bi elubo, Alakowaba, Alariwisi. Meaning

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by juman(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
kitaatita:
The grave seems shallow

I think the grave is like normal muslim grave in yorubaland.

I dont know of other areas.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by Oluchi4life2015(f): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
But his people re wicked the didn't put even one car and money for him up on re the things he make in this world no one go with him, why are we killing our self for things of the world
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by juman(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
After death, judgment begins!

فأين تذهبون (So where are you going?) - Quran 81:26

There is no escape from God.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by princedmiayer(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
mowapa:

You don't mean it.
mbok tek eet eazio...
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
That's the only thing that scares me to the bone

It makes me to take life easy

here today
gone tommorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
okunolaafeez:
cars can't be buried with us take things easy May Allah overlook his shortcomings and put him in jannatul firdaos.
Vanity of vanities
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Rabbits can easily unearth that grave. While is it so shallow?
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by shuddyy: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2017
celestialAgent:

Actually they do, but I wont call it wastage. They celebrate in a in a big way if the deceased was old. The only difference is that they don't make a big deal out if burying the dead body. But they make the best 8th day celebration, killing cows, calling big musicians all in celebration of a fulfilled life of the deceased. But in this case, I doubt if their will be any cos the man is not that old.

What you have just described is a typical Yoruba funeral ceremony of old fellow's death......not exclusively Muslims funeral ceremony.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
shuddyy:

What you have just described is a typical Yoruba funeral ceremony of old fellow's death......not exclusively Muslims funeral ceremony.
My bad! Thanks for d clarification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / Three Abducted Greenfield Varsity Students Found Dead / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.