Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Relevant Is HSE Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Relevant Is HSE Certification (1392 Views)

Is Hse Worth It? / How Relevant Is CIBN Certification In Nigeria/globally / National Trade Test Certificate - How Relevant It Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Relevant Is HSE Certification by tolulope2021(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello house, please I need a candid and matured advice on how relevant is HSE certification currently on Nigeria. What is their demand in labour market?

I'm about applying for the programme so I asked a friend who have done that 3 years ago, but he hasn't done anything with the certificate. Therefore, I'm raising it on the house to know how relevant they are.

Thanks
Re: How Relevant Is HSE Certification by iihtlagos: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Would you like an Honest reply? I will give you one.

That certificate has gotten to it's saturated point.

Every Corper is automatically HSE certified, but the bad news is that they only give them a half-baked certification which makes it very difficult for real firms to pick them up.

All the time I talk to corp members and other graduates, I tell them to take up a course in IT because it is one of the booming sectors right now in the country.

We will be holding a seminar on this and would love people in Lagos to be in attendance. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/3759384/how-get-job-within-2
Re: How Relevant Is HSE Certification by tolulope2021(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
iihtlagos:
Would you like an Honest reply? I will give you one.

That certificate has gotten to it's saturated point.

Every Corper is automatically HSE certified, but the bad news is that they only give them a half-baked certification which makes it very difficult for real firms to pick them up.

All the time I talk to corp members and other graduates, I tell them to take up a course in IT because it is one of the booming sectors right now in the country.

We will be holding a seminar on this and would love people in Lagos to be in attendance. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/3759384/how-get-job-within-2

Thanks, which IT certificate can you recommend for a non-computer science graduate?
Re: How Relevant Is HSE Certification by iihtlagos: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
tolulope2021:

Thanks, which IT certificate can you recommend for a non-computer science graduate?

People always the misunderstanding that IT courses are meant for Computer science graduates alone, but that is false.

Anybody can do it, as most of the foundational courses don't require existing knowledge of Advance computer studies.

As long as you can operate the computer, then you are good to go. Some of the list of courses are;

Web Design

IC3

Web Development

Programming

CEH (Ethical Hacking)

Networking (N+, CCNA, CCNP)

Hardware repair (A+)

Multimedia ( Graphics Design, Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, etc)

We at IIHT offers all these, so do well to pay us a visit and lets know how we can help you achieve your IT dreams.

1 Like

Re: How Relevant Is HSE Certification by tolulope2021(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
iihtlagos:

People always the misunderstanding that IT courses are meant for Computer science graduates alone, but that is false.

Anybody can do it, as most of the foundational courses don't require existing knowledge of Advance computer studies.

As long as you can operate the computer, then you are good to go. Some of the list of courses are;

Web Design

IC3

Web Development

Programming

CEH (Ethical Hacking)

Networking (N+, CCNA, CCNP)

Hardware repair (A+)

Multimedia ( Graphics Design, Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, etc)

We at IIHT offers all these, so do well to pay us a visit and lets know how we can help you achieve your IT dreams.

I will be more happy to do that. Where is ur office and do u do weekend programmes?
Re: How Relevant Is HSE Certification by iihtlagos: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
tolulope2021:

I will be more happy to do that. Where is ur office and do u do weekend programmes?

Please send your number to marketing@iihtng.com, and we will get in touch with you.

(1) (Reply)

Cover Letter: Jobberman Recommended Format ACCEPTED By Companies / Nigerian Society Of Engineers Membership Exam Now 4 Diets In A Year / Professional Accountants In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.