Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Presidency Denies Resignation Of Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, DSS DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Resignation Of Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, DSS DG (268 Views)

2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director / 2019: Alhassan Denies Resignation, Vows To Back Buhari For Second Term / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Presidency Denies Resignation Of Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, DSS DG by GODWIN90: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
The Presidency has denied the rumour making the rounds that the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari; and the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Lawal Daura, have both quit their jobs.

The denial, which came on Sunday, was by Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

Shehu described the reports of the resignation of both me that had gone viral on social media and some online news media, as sheer mischief.

He said while Kyari was on official assignment in China, Daura was busy with his work.

The presidential spokesman said, “That report is pure mischief.

“What I can tell you is that the President sent the Chief of Staff, Malam Abba Kyari, to China on an assignment.

“He left on Saturday and we are expecting him by the middle of the week. “The DG DSS who spoke with me a few hours ago is busy on his job. “Nothing to indicate resignation. I think these are mere distractions.”

Continue reading-http://newsdiary.com.ng/presidency-denies-resignation-buharis-chief-staff-dss-dg/
Re: Presidency Denies Resignation Of Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, DSS DG by Mynd44: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2017

(1)

How We Can Deal With Corruption In Nigeria Read More At Http://www.herald.ng/can / BTW Police And Politicians Who Is A Bigger Liar / Reps To Enforce Use Of Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.