Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nairalanders-get A Life! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders-get A Life! (1745 Views)

Do Nairalanders Get Any Reward For Hitting FP And Being FTC? / Nairalanders, Get Free Airtime Now From Top Networks In Naija / 190 Get A Life, Read your Book, U R A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders-get A Life! by RealBlunt: 1:53am On Jan 05, 2010
Nairaland girls are either frustrated,miserable,desperate,sad,lonely,cheap,ugly,fat,old or housewives while their men are pervert,loosers,pathetic,short,poor and have small d**k. If not, why on earth would able bodied young men and women who are f**king nobodies gather here to feel like superhero's and think their decision matters to anybody on earth instead of making better use of their time to do something meaninful with their life or in the society. angry Are there this much dumb Nigerians or what? whenever there is something useless to talk about suddenly they are all participating. GET A LIFE!!! yes am talking to u who is trying to reply.
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 05, 2010
Abacha II, we hear you.
We will get a life.
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:58am On Jan 05, 2010
Hey FL Gator how body ? happy new year dear.

@ poster

Who pissed you off sad
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 05, 2010
Happy New year, how was your trip?
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:26am On Jan 05, 2010
The trip was good, thanks for asking. Just got back last night, and school starts today. I'm soooooo not ready cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 05, 2010
Starts or started?
LOL eyah, epele.
Mine starts tomor. . . . but more than ready tongue
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:34am On Jan 05, 2010
Classes started this morning but I was sooo not feeling it this morning so I didn't go . Nothing ever happens on the first day anyways. I wish I was as ready as you. You like the first person I've seen that's ready for school after the long time off. You must be a serious geek tongue
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2010
Lazy!! Lazy Lazy!!! You missed all? hmm hmm hmm
LOL I learned my geekiness from chiogo tongue
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by RealBlunt: 2:52am On Jan 05, 2010
Useless people. see the way they are pretending as if they just want to discuss abt school. u can do dat on phone and no one would know instead of trying to tell d whole world your business. NEWS FLASH no one cares notice seekers. your just a damn student not Obama. and this is not CNN. u resumed school. SO WHAT?
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by SEFAGO(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2010
Hilarious Poo seems I should leave the politics section for some romancing

Nairaland girls are either frustrated,miserable,desperate,sad,lonely,cheap,ugly,fat,old or housewives

Hmmm, low self-esteem is worrying you
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by netotse(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2010
@OP
awwww. . .you're lonely and you need some attention right? sorry most of the loons on NL are offline now, if u want a good 'ol firefight come back later
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by RealBlunt: 3:03am On Jan 05, 2010
SEFAGO:

Hilarious Poo seems I should leave the politics section for some romancing

Hmmm, low self-esteem is worrying you

forgot to add that to the list. guy do something productive with your life and stop giving your family a bad name. how long will u be a prodigal son?
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by waleski(m): 3:05am On Jan 05, 2010
RealBlunt:

Nairaland girls are either frustrated,miserable,desperate,sad,lonely,cheap,ugly,fat,old or housewives while their men are pervert,loosers,pathetic,short,poor and have small manliness. If not, why on earth would able bodied young men and women who are f**king nobodies gather here to feel like superhero's and think their decision matters to anybody on earth instead of making better use of their time to do something meaninful with their life or in the society. angry Are there this much dumb Nigerians or what? whenever there is something useless to talk about suddenly they are all participating. GET A LIFE!!! yes am talking to u who is trying to reply.
someone must av really hurt u dat u create a new profile and start spewing ash wats d prob aw were u maltreated aw embarassed well the world is harsh and so is nairaland u just av 2 live with it sorry dat some people made u into an uncontrollable angry person angry angry but u dnt av 2 create a thread over ur grievances u culd get banned for using 2 much crude words
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by RealBlunt: 3:08am On Jan 05, 2010
netotse:

@OP
awwww. . .you're lonely and you need some attention right? sorry most of the loons on NL are offline now, if u want a good 'ol firefight come back later

likewise you who is replying to dis. so my twin lets go offline ok.
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by beejaei: 3:47am On Jan 05, 2010
Often, we begin to understand our own opinions only after they have been contested by other people. Describe a disagreement you have had. What, on the surface did it appear to be about? What do you feel it was really about? How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome of the disagreement? What did you learn from it?

African Identities in the Age of Obama
dis•a•gree•ment [ dìssə grmənt ] (plural dis•a•gree•ments)
noun
Definition:
1. failure to agree about something: the fact of having or expressing a different opinion and failing to agree about something
2. slight argument: a situation in which a number of people or groups argue
3. difference: failure to be in accordance with something

The setting was George Mason University, at a conference titled “African Identities in the Age of Obama.” I had just retired to my room after a plenary session when I heard a knock at the door. Enervated from several hours of arguments and discussions, I reluctantly opened the door.

Describe the argument, not yourself. If you are going to describe peripheral stuff, such peripheral stuff must have a strong and easily-identifiable link to the argument.
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin "
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Akebulan: 4:03am On Jan 05, 2010
RealBlunt:

Useless people. see the way they are pretending as if they just want to discuss abt school. u can do dat on phone and no one would know instead of trying to tell d whole world your business. NEWS FLASH no one cares notice seekers. your you're just a damn student not Obama. and this is not CNN. u resumed school. SO WHAT?

cry 
maybe you should enrol in school too, hmmph?
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by topup: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2010
RealBlunt:

Nairaland girls are either frustrated,miserable,desperate,sad,lonely,cheap,ugly,fat,old or housewives while their men are pervert,loosers,pathetic,short,poor and have small manliness. If not, why on earth would able bodied young men and women who are f**king nobodies gather here to feel like superhero's and think their decision matters to anybody on earth instead of making better use of their time to do something meaninful with their life or in the society. angry Are there this much dumb Nigerians or what? whenever there is something useless to talk about suddenly they are all participating. GET A LIFE!!! yes am talking to u who is trying to reply.

Lol, why waste your time with this post, it must have taken some thought and consideration.

As for the claims made *sniggles*. . what evidence do you have for this again??

This is the 21st century, the internet and discourse are very relevant and important tools which add an extra dimension for social development, sorry to disappoint you.
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2010
If it didn't matter to you trust me you wouldn't be posting this topic! wink
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by ennniy(f): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Please tell him grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:44am On Jan 05, 2010
Come sef Thoniaslim are you sure you not the one that broke the poor boys heart. The last thing Nigeria needs now is another heart broken wanna be terrorist.

*** Happy new year*** kiss kiss
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by mcnepow(m): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2010
@poster. First of al, I wuld say u r f**ked up. Secondly, take ur grieviances elsewhere (not in NL) and finaly Wen u r out of NL look 4 a very fast way to commit su*c*d*, Blockhead!
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by chiogo(f): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2010
Haahahahahahaha, I'm so bored and lonely and all the other things mentioned. I have to be honest to myself. embarassed

But this post made my day!! grin grin grin grin

FL Gators:

Lazy!! Lazy Lazy!!! You missed all? hmm hmm hmm
LOL I learned my geekiness from chiogo tongue

My friend, you're the geek here. sheesh. Can't I be cool for once? tongue grin grin
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

abi press repeat funny topic btw grin grin
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Sexytricia(f): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2010
Chei, this guy's so fustrated.
Btw if he has gotten a life what is he doin here
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Hanoobaba(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2010
Chineke, inferiority complex dey worry this one o. If not you wouldn't be here feeling bad about what others are doing and getting maximum fun and enjoyment from. Take my advice, go see a psychologist.
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by elecktra(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

someone pls ask this messed up guy wat he is doing on NL if he is not a [b]pervert,looser,pathetic,short,poor and have small manliness[/b]besides who let the dumb-a.s.s. outta the assylum ? ***very long hissss***
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by ravenzord(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
RealBlunt:

Angry attention seeker on board, everyone take cover.

What's this doing on the romance section? Moderators! angry
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by Nautillus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
ravenzord:

Angry attention seeker on board, everyone take cover.

What's this doing on the romance section? Moderators! angry

LOL. . . .on vacation!!!!
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by sholababa: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
yes is damn right true. nairalands are id-iots, always give a cra-p reply if they fell they need to. very ignorant and arrogant. not good
Re: Nairalanders-get A Life! by ennniy(f): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
sholababa:

yes is damn right true. nairalands are id-iots, always give a cra-p reply if they fell they need to. very ignorant and arrogant. not good

Oh, don't even go there mister. ain't u a nairlander urself?? guess that makes u an idiot too,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Chemistry Question And Answer / 10 Most Bizarre Toilets The World Have Ever Seen / The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.