Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sexuality Is Part Of Entertainment- Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexuality Is Part Of Entertainment- Tiwa Savage (385 Views)

Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexuality Is Part Of Entertainment- Tiwa Savage by horlarwaliz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
The multiple award-winning Nigerian singer said this while addressing different issues in the Nigerian music industry as a guest on the entertainment show hosted by Arise Television.

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/04/sexuality-part-entertainment-tiwa-savage/
Re: Sexuality Is Part Of Entertainment- Tiwa Savage by Came: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
When you reach gate of heaven and angel direct you to hell, make you remember wetin you talk now, so that you no go argue with the angel .
Re: Sexuality Is Part Of Entertainment- Tiwa Savage by Nbote(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dats what ppl who haven't got any real talent would say. Adele's album has been a hit back to back to back worldwide and I've neva even seen ordinary strap of her bra.. Oh I forgot she beat a very sexy Beyonce to scoop awards last year so....?

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Drinking Ruin My Marriage – Brad Pitt / Comedian, Bovi Acquires Brand New G-wagon (photos) / Amateurs Venture Into Comedy With Little Sense Of Humour – Ali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.