Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) (34650 Views)

Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by DocHMD: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol...The zooooooo! grin
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by kingzizzy: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some people are stupid. How you take the law into your hands and badly beat up a suspected thief and not expect to be charged with attempted murder?

Even if you catch a thief red handed, you are not supposed to beat the him up, and if you do, you should be charged to court for attempted murder.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by MallamYahaya(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
How can you prove that he is a thief? Even if he is a thief do you have the right to beat him? Serves them right. Rivers people haven't learn any lessons even after the four uniport students killed sometime back
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by OnowuOra(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Half baked reporting....... @Op
What did he steal, from which office (or warehouse)

“chimere66 :
According to an online user who shared the story,the man pictured below,an officer of the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps was caught and beaten by residents while stealing in Agudama Street,”

No credible source.

Scenario is this (guessing though)
Victim and other officer went for an arrest (drug peddlers) and they're outnumbered, one got caught by the hoodlums beaten and humiliated.

Officer reinforces arrested those that involved in the beaten and did the right thing by prosecuting them

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by wawale(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
What did he want to steal?from which shop or house did he want to steal from?why his PCs was not shared online until now? Why was he not reported then?These are few of many question I really need to ask.In rivers, if thief is catch , u ll know say we catch thief, especially a place like dline which is not mercy zone.
because the system is bad doesn't mean we shud do thing anyhow.
Who really caught thus guy?Let him come out & talk & I don't think he ll be dumb enof to rob his colleague which he know is in possession of gun.
Sth is not right here.
Just thinking out loud
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by surveyorng: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
I don't want to believe your side of the story op. I smell blackmail. The NSCDC wouldn't have initiated prosecution against the 'catchers' if truly the officer was a thief. In Nigeria,people derive joy in setting others up.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
thief thief!
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by inosend: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sometin dey smell me for dis story.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by adaoshi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
He was arrested for stealing instead of handing him over to the police for investigation, he was tied or beaten up and allowed to go. Now, he went and told his people that they attempted to kill him. Who dem go believe. We with our civilian mentality
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by BlueMags(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
stole what? NSCDC will not defend any personnel that is involved in such shameful acts.
prepare to face the consequences of your actions.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by Brightwesley: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
i smell conspiracy
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by olahbc: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
na cook lie the story is stage work op commot this story talk better thing
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Suspecting a foul play here! came to steal what? was he handed over to the police? was there any statement written in that regards? Things need to be done properly and appropriately. I no fit share dis kind story.

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
U see this Civil Defense I hate them more than the police,,, I can't figure out there duties
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by smith666999(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
I hate his face
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by nwobueze: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls I know DAT guy.he is not a thief,das a set up ooooo.he is a civil defence officer. He is from isiokpo in ikwerre local govt area.pls if u are from isiokpo axis call for his rescue. Pls ooooo
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by boogie2: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
That image seems photoshopped . check out the size of the passport photo. There is even a staple pin.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by LBanks(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin
Articul8:
Men of the law contravening the law. Maybe they are in training
The guy was carrying out some covert operations inside that office

But wetin the guy steal now? OP. You can lie eh
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by ajaoade2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Don't blackmail the NSCDC.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by BlueMags(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
ilohemmy:
U see this Civil Defense I hate them more than the police,,, I can't figure out there duties
such ignorance
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by Kirinwa: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Which justice will prevail when you were not there to furnish us with concrete evidence apart from him being tied? Which in itself is not an evidence of crime by him but inhumanity and brutality against him which are suable offences.

Truth is I can't get myself to believe how an inspector of civil defence who is being paid not less than 200 000 will stoop too low to what op is accusing him of.
Op I wish you can be arraigned in court as a witness to provide further evidence which I doubt strongly you possess.It will serve as a deterrent to you and Nairaland itself should stop pushing such lousy posts to front page without evening thinking of its veracity.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by Kirinwa: 5:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Laple0541:
Suspecting a foul play here! came to steal what? was he handed over to the police? was there any statement written in that regards? Things need to be done properly and appropriately. I no fit share dis kind story.

Hope is not lost if we still have sensible people like you in nairaland.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by Kirinwa: 5:28am On Apr 25, 2017
kiyosaki1:
How sure are you ?

How sure are you that he's not sure.
I feel that dude pains and tears which is breaking my heart. It leaves anger in me to see why men are competing with devil for wickedness.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Dem no de pay am salary? I just pity em.
Re: Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) by Emanuola(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2017
What did he steel? Injustice upon injustice!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.