Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1878 Views)

2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Interior Spied With Massive Infotainment Touchscreen / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
More pic
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
More
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ehh naso this area dry? Na wah o
Re: . by Dbkk: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
fuckerstard:
A close friend of mine drives a Toyota Camry with fabric interior and needs it changed, she contacted this autoshop in Lekki. @millharbour autos on Lekki Express way through Instagram.

The guy she spoke with said he would change the interiors for the camry for 250K, last price 240K. Then she asked about baking the car also , he said baking is 200K.

Total of 450K for interior upgrade and baking. She wants me to weigh in on this and i really don't think she should proceed.

I need your inputs.
Thank you.

These are the interior jobs i found on their IG page.

I follow them on Instagram too.. Judging with the pictures they post.. I will say they do great works.. For me I prefer to pay more and get quality once and for all job, Better soup na money dey kill am.. If she can afford it, she should go ahead

1 Like

Re: . by arcbaba: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
I personally think if she sells this car and add the 400k she will even get a higher model with a much better factory fitted interior and exterior . That is if the engine and other are in top shape.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dbkk:

I follow them on Instagram too.. Judging with the pictures they post.. I will say they do great works.. For me I prefer to pay more and get quality once and for all job, Better soup na money dey kill am.. If she can afford it, she should go ahead

Yea i think that's right, she also spoke with an upholstery in Ebute metta, he said 45K for changing the seat to leather. He said he did that.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
arcbaba:
I personally think if she sells this car and add the 400k she will even get a higher model with a much better factory fitted interior and exterior . That is if the engine and other are in top shape.

That's not bad, what type or model would she get please

(1) (Reply)

I Need Crank Shaft Position Sensor (nissan Altima) / Notable Differences Between Manual Cars And Automatic Cars / Wetting The Whistle Of The Demeanors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.