Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,485 members, 7,770,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (53398 Views)

Couple Celebrate 52nd Anniversary By Wearing Same Outfits. PHOTOS / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by badassProdigy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
In times when failed marriages seem to be the order of the day seeing a photo like this is refreshing.

According to the photographer, @olerephotography, they have been married for 53 years

397 Likes 47 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by badassProdigy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love this...

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ProudBornoBoy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just Lovely

*FTC Hip Hip Hip
Hurray
Baba More Energy To Your ......... ehmmmmm(runs out of thread)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Angeleena(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
beautiful....yea love existed back then...when all that matters was a genuine love,not big boobs,and curves..

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
badassProdigy:
In times when failed marriages seem to be the order of the day seeing a photo like this is refreshing.

According to the photographer, @olerephotography, they have been married for 53 years

Cc: Lalasticlala
oya naw baddest daddy.
This is exactly what happened when two people fall in love.
Mutual love,mutual understanding,mutual respect.

Not all these the husband love the wife and the wife partially love the husband

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
wow.... great cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
True love is ageless.

11 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
marriage goals..me likey
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by midehi2(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Their own good na, come see my pale and mumsy dey pursue each other romantically in the compound cheesy

11 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ikp120(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
beautiful....yea love existed back then...when all that matters was a genuine love,not big boobs,and curves..
Love still exists. At least what matters to me is genuine love, not big boobs and curves

7 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Moneyyy: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
How sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by WHOcarex: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by nony43(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh lord make my union like this, any pepper dem gang, slay queen coming to slay and pepper me, use that thunder that is on 40days fast to wipe them

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by mysticgal(f): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
I want to have this

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Dygeasy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wow!!!
mysticgal:
I want to have this
ME too!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ngmgeek(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Love!. cheesy
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by thorpido(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
True,not where he works or what his parents own.

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Pavore9: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
So much misplaced expectations from spouses thus the weakening of the marriage institution.

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by queenbetsy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
this is beautiful! smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Tazdroid(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is lovely.

To all those doubting the existence of true love, take out your eyeballs, soak 'em in Omo, wash 'em weeeelllll (carefully too, you dont wanna pop them grin), dry them, plug them back and SEEEE

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by lilfreezy: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is so cute kiss, old ass loved up afonjas cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by greatgod2012(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
We're heading there!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by omonlaa: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fghjk
Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by ShitHead(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Armed robber wives these days only celebrate 3 months anniversary, the fourth month nah divorce, then jump into other available dickks based on bank alerts. Hell will be populated by women. Ajekun iya ni oje...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by oluseyieweh: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
WHAAO THIS IS WONDERFUL

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by mysticgal(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dygeasy:
Wow!!! ME too!! cheesy
Is nor easy oh

Besides, longtime, no talk

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by babyfaceafrica: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lolz.....not the wedding of today qey na money and sex matter

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
southniyikaye:
oya naw baddest daddy.
This is exactly what happened when two people fall in love.
Mutual love,mutual understanding,mutual respect.

Not all these the husband love the wife and the wife partially love the husband

All these anomalies must have occurred but a lasting union is not one between two lovers or two compatible people but one between two forgivers.

10 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Oladelson(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
imperfection to perfection!

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by Noblesoul123: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
#Copied

When a poor guy talks to you, you say God forbid, when a rich guy drive past you, you say oh my Gosh !!!

*Tuface married Anne, after many years of flirting with other women, why? Because he knows no other woman has contributed to his life as much as Anne.
*Van Vicker did the very same thing, got married to the girl he met when he was just 15yrs old.
*Peter of Psquare did same to his girlfriend and baby mama of many years.
What do we learn from this? They have seen a lot of women in their lives, but they went back to that one woman who stood by them when they were a nobody.

There is nothing as sweet as the love of that woman who soak garri with you, who slept with you on your hard floor without a bed,who didn't care about what you had or what you didn't have. Their love is pure,sweet and innocent.
Most times they are OBEDIENT, CONSIDERATE, UNDERSTANDING, SUPPORTIVE, SUBMISSIVE.
Why? Because they know what you went through before you made it in life. They have become part of you and understand you even more than you understand yourself sometimes.
Be careful of already made women.

Most of them are there for your party and cash. After the party, they are gone. If there's no money,they bring out their real self, hmm.
My say is, if you have that woman that has supported you, been there for you and never leave you even when you were rude to her.

Don't let her go! She is PRICELESS
A treasure not easy to find! She is rare.
She is a woman of class, not a woman of money
KEEP HER!

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo by pTomz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
dat woman looks sexy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / My Friend Wants To Chase Me Out Because Of Ordinary Milk / She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.