Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Married Men and Flirting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men and Flirting (4564 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / My Husband Is Flirting.... / Let's Talk About Online Flirting... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men and Flirting by solo2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2005
Otibouncing, you put up this question to me,why married men go out chasing wemen outside their matrimonial home?
Can the Nairaland menbers say something about this. kiss
Re: Married Men and Flirting by mosiate(f): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2005
Simply b'coz they not satisfied with thier wives at home and secondly they are greedy.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by jogego(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2005
might be it has to do with a nagging, wrapper tying FAT ass woman who does not in the least bit look like the woman u married?
Re: Married Men and Flirting by hotpikin(f): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2005
jogego:

might be it has to do with a nagging, wrapper tying FAT ass woman who does not in the least bit look like the woman u married?
aww...dt's mean... grin
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Seun(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2005
I told him as much. It should probably be removed.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Vieira(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2005
seun:

I told him as much. It should probably be removed.

I would suggest you keep it actually.

while I agree it is a bit harsh it is also probably the truth in a lot of cases.

Some ladies may also say that the guy they married has also grown a pot belly and stopped being romantic.

In response to the actual topic, why do married men cheat?
Because most men married or not will cheat given the oppourtunity.

It is the nature of males, we are weak in the face of temptation and it takes very little to tempt us anyway.

But me I be saint o! wink
Re: Married Men and Flirting by legry(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2005
To keep the woman on point.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Niggy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2005
well, i think some factors are in play here:
1. What the man expects is not what he gets(fallin out of love).
2.The wiffey growing out of shape(yoruba women).
3.The wiffey not been sexy anymore.
dat's what i think....
Re: Married Men and Flirting by tayotina(f): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2005
Niggy, don't you think you're making a mistake? Yoruba women are simply cute. Don't let me start mentioning names.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Seun(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2005
Yoruba women are ok, but Delta and Ibo women are the cutest. grin By the way, where does Rita come from?
Re: Married Men and Flirting by dablessed(f): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2005
Niggy:

well, I think some factors are in play here:
1. What the man expects is not what he gets(falling out of love).
2.The wiffey growing out of shape(yoruba women).
3.The wiffey not been sexy anymore.
dat's what I think....

Girls! We're getting some tips from the men abi? Really, u shouldn't be careless about ur looks just bcoz u're now a 'madam'. U must make every effort to remain sexy, attractive, spaghetti-wearing, make-up wearing. There are ways u can still be in shape even after child bearing. the truth of the matter is, most nigerian girls are non-challant and lazy. They just cant be bothered about their looks now that they're married. They have the notion: " now that am married, why worry?" But i say worry o otherwise.....

Never the less, guys! There is no excuse for you to be unfaithful to ur wife. Remember the wedding vows? Most men hardly remember! But i charge u this day, Nairalanders- choose to be faithful when u get married of if you are already. It pays a great deal. The bible says you are ensneared by your words. Never ever forget the wedding vows.

Girls! Make a promise to always look beautiful for your man!

Ciao
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sade(f): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2005
Men generally are polygamous in nature and it takes a man of discipline not to have an extramarital affair because majority of men go for anything in skirt. A man that has numerous girlfriends when he was young will find it very difficult to stick to his wife even after their wedding.

Then ladies too have their own shortcomings by not maintaining a good look and men will always see cute ladies out there, so we ladies should take note of this.

Lastly true love is unconditional. So I don't see any reason why a man should start having an affair just because the woman has gained weight or something. Please love your partner unconditionally!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by eniolatj(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2005
Well to me, the reason why the married men chasing women is because may be he is not satisfy by his wife at home. In addition it common to men that are rich in chasing women around and even chasing ladies around.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by garba(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2005
Every day [you prepare] okro [stew]? Why not egusi sometimes?
Re: Married Men and Flirting by jogego(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2005
garba:

Every day [you prepare] okro [stew]? Why not egusi sometimes?

Okro stew ke?? Abegiii if you no get proper efo elegusi no call me make I come chop Iyan oh!!!!Aint nothing like Pounded Yam with proper vegetable and orisirisi
Re: Married Men and Flirting by KukuraontheMove(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2005
There are a lot of factors involved here.
A) Her Looks
B) her Attitude
C) Orientation
D) No of kids
E) Perception ofExercises and a host of others. Not to talk about social interactional skills and attitude to sex and romance... Our girls have a lot to learn

Have the girls ever wondered why its the wild girls who always seem to get the guys' attention? The male is a hunter and is around to conquest and its a better hunt when the target prey is engaging intellectually and socially! I never even talk sexually o! Na that type naim dem dey take pose for other people. A girl that can hold her own on issues that are of current discourse in the area. Our ladies shld wake up. Take care all... sad
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Angelgal(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2005
Even the wild babes tend to cool down when they get married abi you want your inlaws to be coming for family meeting all the time? I dunno how we women can ever please you guys. You are never satisfied! A woman will stick to a guy even when he's potbellied, gone bald and grey...but a man? Hmmm....once he sees new chasis...story don change be that.

Admittedly we tend to relax once we've crossed over to being addressed as "Mrs" but we should also be encouraged. A rude awakening to the fact that the husband is having an affair is hardly what we were promised at the altar when our parents handed us over to the man that would continue from where they stopped in being our guardians.

We are simply overworked from child birth, house work and our jobs! You men should have heart a please....
Re: Married Men and Flirting by sage(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2005
dont know who to really blame. Both parties share the blame, but men take more of it.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by jese230(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2005
Well though married some times ladies pose atproblem and you may not able to resist but play along kiss
Re: Married Men and Flirting by obong(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2005
I wonder why married women cheat. I'm sure men are not only cheating with single ladies and some of the women are also cheating
Re: Married Men and Flirting by chocolate1(f): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2006
embarassed[color=#006600][/color] Yes I have a lot to say about married men flirting with other women. I was a victim of dating a married man that did not confess to me that he was married. And this is really a hurting thing to be deceived like this. God does not like this at all.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by ABIMBOLA77(f): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2006
so shes now wrapper tying abi... after carrying 6 children for u, thanks to ur relentless demand for sex, when the marriage was new...
hiss. men cheat becasue they think with that 'tongolo' between thier legs... even if u are a fine ass chick, the guy will still cheat, unless he is TRULY ( key word is truly) God fearing.. ok, what can we say about halle Berry? voted worlds sexiest woman alive more than 10 times, yet.. wetin hin bobo do? he no cain her best friend..

@ dablessed.. i agree o, my sister, but i second that with serious praying and fasting with regular annointing of his shoes so that the spirit of 'waka bout' will depart from him grin
Re: Married Men and Flirting by cassi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2006
Its just simple, a lot of maried men flirt because
1,their need for insatiable sex
2, their need for care and tollorance, most at time the ladies outside the home seems to care for the men than the wife at home.
3, when a woman is so bussy that she dosn't have time for the man, a secetary out there is less bussy and have great deal of time with the man
4, some men never appreciate what they have within their roof, their preference is to make other women happy than their spouse, they like recognition even at their wife expenses.  and so on.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Seun(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2006
Angelgal: A rude awakening to the fact that the husband is having an affair is hardly what we were promised at the altar when our parents handed us over to the man that would continue from where they stopped in being our guardians.

Your husband is not your guardian. He is your partner. Why are you feeding these young men with ideas that would make them arrogant at home and treat their wives like children? Nonsense! angry
Re: Married Men and Flirting by naijababy: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2006
I'm a married man but my EYES are not. In fact my eyes cheat on each other. shocked
Re: Married Men and Flirting by dejiolowe: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2006
this is a dangerous place for me to talk o!
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Bisanke(f): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2006
I know many married man that they cheat on there wives and they always have stupid reasons like they say there wife says she doesn't want children or that  she travels 2 much or that he even thinks that she is cheating aswell.
Re: Married Men and Flirting by Jamesbond(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2006
i think old habits also contribute to why married men flirt.also,i think since women know dat the weakest point of man is women,they make matters worse.i mean how wld u describe a situation where women xpose their body and flaunt it?abi is it the tight jeans,spaghetti tops,etc.even some chicks have this notion dat they like dating married men cos they r more lovin and all dat.ol'boy na wao! undecided a beg i think generally,who no sin make he/she cast the first stone jare!!the temptation this days,na God go help us
Re: Married Men and Flirting by disney(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2006
interesting topic
Re: Married Men and Flirting by madam: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2006
mmh Jamesbond i can see u are new in the forum, Welcome

as per married men its their stock in trade,
Re: Married Men and Flirting by madam: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2006
@ Seun No stress
Re: Married Men and Flirting by solo2(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2006
That is why some us some times married more in the house even still go more test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MY Wife Is A Compulsive Liar. Please Help. / Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Mom's Favorite Phrases . . . New Moms Pick your Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.