Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge (2102 Views)

The Death Of Lazarus: Jesus, The Giver Of Life / God: The Giver Of Life / Oshun Spiritual Powers, Healing & Giver Of Healthy Children Mystical Statue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Everywhere, it is mostly heard that God is the giver of knowledge and wisdom, but now in the Bible, God created Adam and Eve with none but nude until the serpent came and granted humanity the fruit of wisdom,so is it God that gave Man wisdom or the devil.Remember God punished man for the wisdom he had acquire, let's reason together
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by greatnaija01: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
when a man that lacks KNOWLEDGE has data to come online it is widely known by his thread..... YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW GOD OR YOU MAY HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD GENESIS CHAPTER 1&2 at all.

GOD GAVE THEM KNOWLEDGE AND BLESSED THEM AND VISITED THEM DAILY AND INSTRUCTED THEM.....
I would rather reason with a wise man than with you. close this thread then OPEN your bible and let your ignorance be cured!!!

chrisseun:
Everywhere, it is mostly heard that God is the giver of knowledge and wisdom, but now in the Bible, God created Adam and Eve with none but nude until the serpent came and granted humanity the fruit of wisdom,so is it God that gave Man wisdom or the devil.Remember God punished man for the wisdom he had acquire, let's reason
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by orisa37: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
God gives Knowledge. God is Everything. God is Wisdom/Foolishness, Knowledge/Stupidity and Understanding/Ignorance. God is Light/Darkness, Goodness/Badness and Life/Death. All these and many more are descriptions of God. They're Spirits, Orisas, as Parts and Spareparts of The Supreme Spirit. He installs Presidents, Kings, Queens, Kingdoms, Inventors, Discoverers, Parents, Prophets, Michael Faraday, Trump, Putin, Darwin, Buhari etcetera. God is You and I. God is Everything.
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
when a man that lacks KNOWLEDGE has data to come online it is widely known by his thread..... YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW GOD OR YOU MAY HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD GENESIS CHAPTER 1&2 at all.

GOD GAVE THEM KNOWLEDGE AND BLESSED THEM AND VISITED THEM DAILY AND INSTRUCTED THEM.....
I would rather reason with a wise man than with you. close this thread then OPEN your bible and let your ignorance be cured!!!

Firstly my last sentence was Let's reason together which means I stand to be enlightened and not be replied stupidly like u just did.
secondly u put down some claims with no proof or explanation.
now who is the fool

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
orisa37:
*God gives Knowledge* give biblical or whatever proof

God is Everything. God is Wisdom/Foolishness, Knowledge/Stupidity and Understanding/Ignorance. God is Light/Darkness, Goodness/Badness and Life/Death. All these and many more are descriptions of God. They're Spirits, Orisas, as Parts and Spareparts of The Supreme Spirit. He installs Presidents, Kings, Queens, Kingdoms, Inventors, Discoverers, Parents, Prophets, Michael Faraday, Trump, Putin, Darwin, Buhari etcetera. God is You and I. God is Everything.

Now that's twisty, u saying God is both good and evil. god and devil.
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by orisa37: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
chrisseun:

Now that's twisty, u saying God is both good and evil. god and devil.

Buhari is Osinbajo and Buraitai but does not permit Buraitai to cause a Coup of any type without his permission.
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by DeSepiero(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
chrisseun:

Firstly my last sentence was Let's reason together which means I stand to be enlightened and not be replied stupidly like u just did.
now who is the fool

Arguing with such a fellow who has forsaken the use of reason is like administering drugs to the dead. Don't waste breath.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by greatnaija01: 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
my dear study your bible... no one has time to reason this low level stuff with you when the truth is not hidden.

chrisseun:

now who is the fool
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by ifenes(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
The mis-use of words led to this confusion. Firstly there was no God who created humans, they were ( according to the bible) a group of Extratterstrials who genetically altered the already evolving species on this planet. They altered homosepians to mine gold, used them as workers, the same way we use Horses,Donkeys as work force.

The further genetic altering by another race whom I suspect to be " Inter-terrestrials", some call them the " snake people"( a symbol of people with knowledge, who were themselves genetically modified in the past, altered the Homo- Erectus( Morden humans) to be inquisitive, taught them how to reproduces with themselves, taught them mathematic, astronomy , mathematic ....these made man intelligent and obviously rebelled against the Elohims/ gods.

The rebellion did not take place over night. It took time. Not like the pastors preach like it all happened in 2 days. It took hundreds of years. OP,you will notice that the gods were shock that the humans were intelligent enough to build a portal " Tower of Babel " , a door way/ time machine to reach other parts of the galaxies. The gods/ bible gods obviously didn't want that.

It will be up to us to decide who the true giver of knowledge are. It pretty easy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
my dear study your bible... no one has time to reason this low level stuff with you when the truth is not hidden.

Sir Mr, provide an exact place to study
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by greatnaija01: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
i already did. Genesis 1 and 2... those two chapters shows that God spoke to them and gave them knowledge as instructions

chrisseun:

Sir Mr, provide an exact place to study
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
ifenes:
The mis-use of words led to this confusion. Firstly there was no God who created humans, they were ( according to the bible) a group of Extratterstrials who genetically altered the already evolving species on this planet. They altered homosepians to mine gold, used them as workers, the same way we use Horses,Donkeys as work force.

The further genetic altering by another race whom I suspect to be " Inter-terrestrials", some call them the " snake people"( a symbol of people with knowledge, who were themselves genetically modified in the past, altered the Homo- Erectus( Morden humans) to be inquisitive, taught them how to reproduces with themselves, taught them mathematic, astronomy , mathematic ....these made man intelligent and obviously rebelled against the Elohims/ gods.

The rebellion did not take place over night. It took time. Not like the pastors preach like it all happened in 2 days. It took hundreds of years. OP,you will notice that the gods were shock that the humans were intelligent enough to build a portal " Tower of Babel " , a door way/ time machine to reach other parts of the galaxies. The gods/ bible gods obviously didn't want that.

It will be up to us to decide who the true giver of knowledge are. It pretty easy.

Now that's complex, snake people for one, is that from Science or a religion?
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
greatnaija01:
i already did. Genesis 1 and 2... those two chapters shows that God spoke to them and gave them knowledge as instructions

Well Knowledge is knowing what to do I.e no need for instruction from anyone.
Since u said God instructed them ,then they lack knowledge and wisdom (what to do)
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by ifenes(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
chrisseun:

Now that's complex, snake people for one, is that from Science or a religion?

It depends on which science you meant. Besides science of today is still a baby to the knowledge the ancient had. Perhaps I shouldn't have let that out. There are hidden and suppressed knowledge about the snake people( reptilians), another life forms, humanoids that live on this planet before Morden human. You can see many statues of them in South America. According to the Mayan, their gods were reptoids who gave them knowledge of the stars. The Dogans of Mali, in South Africa, they acknowledged the fact that the gods had reptile-like physical appearance. " My opinion" and from what I have read, these were the serpent race,who themselves live on earth millions of years ago.

Religion is only a misinterpretation of these knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 3:43am On Apr 26, 2017
ifenes:

It depends on which science you meant. Besides science of today is still a baby to the knowledge the ancient had. Perhaps I shouldn't have let that out. There are hidden and suppressed knowledge about the snake people( reptilians), another life forms, humanoids that live on this planet before Morden human. You can see many statues of them in South America. According to the Mayan, their gods were reptoids who gave them knowledge of the stars. The Dogans of Mali, in South Africa, they acknowledged the fact that the gods had reptile-like physical appearance. " My opinion" and from what I have read, these were the serpent race,who themselves live on earth millions of years ago.

I see cuz in the bible the serpent also gave wisdom/knowledge, which was forbidden
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by AlvanT(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifenes:

Could this serpentine humanoids have to do with the fall of man in the garden of Eden as told in the bible "the serpent"?.

Do you think this reptilians are also the Annunakis that resequenced our DNA? I need answers Sir.
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by ifenes(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
AlvanT:
Could this serpentine humanoids have to do with the fall of man in the garden of Eden as told in the bible "the serpent"?.

Do you think this reptilians are also the Annunakis that resequenced our DNA? I need answers Sir.

Hi, "the fall of man" is an interesting one. The Serpent Race( a well known tale of the Native Americans) were themselves direct descendants of the Anunaki, in that they were half reptoids and half Annunaki. This was during the dinosaur era when the planet was mostly reptiles. For the fact that they were partly Anunnaki meant at least 20 of the condones in the DNA was active....imagine what they could do with that. I means they could easily tap into their subconscious mind, whereby communicate telepathically, increase knowledge of themselves and the univers,easily learn how to elongate their life span etc.

They were meant to be workers for the Annunaki but because they were highly intelligent they rebelled and went to war with their genetic parents. Hereby " there was war in the heavens" The war lasted for a while and obviously the more supreme Annunaki came out top......hence " The Earth was desolate and without form"......the story which was never told in the bible.

They were driven into the inner Earth and a new race/ life form was formed. A less intelligent one that would obey the anunaki without questions. How was this done? Less active condones of the DNA. Although the Serpent race got in contact with the humans who they saw as genetically their cousins.....they saw man worked on the lands to mine gold like slaves and felt pity for them.

The female humans were receptive to the Snake people....hence the knowledge of witchcraft, reproduction,sex etc. The men benefited from the knowledge of the women and a new rebellion was formed. But the humans were at disadvantage as the Anunaki had altered their DNA badly that it took a long time for them to be organised and strike.

The story of the Tower of Babel was a point when the humans were great.......but we know what happened after that. The Anunnaki decided against destroying them but spread them around as they got scared they would equal them in no time.

Part of the fall of man was the tinkling of the longetivily of man. The bible can confirm this. If man dies on time,he will have no time to be like the gods, the anunaki. Imagine Eienstein living up to to 900 years........ What a world we would have.

The Serpent people are also seen as the Devils today , as they say the devil is the giver of knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by AlvanT(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
ifenes:

Hi, "the fall of man" is an interesting one. The Serpent Race( a well known tale of the Native Americans) were themselves direct descendants of the Anunaki, in that they were half reptoids and half Annunaki. This was during the dinosaur era when the planet was mostly reptiles. For the fact that they were partly Anunnaki meant at least 20 of the condones in the DNA was active....imagine what they could do with that. I means they could easily tap into their subconscious mind, whereby communicate telepathically, increase knowledge of themselves and the univers,easily learn how to elongate their life span etc.

They were meant to be workers for the Annunaki but because they were highly intelligent they rebelled and went to war with their genetic parents. Hereby " there was war in the heavens" The war lasted for a while and obviously the more supreme Annunaki came out top......hence " The Earth was desolate and without form"......the story which was never told in the bible.

They were driven into the inner Earth and a new race/ life form was formed. A less intelligent one that would obey the anunaki without questions. How was this done? Less active condones of the DNA. Although the Serpent race got in contact with the humans who they saw as genetically their cousins.....they saw man worked on the lands to mine gold like slaves and felt pity for them.

The female humans were receptive to the Snake people....hence the knowledge of witchcraft, reproduction,sex etc. The men benefited from the knowledge of the women and a new rebellion was formed. But the humans were at disadvantage as the Anunaki had altered their DNA badly that it took a long time for them to be organised and strike.

The story of the Tower of Babel was a point when the humans were great.......but we know what happened after that. The Anunnaki decided against destroying them but spread them around as they got scared they would equal them in no time.

Part of the fall of man was the tinkling of the longetivily of man. The bible can confirm this. If man dies on time,he will have no time to be like the gods, the anunaki. Imagine Eienstein living up to to 900 years........ What a world we would have.

The Serpent people are also seen as the Devils today , as they say the devil is the giver of knowledge.

Insightful Sir...one more thing,how can you explain the "ether" scientifically?
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifenes:

Yea only if we could live like immortals
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
No Christian is bold enough to give a tangible answer here?
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by AlvanT(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2017
ifenes:

Sir does it mean that the Serpentine race was demonized? Does this explain why an average an human has strong phobia for snakes? The so-called Devil is not that bad after all? Fill me!
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by ifenes(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
AlvanT:
Sir does it mean that the Serpentine race was demonized? Does this explain why an average an human has strong phobia for snakes? The so-called Devil is not that bad after all? Fill me!

One of the esoteric meaning of the word " serpent" means knowledge or a carrier of knowledge. It could also mean reincarnation or renewal just as the snake sheds its skin anually. We could see one metaphor used in the bible " to be as wise and serpent" was a way to encourage the embrace of knowledge.

Ancient Egyptian Pharoas were known to have the snake symbol on their foreheads which signified their "Godship" in the sense that they had knowledge, activated third eye/ access to their subconscious mind. The Hindus see the third eyes as the doorway to your inner mind and a snake as a symbol of someone who meditates and resonates with his/her body chakras.

Of course people are scared of snakes primarily majority of those brought up with Judeo-Christian. I can guarantee you that most of the people who weren't brought up in Christianity have absolute no fear of snakes. In fact they see them as pets. The snake had 5% chances of attacking you, even when you accidentally step on it. The venom can be useful to humans as medicines etc.

The serpent race were domonized for the normal people but the elites are full time secret worshippers of the snake people. Talk about the Freemasion, Brotherhood of the snake etc are secret practice of the top European politicians and celebrities. They perform all sorts of rituals like the priests in Africa do. The idea is to keep knowledge hidden. When a typical Christian sees a snake symbol he runs away..... That is how they stay hidden.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifenes:

One of the esoteric meaning of the word " serpent" means knowledge or a carrier of knowledge. It could also mean reincarnation or renewal just as the snake sheds its skin anually. We could see one metaphor used in the bible " to be as wise and serpent" was a way to encourage the embrace of knowledge.

Ancient Egyptian Pharoas were known to have the snake symbol on their foreheads which signified their "Godship" in the sense that they had knowledge, activated third eye/ access to their subconscious mind. The Hindus see the third eyes as the doorway to your inner mind and a snake as a symbol of someone who meditates and resonates with his/her body chakras.

Of course people are scared of snakes primarily majority of those brought up with Judeo-Christian. I can guarantee you that most of the people who weren't brought up in Christianity have absolute no fear of snakes. In fact they see them as pets. The snake had 5% chances of attacking you, even when you accidentally step on it. The venom can be useful to humans as medicines etc.

The serpent race were domonized for the normal people but the elites are full time secret worshippers of the snake people. Talk about the Freemasion, Brotherhood of the snake etc are secret practice of the top European politicians and celebrities. They perform all sorts of rituals like the priests in Africa do. The idea is to keep knowledge hidden. When a typical Christian sees a snake symbol he runs away..... That is how they stay hidden.

pls reference bro, I wanna go read the full story. tbh since I was little I HV always wanted to explore and learn other people way for their knowledge
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
chrisseun:
Everywhere, it is mostly heard that God is the giver of knowledge and wisdom, but now in the Bible, God created Adam and Eve with none but nude until the serpent came and granted humanity the fruit of wisdom,so is it God that gave Man wisdom or the devil.Remember God punished man for the wisdom he had acquire, let's reason together

And this was pulled from the book of Genesis?
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by chrisseun(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2017
onyenze123:

And this was pulled from the book of Genesis?
yea, according to what is explained in Christianity. if u think different kindly educate me
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by AlvanT(m): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2017
ifenes:

In your earlier comment you stated that the Reptillians were defeated in thier rebellion against the Annunakis and pushed into "inner earth"...throw more light on the Inner Earth and does it have any connection with the legendary Atlantis?
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by ifenes(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2017
AlvanT:
In your earlier comment you stated that the Reptillians were defeated in thier rebellion against the Annunakis and pushed into "inner earth"...throw more light on the Inner Earth and does it have any connection with the legendary Atlantis?

Hi, it does have connection with Atlantis,but that wasn't the first time. Lumeria ,which like Atlantis was destroyed with chemical weapons. There is an ancient text I read where I saw The people of the inner earth used to be the eyes of the Gods, the original creator gods until they thought they had enough technology to battle them.

In the Koran, there are strange stories about beings that are called the Djinn, who were according to texts, present on Earth before humans. The story tells that at one point Iblis, the leader of the Djinn offended the Gods,was rebellious and was cursed like the serpents in the Garden of Eden becoming Earthbound trapped on Earth for eternity. You can look up that story, it's interesting.

Kulkulkan the Mayan " snake deity" also called Waxaklahun Ubah Kan,meaning " the serpent God" was said to have go to the inner Earth through a secret tunnel which was later called " the under world". Ancient Greeks also made reverence to that word " underworld" a lot surprisingly.

Concerning the Inner Earth, I have this video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEXRYyQBVA

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by iamnlia(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
ifenes:

Hi, it does have connection with Atlantis,but that wasn't the first time. Lumeria ,which like Atlantis was destroyed with chemical weapons. There is an ancient text I read where I saw The people of the inner earth used to be the eyes of the Gods, the original creator gods until they thought they had enough technology to battle them.

In the Koran, there are strange stories about beings that are called the Djinn, who were according to texts, present on Earth before humans. The story tells that at one point Iblis, the leader of the Djinn offended the Gods,was rebellious and was cursed like the serpents in the Garden of Eden becoming Earthbound trapped on Earth for eternity. You can look up that story, it's interesting.

Kulkulkan the Mayan " snake deity" also called Waxaklahun Ubah Kan,meaning " the serpent God" was said to have go to the inner Earth through a secret tunnel which was later called " the under world". Ancient Greeks also made reverence to that word " underworld" a lot surprisingly.

Concerning the Inner Earth, I have this video for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JEXRYyQBVA

Bro, which books do you read?
I always wanted to know more and I since realised our science is baby science to ancient science.
Re: Who Is The Giver Of Knowledge by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Mar 21
chrisseun:
That claim in bold is not true at all. In Genesis 2 vs 6 - 24, God did impact knowledge to Adam and Eve. What He didn't give to them was the knowledge contained in the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil which they did not need at the time. All they were required to do was obey the simple instructions that were given to them in Genesis 2. undecided

You can reason these simple things yourself. Does a baby first need to have the knowledge of the workings of the entire world pumped uploaded into its head before it can learn to eat, sleep, drink, poop, or even crawl and then walk? Of course! It just needs to know enough to carry out the simple tasks that are required of it then. Adam and Eve did not need to have all of the knowledge of good and evil in the world to carry out the one simple task before them. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? / 650 Pastors Converted To Islam By A Former Pastor. / Question For Those Who Left Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.