Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics (55215 Views)

Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Uyo Powerful Catholic Church Priest Rev. Fr. Patrick Henry Edet Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by nwakibie3(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

I can't vouch for all this modern day pastors

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by freshdill(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
tinz:
Lots of people here are just online talking this and that. When the real deal happens, I hope you all will be so willing to carry the arm to self defense. The Igbos are calling for self recognition but it's you guys here that keep saying one Nigeria cus it's favours you guys economically and millitarilly . Am so pained that even the so called rivers,deltans and bayelsans see the Igbos as their enemies forgetting that when the dust rises in the North. It's labels all as Igbo. Remember in the North. Cross River,Akwa Ibom,rivers, bayelsa and delta are all seen as Igbo.

I'm frm A/Ibom n wat u said here is nothing but the gospel truth.
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by kenoc: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
This soldiers action is highly suspicious. I doubt if actually they are looking for weapons. I smell conspiracy against Benue people in support of the Fulani Herdsmen. Our soldiers are now being used to implement some hidden agenda. It is unfortunate. Let us keep praying and watching. God has the final answer. He will give us solution in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by nurria(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
But those hausas rushing to mosque with different weapon on their waist,who has ever serch them?Nonsense.
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by kios(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
ikaboy:
Fr. Your face no pure. De should search further
stupidity on the highest order. Bro, think before talking.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by freshdill(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sanchez01:

It is one thing working for your pay, it is another engaging your mind critically. He is a Reverend Father and had just made a serious allegation against the Nigerian Army and a particular division in Benue. Who does that if it wasn't true?

I wouldn't call you an ìdiot though. Leaving you to your folly is best as it stands.

The good book of Proverbs says, "As a dog returns to his vomits so also a fool to his folly..." That guy is nothing but a compound fool who has mortgage his future n dat of his unborn children for a plate of Aisha rice. Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by oluwaahmed: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dey searchin southern kaduna, now benue, so as to confiscate weapons of self-defense against fulani herdsmen. Pple are watchin dis & no1 is tukin, only shoutin 1 nigeria. Why hasn't any mosque bn raided & searched?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by chygift(f): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
dreamwords:
cheesy Zoogeria, im not Suprised
that's the best name for this country now
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by BamideleOJ: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
This I must say is awful but what is necessary must be done. If they found something your stories would change
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by buchilino(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
massinola:

You are really a disgrace to humanity Mr patriot. So the only thing you could say is this you put up here? When has it become the work of soldiers to do police work. Harassment of innocent citizens by these blood thirsty, trigger happy barbarians called soldiers has become a thing of concern. You enter the house of God and turn it upside down for no just reason. As he asked, can such be done in any mosque? This evil you and your co patriots are brewing will soon catch up with you. That day, you will call to heavens but it will turn its back on you. Smh

NO NEED TALKING TO DAT FO.L
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS ONE PASS RANSACKING, I THINK THE PRIEST MUST HAVE BEEN SET UP.

my thoughts exactly.
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by greatest31: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

you think that everything is joke, go and pray for yourself and ask for forgiveness.

that is all I will tell you.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
delishpot:
Just making sure they can not fight back when the messengers of death aka herdsmen come visiting
You are so right. Their master have asked them to check if Christians are ready to defend themselves considering the outcry on social media.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by kuchikau1: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Odingo1:

[/b]off topic[b] shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/b]Just keep quiet there[b] tongue tongue tongue,nobi woman born you, for you to gain gals love you have to do some stupid things,that how it was meant to be,man no go chase girls again..
u will surely learn by experience.
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by aspirebig: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thank God , they did not plant any weapon in your house to implicate you.
Becareful with those that visit you and what you say too.
Being is Rev requiresa lot of wisdom in this part of the world.
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by afrika(f): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
They left the people whom re suspects and started searching d victims.....
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by guychidile: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
May God be merciful t me o.!
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by rastarman(m): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
am a catholic. and a Nigerian. catholic priest still dey okay as in. deem dey try for Righteousness call. they have sacrificed everything for priest hood. in their oath of poverty. but Earth especially 9ja is govern by evil. I have lost hope about earth. seems God isn't concern. just hopeful about heaven
that's my view.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by eejo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
my simple question can the useless army raid either mosque or fulani house like this. This is an attack on christanity but with GOD they will fail and they are already failing 2019 will be the red card
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by achieverme(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

But you can vouch for modern day Fulani herdsman that carries gun around?
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by felaismyhero(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2017
massinola:

You are really a disgrace to humanity Mr patriot. So the only thing you could say is this you put up here? When has it become the work of soldiers to do police work. Harassment of innocent citizens by these blood thirsty, trigger happy barbarians called soldiers has become a thing of concern. You enter the house of God and turn it upside down for no just reason. As he asked, can such be done in any mosque? This evil you and your co patriots are brewing will soon catch up with you. That day, you will call to heavens but it will turn its back on you. Smh
i was in tune wit u till u mentioned heaven,if d fulanis keep being d most powerful,richest and most influential in nigeria,then nothing will stop them.history is written to suit and by d most powerful.
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by Nature8(m): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2017
massinola:

Don't mind that fool bro, I'm not sure whether na human being be that..
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by jonero4(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Fr. You have enough food stuff o grin
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by ddeola: 1:22am On Apr 25, 2017
It's a shame, the military has become ERRAND BOYS to the corrupt politicians. No professionalism

God save Nigeria
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by Ayatullah(m): 2:11am On Apr 25, 2017
jonhemma11:
According to a Reverend father/Bishop Vesuwe Benjamin who works at Catholic Diocese of Gboko,Benue state,his house and church were ransacked by Nigerian military in search of weapons.Below is what he wrote....

'Today my house and the entire parish was turned inside out by the military in-search for weapons. They say I keep weapons, for heaven sake, I don't do weapon. The Fulani herdsmen go about with heavy weapons killing innocent people and never a day has any one of them been harassed by the military. There are instances where the military have even assisted them to carry out their attacks on Defenseless citizens. The soldiers we have in this country are one sided. Why are they trying to divide the very country they are called to defend on religious line. Would they have done this to an imam or the mosque?'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nigerian-military-storm-catholic.html

The above Bolded/Red is clear indication that the Soldiers will come looking for the 'Reverend Father' again.

The 'Reverend Father' equally look like a Thug, there is no reverence sign on his face.

The soldiers seems to fail searching those long heavy sacks. Those are the sacks AK-47 RIFLES/Pistols could be hidden.
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by k9ine(m): 2:32am On Apr 25, 2017
@ sarrki,
I don't understand you. From all of comments on Nairaland I am compelled to ask you.
Is it that you choose to speak unwisely all the time due to political leaning or you are just suffering from a hyper-deficiency of intelligence from birth?

sarrki:

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:34am On Apr 25, 2017
eh Chineke mo this herdsman try to kill our Catholic Brothers and Sisters and other Faithful Christians in Benue State. eh this herdsman need too stop all that nonsense and let this herdsman too died and they regret it thunder will Fired the herdsman. Fool! angry
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by Emassive(m): 4:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Sometimes I wonder you get tis sophistication in foolishness over the lives of your own people
sarrki:

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by Emassive(m): 4:09am On Apr 25, 2017
This one na junkie
ikaboy:
Fr. Your face no pure. De should search further
Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by lagosrd: 5:25am On Apr 25, 2017
delishpot:
Just making sure they can not fight back when the messengers of death aka herdsmen come visiting

Just be careful, alert and ready for anything that may happen. This could be a ploy to attack knowing fully well that you're defenceless. May God protect his own.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Benue Search Catholic Church & Priest's House For Weapons (Pics by paix(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
I think they only came to find out for the herdsmen if there are weapons kept to repel the herdsmen in case they come to attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.