Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Charly Boy Pierced His Testes (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Pierced His Testes (see Photos) (806 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Pierced His Testes (see Photos) by razzby(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
One of Nigeria’s most craziest entertainers, Charles Oputa, widely known as Charlyboy has taken body piercing and tattooing to a new high level.
Charly boy is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, Tv presenter, publisher, producer and one of Nigeria’s most controversial entertainers who is best known for his lifestyle, political views, and media productions, most notably The Charly Boy Show. He has been the president of Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria.

The 65 year old charly boy announced on Sunday that he has tattooed his children’s names on his arm and he also pierced his testes. He made the shocking revelation on his Instagram handle while sharing photos of himself and a man who apparently carried out the piercing.

“My Body is seriously in shock. I Pierced my blokus today. More balls to the ball,” Charlyboy said.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/charly-boy-pierced-testessee-photos/

Re: Charly Boy Pierced His Testes (see Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
I BET HE PIERCED HIS TESTICLES TOO, THIS DUDE LOOKS DIABOLIC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Really Happened Between Davido And I – Says Ice Prince / Iyanya Visited His Home Town Cross River State,calabar(photo,video) / Popular Nollywood Actor Samuel Adesanya(pastor Ajidara) Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.