Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic (1074 Views)

Meaning Of The Five Lines On A Palm / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by Sunnynwa: 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by oglalasioux(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
I can't stop laughing!
Re: If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
LMAO

Some igbos fit no code sef
Re: If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by Alitair(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Killer. Lol
Re: If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by Bigdigpussylova(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sunnynwa:

i be Yoruba but na simple language weh every badt guy can interprete.

Ramotu = fvck my pvssy.
yemisi = give me head.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ramotu isn't a Yoruba name, FYI
Re: If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by Sunnynwa: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Which language is it please?
Re: If Only My Yoruba Friends Knew The Meaning Of This - Pic by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:

The true Arabic word is "rahma" which means mercy. Yorubas are the only people who use "ramotu".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ The Merch / Kufena Hill: Queen Amina And Relics Of Tran/What us on top the hill video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.