Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (408446 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2017
marianneada Another update wil be 2moro abi
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
waiting for the next update..
Re: Meant To Be by Adeyife(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
Pls dnt stop dia nw

Giv us 1mre 4 tonite
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2017
*************Mama's friend was shocked at the sight that met her, she stood up staring at Richard, he reminds her of someone dear to her,... She glanced at him and nearly lost her balance,... Mama was shocked at her friend's display,..... Richard and Desmond greeted them and took a seat,... Mama noticed her friend was still staring at Richard, she wondered what was happening,....

Mama took her friend outside,.. She searched around to be sure that no one was around ,.....

"Mama Johnson,..... Why were you looking at Richard as if you saw your lost son,.... "

" my sister,... That young man looks like my son Johnson, he's a miniature of my son!!,..... I was lost my dear,.i never knew two people can look alike this much ... "

" You surprise me sometimes,... How can you say this boy looks like your lost son,.... A son you've nt seen for many years,.. If he's your grandson, then why cant he remember you,.... "

" He was just a baby when they relocated,... I made efforts to search for them but at a point i forgot everything about them and moved on,.... I cant explain what happened to me then,.... I wish i can see my son and my two grand children before i die,.... Vanessa my babygirl must be a mother by now,..... That evil woman destroyed a home i suffered to build,..... "she said amidst tears

" You've started again,....your children will come back to you,.... "

" i couldn't fulfill the promise i made to my grand daughter,... I couldn't take care of her and her little brother,... Just look at me,... Loneliness is killing me,... "she lamented

" You're lucky your family is still alive,.... What about me?, my only son and his family died in a plane crash, leaving me alone in this world,..... So i should kill myself,.... You're getting emotional because of that young man you saw,...... It's ok,.... Let's go inside and know who he is to Angela ,..... "they hugged each other and wiped away the tears in their eyes,.....

Angela walked into the room to see Richard and Desmond,.... Richard rushed at her and hugged her so tight,..... He kissed her all over the face not minding there were people around,..... Angela didnt hug him back, she stood watching him wondering who he was,....

"Angel i'm happy you're back,... I missed you so much,.... I promise never to allow any harm come to you,.... I'll protect you from my enemies,.... I'm sorry you passed through this because of me,..... I'm sorry my love,.... "he bent over and kissed her on the lips,.... Angela was forced to push him away,...

" Stop it!!!!!, who are you?!!!!, why are you kissing me?,,,,, who's your Love and Angel?!!!! "she screamed at him

Richard stood still in awe,.... He smiled and came close to her,...

" Baby, i know you're angry with me,.... I'm sorry,.... I'll make it up to you,.... "he said coming closer to her

Desmond was feeling sorry for his friend,..... Everyone felt sorry for him,..... The old women was made to know he is Richard, Angela's boyfriend,......

" Dont come close to me,.... "she warned him

" Baby, it's me Richard,..... "

" I dont know who you are,. Pls stay away from me"

Richard couldn't believe what he heard,.....he took a closer look at her stomach and noticed a baby bump,....

"So you're pregnant?,.... No wonder your sudden change in Character,... You pretend you dont know me,.... I searched for you for months, i waited for you,.... I longed to have you back in my arms,..... You disappeared suddenly and returned with a pregnant pretending not to remember me,....... Ok...... I've had enough,..... I cant take this anymore,...... Desmond pls take me out of here,! ..... "

Angela's mother stood up and went to Richard,...

" My son pls calm down, i'll explain everything to you,... "she begged him

" There's nothing to explain ma, i understand everything,....Tope was right,.... "

" My son pls calm down,... "

" Mama, why are you begging him?,.... You allowed a stranger to walk in here and kiss me and you did nothing about it,...... "Angela queried her mother

" Shut up Angela,..... Do you think i'll allow just any man to walk in here and kiss you,..... He's Richard your boyfriend,..... Your lover,... You were over heel in love with him,....... You were on your way to visit him,... When you were kidnapped,... You told me you had something important to discuss with him the day you left,..... Try and remember him ooooooo,..... "her mother shouted at her,....

Angela's head was spinning,.. The name Richard started ringing in her ears,... She saw imagery of them being together,.... She screamed aloud and was about falling when Richard rushed to her,.....he carried her into his arms, ......

"Get her medicine fast,....."mama shouted

Angela's mother was confused,,,, she rushed to the room and brought the medicine,....

Richard laid her on her bed and sat close to her holding her hand,......

The drugs were administered to her,... Richard stayed by her side to watch over her,......

11 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2017
i fell in love with this story right from page 1..

Thanks for the update.. wish u can just finish the whole story today..

Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 8:50pm On May 22, 2017
Dopeyomi:
i fell in love with this story right from page 1..

Thanks for the update.. wish u can just finish the whole story today..

thanks dear but i cant finish the story right away,.... smiley
Re: Meant To Be by queenitee(f): 8:53pm On May 22, 2017
I'm lovimg this
Re: Meant To Be by EvaJael(f): 8:54pm On May 22, 2017
Thanks for the update. I still think Desmond shoukd have told Richard the situation on ground.
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2017
marianneada:
thanks dear but i cant finish the story right away,.... smiley

hmmmmmmm i know.. i just get emotional reading love stories..
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
Well done Neada,I really enjoyed the update. Hope Angela recalls her memory when she awakes.
Re: Meant To Be by talk2saintify(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2017
OK

Awesome

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by smokeydrinky: 9:28pm On May 22, 2017
Marianneada, I observed a little typo. U wrote that Richards step mum was awoken by the secretarys call and then when she heard about the theft, she slipped from the tub, hit her head and lost consciousness...

Was she sleeping in the bathtub?

Fantastic read, I'm enjoying the turn of events. More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Aminzy(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2017
Interesting.....waiting for more......please update as soon as possible.....Thanks
Re: Meant To Be by YINKS89(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
dnt knw wats wrng wif dat tope of a gurl... bt why d sudden change, is it envy or wah?
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2017
YINKS89:
dnt knw wats wrng wif dat tope of a gurl... bt why d sudden change, is it envy or wah?
Opportunist.
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 4:30am On May 23, 2017
Hmmm watching from above.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 4:47am On May 23, 2017
smokeydrinky:
Marianneada, I observed a little typo. U wrote that Richards step mum was awoken by the secretarys call and then when she heard about the theft, she slipped from the tub, hit her head and lost consciousness...

Read the update again,she rushed to the bathroom on hearing of the theft.......

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Jane1234f(f): 7:49am On May 23, 2017
Wao,interesting
Re: Meant To Be by Shakyroh320(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2017
thank you dear but permit me to tell u that our update are not coming like before. please do something about it
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 11:37am On May 23, 2017
Shakyroh320:
thank you dear but permit me to tell u that our update are not coming like before. please do something about it
i'm sorry about that dear, but my schedule is so tight, i live in Asaba but works in onitsha, i come back late from work everyday,.. I combine my work, my home and social life together, so pls try and understand... smiley
Re: Meant To Be by bimberry1307(f): 11:40am On May 23, 2017
marianneada:
i'm sorry about that dear, but my schedule is so tight, i live in Asaba but works in onitsha, i come back late from work everyday,.. I combine my work, my home and social life together, so pls try and understand... smiley
Ehyya, take your time dear, but when the update finally comes, make sure it is very verrrrry long
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2017
bimberry1307:

Ehyya, take your time dear, but when the update finally comes, make sure it is very verrrrry long
No problem dear, i'll try my best....
Re: Meant To Be by Jane1234f(f): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
marianneada:
You are trying ohh may God help you
Re: Meant To Be by Shakyroh320(f): 2:23pm On May 23, 2017
marianneada:
there is no way u won't know the different between an intelligent and understanding writer from others, thank you dear, waiting patiently, God ll crown your efforts with success
Re: Meant To Be by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2017
nice update dear.pls keep it coming
Re: Meant To Be by lettruthprevail: 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
smokeydrinky:

Check again! She did mention the bathroom.

...Madam, the account manager has vanished with the company 's money? "
She sat up on the bed
" What?,,,, who told you about this,.....? "she asked getting up from the bed and rushing to the bathroom...

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
Watching
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
lettruthprevail:

Check again! She did mention the bathroom.

...Madam, the account manager has vanished with the company 's money? "
She sat up on the bed
" What?,,,, who told you about this,.....? "she asked getting up from the bed and rushing to the bathroom...
Oga abeg leave matter,go write ur own story make we see.
Re: Meant To Be by OlatunjiKazeem(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2017
nice piece, may god be with u, to be sincere with u, I checked this page almost 8-10 times a day to see if U've upload another update, I understand u have a tight schedule Tho, waiting patiently, and keep up d good work
Re: Meant To Be by PrettyMizQdot(f): 8:51pm On May 23, 2017
Nice story u gat here ma'am. Waiting for mor upda8s.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.