Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (408972 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by lettruthprevail: 6:09pm On May 24, 2017
Akinwale14:
Oga abeg leave matter,go write ur own story make we see.

Mr. Akinwale, why are you this irrational? I didn't insult the person. I only try to point her to the part of the story where she(I presumed) skipped. Does it make you feel better when you insult people or type sarcastic words? Well, keep it up if your attitude makes you feel good.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
lettruthprevail:

Mr. Akinwale, why are you this irrational? I didn't insult the person. I only try to point her to the part of the story where she(I presumed) skipped. Does it make you feel better when you insult people or type sarcastic words? Well, keep it up if your attitude makes you feel good.
Did i insult u? i said u should leave her let her continue her story
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2017
angry

No update again
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2017
********* Mrs Johnson opened her eyes and glanced at the entire room,... She saw her cook sitting on a couch beside her bed, the settings of the room made her realize she was in the hospital .... She tapped the young lady who had already dozed off,.. She looked up and saw her madam,.....

. "Aaahhh, madam, thank God you're awake,... I thought you're dead,..." the cook said excitedly

Mrs Johnson eyed her

"how long have i been here"she asked her with a straight face

"Since morning ma,.. I came to your room to call you for breakfast,.... I met your door open,... You were nowhere to be found but the tap in your bathroom was running,... I went to check on the tap only to see you lying unconscious on the floor,..... '"

The doctor came in almost immediately ,....

"Madam, you're awake,.how' re you doing?,".... He checked her pulse and blood pressure before continuing ...

"I'm sorry, you had another cardiac arrest,.... This is risky for you,... Another arrest will be disastrous,..... You need to stay here with us for at least one week, to watch over you,.... "

" What?,... I cant stay here any longer,... I need to be in my office,... Doctor pls help me,.....i'm healthy and fit,... "she begged the doctor

" I'm sorry ma,... I dont have any other choice,.madam your health should be your first priority not money,... .. "

After much argument, she accepted to follow the doctor 's advise

She asked for her phone,the cook brought it out from her handbag and handed it to her,... The screen of the phone was cracked,.. But she cared less about it,.... She called her secretary and informed her of her present condition,she begged her secretary to take care of the company till she's discharged from the hospital,.......

She wasn't surprised at the turn of events in her life,.... She knows the source of everything,....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Vanessa called Richard to inform him of her son's predicament,... But his phone was still switched off,.... She decided to track him on Skype at least to make up for her mistake,.... Her son was doing well in the hospital,..... But He is yet to be discharged,.....

Angela opened her eyes only to see the same strange man holding her hands, he was almost dozing off when she screamed,....

"Who are you and what are you doing here!? "she shouted at Richard releasing her hand from his grip,.....

" Angel, it's me,... Pls stop pretending not to know me,.... "Richard begged her

" Leave my room,... Get out!!!!!, you want to rape me just the way they did "

Richard was shocked,....

" you were raped?,,,.... By who?.... I swear i'll kill the idiot that touched yoh!!! "

" Get out!!!!!, and stop pretending as if you care,... You all are the same,...... "

Their loud voices made the women rush into the room,..... Eric and his siblings had returned from school, their had mother told them what happened to their sister,... Eric felt bad,. He felt pity for Richard,...

" Angela can you calm down and listen to us"her mother spoke first

"No, dont do this again,... This is not good for her,.. Dont force her to remember him,.... "mama told Angela's mother

Richard was confused with all they were saying

" Angel, look into my eyes and tell me that you dont love me,.... Tell me that you dont ever want to see me again,... "he said with tears in his eyes

" I never loved you,.... I dont even know who you are, so pls get lost!!!!!! "she barked at him

Richard left the room in annoyance, he called Desmond to take him out of there,.... Desmond tried explaining to him but he shunned him,......

" Dont you dare speak to me,. You knew all along that Angela is pregnant and doesn't want anything to do with me again, but you didn't tell me,.... "

" If i had told you, you wouldn't have believed me,..... I wanted you to see things for yourself,... "

" take me out of here,.. I've had enough!!!, "

The women ran after him but he ignored them,.... Mama Johnson then shouted his name

" Richard my son,...... Pls come back".......

He stopped immediately,.... He turned to see the old women staring at him,....

"my son pls listen to what she has to tell you,. . "mama told Richard pointing at Angela's mother

Angela's mother walked to the car, she was sorry for accusing him wrongly,....

" my son, pls forgive me, i judged you wrongly,... Pls dont abandon my daughter now that she needs you most,.... Pls my son,... Have mercy on a poor widow,.... "she said crying

Richard hugged her and told her he forgave her before she apologized

" Mama, what is going on?, she remembers everyone except me,.... What did i do wrong?,.... I've always loved her even till this moment,.... "

She narrated Angela's predicament to him,.... He felt sorry for his girlfriend,.....

" So what about the baby,..... Who impregnated her,...? "he asked with a stern look

" from our calculations,.... She was pregnant before her disappearance,....... "

" Does that mean that she's carrying my baby? "he asked

" my son only Angela can answer that question,......"

"I think i know what to do,.... Pls take care of her,...." he said dipping his hand into his pocket,... He gave Angela's mother some money for their upkeep and left........

The two old women cancelled their trip back to Lagos......they wanted to help mend Angela's life before going back to Lagos,.. They promised to spend sometime with Angela and her family,........

Richard got home tired,... He was tired to drive to the office,.. He needed to talk to his sister, he had forgiven her for what she did,..... He called her with the other line,... She picked at the second ring,

She told her brother about her son who is hospitalized,he consoled his sister,..... He assured her that her son will be perfect,....

She was so happy talking to her brother

.... He narrated all he has been through for the past months to her,....she was surprised he never told her about it,.....

"I'm so sorry for what happened to Angela,.....i think you need to visit a therapist to help you with Angela's condition,... "

" that's a good suggestion,.. I'll do that tomorrow,... "

" your step mum called me,..?,.. "

" Who"

"your step mother,.... I was shocked when i heard her voice,i dont even know how she got my number,.... "

" So why did she call?, "

" she apologized for all the wrongs she did,... She promised to visit Ghana to take care of daddy,... I was happy she finally accepted her mistakes ,..... "

" What?, so you of all people fell for her trick,.. You dont seem to know this woman, she's desperate,..... "Richard warned her

" I wanted to giver her my house address, before my son fell into the pool,.... "

" you're lucky you didn't do that,.... Why are you so gullible,.... You would've ruined everything we suffered to plan,..dont ever speak to that witch,...... "

" i'm sorry for my stypidity,.... "she apologized

His cook came knocking,... He informed him that Desmond was waiting for him in the sitting room,.. He ended his sister's call and went to meet his friend,........

Desmond apologized once again, and Richard forgave him,.... He told him of his plans to meet a therapist concerning Angela's mental condition ,...

"I'll follow you to his place tomorrow,.... He's the one to help us out,...."

he paused and cleared his throat,....

"I think your step mother is up to something,... "

Richard glanced at his friend at the sudden diversion of their discussion,....

" Guy, you look disturbed, is there anything bothering you? "

" Yes,.. Ever since i caught your step mother with your missing phone,.. I cant stop wondering what she's planning,..... "

" how?,...... When?, ".......he asked with a surprise look on his face

Desmond narrated his encounter with Mrs Johnson to his friend,......

" No wonder she called Vanessa,... She took her number from my phone, . Is she this desperate? "he asked rhetorically

" This woman is really mean,.... That means someone traced us to the club,...... "Desmond said remembering all that happened that night,....

" I'll confront her about this,... "

" dont you think that would be risky? "" Desmond asked

"I know how to handle her," Richard assured him

They talked about other things and Desmond's wedding,......

Richard and his friend woke up very early to meet the therapist before going to their offices,.. . Richard has missed work for some days,...

The therapist after listening to Richard's explanations,..... He smiled

"Your case is not a difficult one,..... All you need to do is to find a way to take her to the hospital for scanning,... You'll be able to know how far the pregnancy has gone,.... If you're sure of the paternity of the child, then you have to start from the beginning "the therapist told Richard

" what do you mean by starting from the beginning? Richard asked

"you have to pretend you don't know her too,..... Take your time to woo her,. Make her fall in love with you again ,... Show her care,... Give her all the attention she needs,. You'll see her falling inlove with you again,..... Then as time goes on there's a possibility that she'll begin to remember you gradually,... Though it might be a bit difficult trying to woo her,.... "the therapist advised...

Richard was happy to hear that,..... He was determined to bring back the love of his life at all cost,........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meant To Be by thestevens: 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
Good work,just some corrections, pls before posting,pls do try to proof read so that you don't make mistake in using pronoun instead of adjective and sometimes you interchange the characters name.thank you
Re: Meant To Be by afolabiwunmi: 9:48pm On May 24, 2017
ssoso sooo interesting,keep the good work up. You are too much
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:50pm On May 24, 2017
thestevens:
Good work,just some corrections, pls before posting,pls do try to proof read so that you don't make mistake in using pronoun instead of adjective and sometimes you interchange the characters name.thank you
thanks dear, i'll do that right away

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2017
marianneada Nice story thumbs up,pls continue,this story is too much i swear.
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2017
Adefiery05 can i send u dm mbok?
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2017
Nice update!
Re: Meant To Be by trendymiss(f): 11:22pm On May 24, 2017
Sweet update, feel so happy whenever i read a new update
Re: Meant To Be by urchman23: 6:27am On May 25, 2017
I'm loving it.
Re: Meant To Be by queenitee(f): 9:26am On May 25, 2017
Start from the beginningThat's a big sacrifice. Mrs Johnson, you are wicked o
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2017
queenitee:
Start from the beginningThat's a big sacrifice. Mrs Johnson, you are wicked o

Very wicked!
Re: Meant To Be by smizel(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm. Well done marie.
Re: Meant To Be by EvaJael(f): 9:55am On May 25, 2017
Richard has got a lot of work to do. More grace marianneada
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
marianneada Come update nah
Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2017
Akinwale14:
marianneada Come update nah
She's coming..
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2017
Dopeyomi:

She's coming..
Ok
Re: Meant To Be by Zackari(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2017
Captivative story............... jst feeling d story flux wink wink
Re: Meant To Be by Orecle(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=marianneada post=55881107]Abefee99, Sirblero,Urchman23, Souloho19, Jbaby265, lolsd, Hadampson, Xavier casmier, Azeequeen, Lankyannie, Ifecoded, aishatry, Aminzy, Campala, Eniquirl, Rhayne, missmossy, Ronnylove, Princessadeola, akinkudin, BlissfulJeff, sheynex, Halyma, Ami joy, Bangalee1,May Mac, Jlake, Horlardorjah, Nancydearie, Heemah, Funmilade11, crislyn, Bimberry1307, Halyma, Kimkardashain, Chizim1, Miss Claire, Mary chommy, Kimberly West, Joettti, Lankyannie, Victorydgirl,Eniquirl,crislyn,

I'm inviting you all to enjoy this piece i'm about to drop, pls if i didnt mention you, pardon me, my head don full,.... Luv u all. [/quote ]

Curiousity has me now, keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by IfyOaks(f): 9:35pm On May 25, 2017
Awwww I can't wait 4 a new update
Re: Meant To Be by Rukkydelta(f): 9:42pm On May 25, 2017
Nice write up marianneada
Can't believe this story kept me glued to me
Found out we are birth month mates. Our days are just a day apart I am may 20th. Happy birthday in arrears dear
Can't wait for the next update but I got to wait
Re: Meant To Be by Akinwale14(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2017
She is stil coming abi mtcheww
Re: Meant To Be by Adeyife(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
Nice write up.... Kip it up.... Pls giv us update
Re: Meant To Be by MhizDherbee(f): 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
Kwontinue cool[img][/img]
Re: Meant To Be by Flozyflow22(f): 11:32pm On May 25, 2017
[/quote][color=#006600][/color]
marianneada:
CHAPTER 1
"Richard! , Richard,! What is going here? who's this riff raff, and what is she doing on the same table with you? ,"

An elderly woman's voice thundered from the entrance of the restaurant where the two lovers were having lunch......... Everyone's attention was drawn to the elegant woman catwalking to their table,......... Some were snapping her while some were waving at her in admiration,......

"Richie, dont act dumb, what is this church rat doing with you in an exotic restaurant t?she fired at him again,...... Angela looked up in shame to behold the most beautiful woman in her state,.... She's not just the most beautiful, she's also the richest woman who is controlling her husband's empire that worths billions, she's a society name,..... Angela had only seen her in the television and on cover page of magazines,....the powerful Mrs Benny Johnson of Johnson and sons limited was standing right in front of her. She was so shocked to talk,...... Is she Richard's sugar mummy, or what?,......

She stood up to greet her

"Goood.....day.. "
" oooh, pls shut your dirty smelly mouth, "she said flashing her hand across her nose region

" Excuse me, ma"

She meant to stand but mrs Johnson poured a glass of wine all over her body. She was drenched

" Pls take this trash out of here,....! "Mrs Johnson commanded her security guards

One of them came to drag her but she gave him a sounding slap

" You're very stupid,.... If you touch me, i swear i'll use this bottle on your head" she warned him grabbing a bottle of red wine from the table and held it firm.

Everyone moved back, even Richard was scared

"Pls drop that bottle,.... That was the first time Richard spoke since the woman walked up on them,.....

"Oooh, you shut up, mister...... , you didn't talk when your sugar mummy was insulting me,..... Now you want me to drop the bottle,..... I swear i'll smash your head with this if you come any close to me"Angela was ready to fight them all at that moment

"Because you're rich you think you owe the world,..... ..i blame God that made you rich, he would've given that wealth to someone more reasonable and understandable not a wicked soul like you"She threw at Mrs Johnson

"Richie can you hear your slot,..... She's calling me names and you're standing like a statue "

" How dare you talk to my mother in such manners"Richie asked me in anger

"What?, your mother?, What are you talking about?, You never told me, you're a member of Johnson's family?, no no no"Angela was surprised

"And you've not answered my question Richie, who's she? "his mother asked
Angela was happy that she would finally get to meet her boyfriend 's mother,.... She was eager to hear Richie introduce her to his mother as his girlfriend with excitement inside me

" I'm listening "

" Mum,.. She's just someone i'm trying to help"

"Meaning?,...... She's begging you for a favour?, that makes her a beggar,.... She turned to me,.... Young lady, this is my only son,... The heir to my empire,..... I dont want you stalking him,...... Now take this and solve all your problems,....... "She dropped some money on the table

" Son, let's get out of here,...."she turned to my face "....... And for your information, this restaurant belongs to me,....... I don't want to see your mosquito infested legs here again,..." sbe said pointing her fingers in the air..

she dragged her son out of the restaurant, Angela watched her force him into the car and they drove off.

Angela looked around in shame,... Everyone had minded their business,..... This is not the first time her boyfriend has denied her in public,..but denying her before his mother is what she cannot take...... . She thought about leaving the money, but she remembered how far the money would go in helping her poor family at home,.. She quietly hid the money inside her bag and walked out of the restaurant in shame,........ She entered a bike and went home.
following u bomber to bomber; am new here popping [quote]

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2017
******* "Seriously you have a great job to do,... She doesn't even allow you come close to her not to talk of talking to her,... How do you plan to do this,....." Desmond asked Richard

"I know it will be difficult but i need my woman back,.. I must take the first step by finding a way to take her to the hospital,.... "

" And how do you plan doing that,. "

" i've been thinking deeply,.... I've told her mother what the therapist suggested,.... She gave me her full support,.... I need to get close to those old women,.... They seem to be the only people she listens to,....... Remember they would leave any moment from now,...... I'm surprised they abandoned their families in Lagos just to be with Angela,.... "Richard said

" It baffles me too,... But they seemed good natured,..... I love the way they look after Angela as if she's their granddaughter,.... "

" Yeah,.... I never met my grandmother,.... She died some months after i was born,.... My sister told me how sweet loving she was,..... She wasnt allowed to take any of her pictures when we were relocating, so i never got to see what she looked like,.... "

" So sad,.... I pray your plan works out,.... "

"let me quickly rush over these files so we would get going,..." he told Desmond remembering they're to visit his step mum,....

The security guard was happy to see Richard,after exchange of pleasantries,..... They stormed into the house to meet everywhere quiet,.... He walked around the house but he didn't see anyone,..... He was about going to ask the security guard where everyone was when the backdoor opened,..... The cook entered carrying some foodstuffs,.....

"Aaah, oga Richard you're welcome sir,..... Thank God say you come,.... Na madam call you make you come? "she asked excitedly

" madam?,..... Call me?,.. "

" Ahhhh, you never hear wetin happen to madam?,... "she asked bringing out all the things she bought from the market,...

" What happened to her?, .... "he asked curiously

" Na God save am o,... She fall for bathroom come hit her head for tile,.... She dey hospital as I dey talk to you,.... "she explained to Richard

" Eiyaaa, when will she be discharged?,... "

" I never know ooo, the accident no be small matter oooo,.... "

He excused himself, he told the cook that he came to pick something he forgot from the house,.... Richard ran upstairs and prayed he would meet his step mum 's room open,... She's not used to locking her room,.... She keeps all her important documents save in a locker in her office,.... He slowly opened the door,... Lol and behold, the door was unlocked,.... He started searching for his phone,..... He searched the entire room but couldn't find it,... He lost hope,.... He was about leaving when he sighted his phone on the dressing table,....

"why would she drop the phone carelessly on the table,... Anyway, she never knew i would ever enter her room,.... "he thought to himself

He switched on the phone and smiled,... It was not lock,.... He thought about going away with the phone but changed his mind,...... He deleted all his saved items and removed his sim card,..... He kept the phone back on the table and walked away,.....

Few Minutes after Richard and his friend left,... The cook later remembered her madam warned her not to allow anyone into the house in her absence,...... She sighed

"But oga Richard no be anybody na,... Na her pikin,.... "she muttered to herself

The cleaner who just entered the kitchen heard her talk to herself

" why you dey sigh? "he asked her

" My dear, see me see wahala, Oga Richard come here,.... "

" You allow him inside?,.... "

" Yes na, i for chase am,?,... No be madam pikin he be? "

" you be big fool,. Madam go kill you,.... You better pray make madam no find out he come here,.... And make you just shut your mouth,.. Dont tell her oga Richard came, unless you wan go jail,..... "

" Aaah,i no go talk,.... Abeg no tell her,..... "she begged the cleaner

They continued with their chores,... She quickly prepared her madam's dinner and took it to the hospital,.....

10 DAYS LATER

******* Mrs Johnson is back home,... She was ready to resume,.... She laid down on her king sized bed thinking of her life,..... She remembered she needed to call Vanessa to hasten her plans,.... She stood up from the bed and went to collect the number from Richard's phone,..... To her bewilderment,she switched on the phone only to meet an empty call log,.... She checked the contacts and it was blank,....
She blinked twice, her eyes was red with anger,.....

"who dare tamper with my phone,...!!!!!! "she screamed

She called the cleaner and the cook to her room,.... They stood before her staring at the tiled floor,.....

" who amongst you imbeciles touched this phone,... "she asked them angrily

" Madam, na kitchen i dey work, i no dey enter your room except to call you to chop,.... As you dey hospital since,... I never come here to call you,... Abi na bed i go call make e come chop"the cook spoke first

"shut your mouth,...!!!!! "she thundered at her

She then turned to the cleaner,

" I think she's right,.... Mr man, did you touch this phone,... "

" Yes madam,... "

" So you have the guts to delete all the saved items in my phone and you stand here talking to me,.... "

" Madam, i dey touch everything wey dey this room,.... "

Mrs Johnson gave him a stern look and pointed her fingers at him

" You, touch everything in my room?,.... "

" Yes na madam,... Wetin be my job again?,.... I be cleaner, so i clean everywhere and everything,.. Na so you tell me dey do,.....,.... I comot your phone clean the table,.... And i keep am back,..... If say i delete anything, maybe na mistake,.... Why i go clean eyes come delete wetin dey your phone?,..... Madam you no trust me again,...? "

Mrs Johnson stood thinking of who might be responsible for doing that,.....

" Did anyone come to this house when i was in the hospital? "

They looked at each other
" No ma,... Nobody come here"they chorused

"you can leave and continue with your work,... "

They went down and continued with their chores,...

" Who must have done this?,.... How will i contact Vanessa now,...... Ohhhh,. Let me check my call log,..... "she thought to herself

She checked her call log and found Vanesaa's number,... She smiled at herself,...

She called Vanessa but she didn't pick,... She assumed she was busy and would call her back,.....

TEN DAYS LATER

Angela just fnished speaking to mama Johnson on the phone,... Mama had travelled abroad for her medical check ups, ... Mama Johnson called to check on her,.... She was relieved after talking to mama Johnson on phone,....

Her mother walked in and sat close to her,.....

"How're you feeling today,"her mother asked her

"I'm still feeling feverish,.... I dont have appetite at all and i feel pains below my abdomen"she complained

"My daughter, i dont have money to take you to the hospital,... I dont know what else to do,.... Before i forget,.... Richard called me, i told him of your illness and he promised to take you to the hospital,.... "she lied about her being broke

" Mama why did you tell him about my health? .. He cant take responsibility of another man's child,... I'm not going anywhere oooo"

"I know we lied to you about him being your lover,.... He just cares about you,... He's a God sent to us,. . I'm not begging you to date you,... But just allow him to take care of you and your unborn baby,... Remember i dont have anything doing now,... Since he cares so much about you and the baby,.... Allow him to do that,..... "

Angela thought about what her mother told her and decided to follow her advise,........

" So get ready, i'll call him to come and pick you,.... Beatrice is back from her trip,.... She's on her way too to visit you,... I told her of your sickness,.... "

" let me quickly shower and get ready before they arrive,... "she said picking her towel

Richard watched his girlfriend enter the car,.... She was looking so beautiful in her pregnancy,... He secretly admired her,... Aunty Beatrice was happy to see them together,.... They had already told her of their plan,.....
He wished he could just kiss her,... He smiled at her and she did the same,......

"can we leave now"she asked him politely

"Yeah, sure, just feel free around me, i promise i won't hurt you,... "he said smiling

She only nodded her head,...

They drove off, Aunty Beatrice smiled at her friend,..

" I pray she regains her memory quickly"aunty Beatrice prayed smiling

"Amen oooo,. "shouted her mother

4 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Nice write up marianneada
Can't believe this story kept me glued to me
Found out we are birth month mates. Our days are just a day apart I am may 20th. Happy birthday in arrears dear
Can't wait for the next update but I got to wait
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by urchman23: 4:51pm On May 26, 2017
Thanks your story worth the waiting time.
Re: Meant To Be by Rukkydelta(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2017
urchman23:
Thanks your story worth the waiting time.
U're welcome dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.