Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (408997 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by Marhyaam(f): 5:34am On Jun 21, 2017
pls take care of yourself and family oooo.....if u think u can't make it tomorrow the story can wait.....nah here we dey.....#TEAMMARIANNEADA#

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Dopeyomi(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Marhyaam:
pls take care of yourself and family oooo.....if u think u can't make it tomorrow the story can wait.....nah here we dey.....#TEAMMARIANNEADA#

What are u saying
Re: Meant To Be by PrexyD(f): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Ifecoded:

Welcome.
You don pay your due?

No sir but will do so soon
Re: Meant To Be by Marhyaam(f): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dopeyomi:

What are u saying
exactly what you read sir
Re: Meant To Be by yewande1234(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
marianneada:
pls i'm sorry i haven't updated, just attending to some family issues, i'll update tomorrow by God's grace......... Pls bear with me..
i found dis nd i want to knw if u are aware

Re: Meant To Be by prodekul(f): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2017
pamelaB I don dey lose interest ooooo.wats happening nah?

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by talk2saintify(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Taniaa(f): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
prodekul:
pamelaB I don dey lose interest ooooo.wats happening nah?
you are forgetting she's got a life outside the fourwalls of the internet

2 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by urchman23: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
What happen to nairaland earlier today? Seun it wasn't connecting I got frustrated.
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Take ur time marianneada We, ur faithful followers will be waiting 4 u.
Re: Meant To Be by urchman23: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Meant To Be by urchman23: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 23, 2017
marianneada:
pls i'm sorry i haven't updated, just attending to some family issues, i'll update tomorrow by God's grace......... Pls bear with me..

No need to apologize.

We your humble readers are patiently waiting (I rather, before they come after me)

Take your time.
Re: Meant To Be by heemah(f): 4:39am On Jun 23, 2017
yewande1234:
The person already mentioned her name.. So I guess he has her permission.
Re: Meant To Be by adajoe555: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Name sack marianneada hope you are fine we've not heard from you oh
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2017
yewande1234:
yes dear, i gave him the permission to do that,.. Thanks for ur concern,...

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
CONTINUATION

*****Angela's mother returned with her dinner ,..... She left her daughter and grand child in the care of Nancy before going home to prepare dinner,....... Angela was bosom feeding her baby when her mother arrived,.. She was all smiles as she admired her baby while feeding her,.... She was already missing her husband so much and was anticipating to see him,........

Her mother served her the food she brought and she ate it hurriedly , Nancy left minutes after Angela's mother returned to the hospital promising to visit the next day,....

******* "Dont allow your husband to see that child,......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice was echoing to mrs Johnson in her dream,....... She woke up with a startle,..... She looked round the room and remembered all that happened,.... She screamed out loud,....

"Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! "her scream attracted the two policemen on guard and a nurse,.... They all rushed into the room to meet her struggling to remove the drip,....

" Madam pls dont try it,.... "the nurse pleaded with her,....

" Who are you to tell me what to do?,.... Now call the doctor for me, i have a mission to accomplish or else i'll be doomed,.. "

The nurse stared at her surprisingly, she wondered the kind of woman mrs Johnson was,....

Mrs Johnson tried to to leave her bed but couldn't,..... She tried to move her legs but she couldn't, she wondered what was going on,.... Her head was aching badly,...... She felt miserable and frustrated,...... She tried removing the drip once again before the door to her room opened and the doctor and nurse walked in,..... The doctor rushed at her immediately,...

"what do you think you're doing mrs Johnson,.... Do you want to kill yourself?,..... You had a miraculous recovery and all you can think of is to kill yourself,.... "the doctor shouted at her

" i never told you i wanted to commit suicide, i only want to leave this room, i have an unfinished business,...... "she tried explaining to him

" Unfinished business of stealing babies?,..... "a police man interrupted her entering the room

" What's this man talking about, and who were you referring you?,...... "she stared at the policeman, then turned to the doctor

" Doctor, pls what's this man doing in my room? ,.... "she asked the doctor

" Mrs Johnson you need to calm down,.... First of all,... You need to undergo another xray,... We want to clear our doubts,..... "

" What doubts are you talking about? "

" I'm afraid, you might not be able to use your two legs again,..... "

"meaning?" she asked with tears in her eyes,...

"Meaning you might be paralysed for life,....... "

She was stiffened for some minutes,.... All her evil doing came flashing before her,..... Her life is so miserable, she thought of who would take care of her in her present condition,.... Hot tears fell down from her eyes,...... She was shedding tears,.......

"Eeerrm,...... Mrs Johnson,...... You're under arrest,.... We're going to the station anytime you're discharged,..." The policeman informed her,.....

She closed her eyes and her sins came haunting her,....

*****the doctor walked into the room to check on mother and baby,.... After his examination, he smiled and told Angela that her baby is doing well,..... Richie and his dad entered the room as the doctor turned to leave ,... He pecked his wife and carried his baby,.... His dad hugged Angela as Richie handed the baby to him,..... He was all smiles,........., after exchange of pleasantries with the doctor, he left to attend to other patients,... Mr Johnson held onto the baby,..... He could see the striking resemblance between his wife and grand child...

"Mother was right,..... Your mother came back to us,......."his dad saying smiling at the baby,.... He wiped the tears in his eyes,.... His phone rang and he excused hinself to answer the call......

Richie narrated all that happened to his wife,..... She was shocked,....

"So you mean your mother is in this hospital right now? "she asked

" Yes, she was knocked down by Nancy's driver,.... I begged Nancy not to tell you about it yet,..... I still haven't told grandma about it,..... "

" I cant believe this,.... What did i do to her,..... She kidnapped me when i was pregnant, now she wants my baby,........ Thank God nothing happened to her,..... Pls can you check on her to know how she's doing,.....? "

" huh?,..... Me check on? You mean you dont want her dead after all she did to you?, "

" Noooo, i only want her to repent,..... "

" Madam preacher,..... Dont let dad hear you say that,the police are already waiting for her to recover before arresting her.... Pls forget my step mother for now,...... "he said admiring his wife's after birth look,........" You're radiating after your delivery,... "he teased her pecking her on the chic......

" eeermm, Richie, pls she just put to bed,...allow her to recover first oooooo,..... "his mother in law said jokingly

He thought about what his wife said about checking on his step mum,... He decided to check on her,.......

His dad entered the room when he was done with his calls,....

"Daddy,.... i would like to check on gour wife to know how she's faring before we leave, "Richie told his dad with a trembling voice

His dad gave him a" Are you alright look,. "

"God forbid,.... I will never see that evil woman,... My son,... You don't know the damage this woman has caused,..... Tomorrow i'll be having a press conference to tell the world what an evil woman she is,..... I dont want her evil doings to tarnish my image in the society,....... I need to tell the whole world that she's no longer my wife,..... If you want to see her, you can go alone,...... "he said furiously

Richie left the room and went to his step mother's room to see her,.... He met the doctor on his way,.....

" Thank God i met you here,.... I wanted to come and see you,.... "the doctor told him

" Good day doc, "he greeted

The doctor took him to his office where he told him about Mrs Johnson 's condition,.....

" How the mighty has fallen,..... This is unbelievable "he muttered to himself, he thanked the doctor and left to check on her....

He peeped into her room to see her sleeping,.....her legs were badly hurt,...... She was lying helplessly,....... He went back to his wife's room .....

" Daddy you cant believe what the doctor told me now?,.... "

" What is it? "

" your wife might not be able to walk again,.... But he suggested that another xray needed to be done on her before concluding,..... "

"this is called Nemesis!!!!, and pls dont ever refer to her as my wife "his dad said happily

" The doctor also revealed that her heart is in a delicate condition ..... He's afraid of her life,.... She will die anytime she has another heart attack because her heart is no more functioning well,..... "

"We should be celebrating this,..i wish she could just die off,....... .. Your mother will be happy wherever she is"his dad said ,

Angela was feeling bad for Mrs Johnson, she watched father and son discuss her poor condition with no pity at all,...

It was already late before they went home,... They promised to come earlier the next day with grandma,.....

A WEEK LATER

The Johnson 's family have decided to withdraw the case against their step mother as she's passing through a lot already,..... She was still hospitalized,....... She could neither walk nor do anything without the help of someone,.....and to worsen her situation , She has finally gone bankrupt,..... No one was there to help her except her cook....... Richard accepted to pay her hospital bills but doesn't want anything to do with her......

Mrs Johnson have resulted to begging her husband and step children,... But they have refused to visit her in the hospital,... Vanessa couldn't believe what she heard,....she and the twins would visit the next day, she tried asking her dad about it but he refused talking about his wife.........

Everyone advised the Johnson's family to take their step mother back to her people before she dies,.......this was a difficult step to take,....... Richard have never heard or seen any of her relatives since he was born,... She never wanted to talk about her family,..... She told him she was an orphan and an only child,.... She made him believe that she had no one except them,..... So he respected her thoughts and never bothered talking about her family,........

Mr Johnson decided to search for his wife's family and tell them what she was passing through,.... He remembered how they rejected him knowing how close his late wife and Benny were,...she warned him about her daughter.... She knows how desperate her daughter is.... She kicked against their marriage,and She disowned Benny the day they got married, she warned them never to step foot in her house again,....... He has never bothered to make peace with them,........ but now, this is a matter of life and death,.... He needs to inform her family of her present predicament before she dies,........

, **, ******* Richard was enjoying fatherhood,..... He comes back early from work to carry his baby, they named her after his late mother,...... They named her Adaora,... But he prefers calling her Ada,.. He so much loved and adored his child,.......

Desmond and Nancy will be wedding in two days time.......she would attend their wedding,.....

********** Vanessa visited as promised,...... she went to the hospital to see her step mother,but refused entering the room,..... She just peeped from the door and saw her cook helping her into a wheel chair to ease herself,...... Her legs were still badly hurt........

Richard and his dad followed Vanesa back to Lagos in search of mrs Johnson 's family four days later,.... he prayed that they still lived in the same address, since the house was built by her late uncle,............It was a difficult decision to take as he could not face her family.....

6 Likes

Re: Meant To Be by Kimkardashain(f): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
tnks 4 the update bae.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
Kimkardashain:
tnks 4 the update bae.
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by Testimony600(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmmm.

The end of the wicked.
Thanks for d update ma'am
More knowledge to your brain
More ink in your pen
More fundz in your ACCT
Re: Meant To Be by Testimony600(m): 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
Marhyaam:
we're here
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hadampson:
Take ur time marianneada
We, ur faithful followers will be waiting 4 u.
thank God i have people like u that easily understands , thanks so much dear for ur understanding and patience........
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
KimberlyWest:

No need to apologize.

We your humble readers are patiently waiting (I rather, before they come after me)

Take your time.
thanks for ur understanding dear
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
marianneada:
thank God i have people like u that easily understands , thanks so much dear for ur understanding and patience........
#Blushing...#
smiley
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2017
Marhyaam:
thanks so much dear for ur understanding, i really appreciate
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
wink
Hadampson:
#Blushing...#
smiley
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
The mighty wicked woman has fallen.
#I laugh in chinese...grin
Re: Meant To Be by Hadampson(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
marianneada:
wink
Is this update the last episode?

BTW Nice update
Re: Meant To Be by queenitee(f): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2017
They should have abandoned that woman in the hospital jare or throw her corpse on the street
Re: Meant To Be by DemiKOL(f): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
Indeed the 'mighty' has fallen...
Re: Meant To Be by DemiKOL(f): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
Indeed the 'mighty' has fallen... Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.