Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Meant To Be - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (409125 Views)

Meant To Be / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / Meant To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by Adekay94(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
*10 Lessons that Social Media Taught me*

Social Media has made the entire world a much more interconnected place and particularly, severely easing global/remote connections. And being on social media since 2008 has taught me a lot of lessons!

1. On the internet you can be anything you want. A lot of people have different personalities online and offline. The cyber walls have created a facade of security for people to be whoever they want. It Is terrifying how superficial social media has become. People will only post their best moments, filtered images to portray the ideal person they want to be. But who doesn’t want to be seen in their best light? To hide our flaws and magnify our strengths? To show the exciting and best times of our lives? Social media has inadvertently become a platform where we paint ourselves in the most superficial art form,illustrating the distance between reality and our cultivated digital persona.

2. Social media has made us unsocial.I look around and everyone literally everyone around me is looking down at their phones. Even if I force myself and try to keep my phone away, I find myself looking back at it again. We have become bad listeners and no longer treasure conversations.There is nothing more irritating than being halfway through a story when you realize your friend is scrolling through her Facebook NewsFeed or Twitter feed.It is making us less aware of our immediate surroundings, including those who are immediately around us.I actually believe that although Social Media seems to....
Read all via the link below

https://africanentertainment.info/10-lessons-that-social-media-taught-me/

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Daisyben(f): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2017
Such a wonderful story u've here.....can't stop reading it,,,blessing follow you nwanne m...
Re: Meant To Be by Mirabel14: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wonderful work! It's too good for commendation.
Re: Meant To Be by BlissfulJeff(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
nice story dear,weldone
Re: Meant To Be by ogechris77(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] your story is breathtaking.full of suspense and surprises.love it
Re: Meant To Be by ogechris77(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2017
great story i enjoyed every bit of the story from cha1 to the end.marieanneda kudos to u and keep up the good work. luvs d stori
Re: Meant To Be by bemyguest(f): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Great work. @ Miranda thumbs up.
Re: Meant To Be by baski92(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2017
marianneada:
love u too dear,....
gal you are good, i started following you, i checked your profile and i saw this wonderful story writen by you. Bravo thats all i can say
Re: Meant To Be by vickyluvspices(f): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]wow i stumbled on dis wonderflous piece nd i luv every bit of it...i must confess u are gud girl.
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Daisyben:
Such a wonderful story u've here.....can't stop reading it,,,blessing follow you nwanne m...
thanks so much dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mirabel14:
Wonderful work! It's too good for commendation.
thanks dear
vickyluvspices:
[color=#000099][/color]wow i stumbled on dis wonderflous piece nd i luv every bit of it...i must confess u are gud girl.
thanks dear
baski92:
gal you are good, i started following you, i checked your profile and i saw this wonderful story writen by you. Bravo thats all i can say
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
bemyguest:
Great work. @ Miranda thumbs up.
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
ogechris77:
great story i enjoyed every bit of the story from cha1 to the end.marieanneda kudos to u and keep up the good work. luvs d stori
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
ogechris77:
[color=#006600][/color] your story is breathtaking.full of suspense and surprises.love it
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by marianneada(f): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
nice story dear,weldone
thanks dear
Re: Meant To Be by Prittylucii(f): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank you for your lovely writeup Marianneada.its so interesting. I pray for more knowledge to be upon you as I pray to have a writing skill as yours.
Re: Meant To Be by merybold: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
marianneada:
love u too dear,....

the story was educating and enlightening . thumbs up girl. pls update us on to love and hate.
Re: Meant To Be by damon147(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Perfect ending
Re: Meant To Be by itsandi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Interesting story... Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
Re: Meant To Be by nifeseun(f): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice story, started today and finished. Thank you for not leaving it half way like most authors on Nl. Well done.
Re: Meant To Be by imagineheaven(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Great story, sis. More grace. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

When Love Speaks / ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.