Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (49151 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by kelspascal(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
olapluto:
This Modus Operandi is very similar to MMM. In order for more sheep to drop, some sheep should get benefits so as to proclaim the goodness.

Apostle Sule go to Canada and answer your case there.

Human being self NA WA OO,Must you always go against everything?
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
I have nothing but praises for him here.

We will discuss his olosho adventures another time.

Kudos to Suleiman.

I'm sorry for you..
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Viltron:

Silly question. what has that question got to do with him paying someone's 10 years rent? Have you ever paid someone's 1 month rent?

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Joysmith2: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
oyienootieno:

It does not make sesne to me too.. Which landlord will leave you for 10 years?
Some people b reading stories upside down since time memorial only for dem to write nonsense as comment... Were did u see,they were owing d landlord for 10yrs there...sshhh undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by deathmen12: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:

Kudos to Suleiman.
if the apostle pray for you, your name will change from hungerbad to bellefull. lol no offence
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nigerians are the most gullible on this planet earth. The Chapel of Resurrection on UI campus is an 'exclusive' congregation where this sort of woman wouldn't ordinarily worship. Residents of Akingbile aren't congregants of the Chapel of Resurrection. Secondly, the programme being organised would typically be targeted at students and possibly staff on campus. This woman must have been ferried into the chapel for this FALSE PROPHECY and ostensibly fake disbursement of relief funds. Besides, what happens to "do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing."

This so called pastor, whose lifestyle is incongruent with that of Christ, is desperately trying to repackage himself as a saint not realizing that whilst wounds may heal, scars remain conspicuously visible.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Anonymous11: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
This gesture is an old trick in the charity book called Rob Peter to pay Paul. Wonder who is fooling who.

Employment and economic empowerment are better gesture than intermittent gifts... However, One man's meat is another man's poison.

Some people like monetary favors than lasting favors.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by wristbangle: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
PenisCaP:
Same Afonja's that voted this mugu of a president now the recession is telling hard.
Now hunger and hardship is hittin them from all angles.

Pastor help them abeg oooh.

I don't know why the mods has not deactivated this account till now.

The foolishness of the person behind this moniker is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by felixomor: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Antichristus:
Nigerians are the most gullible on this planet earth. Chapel of Resurrection on UI campus is an 'exclusive' congregation where this sort of woman wouldn't ordinarily worship. Residents of Akingbile aren't congregants of Chapel of Resurrection. Secondly, the programme being organised is typically targeted at students on campus. This woman must have been ferried into the chapel for this FALSE PROPHECY and ostensibly fake disbursement of relief funds. Besides, what happens to "let not your right hand know what your left hand is doing."

This man is desperately trying to repackage himself as a saint not realizing that whilst wounds may heal, scars remain conspicuously visible.

And your name is "antichristus" abi?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
felixomor:

And your name is "antichristus" abi?

So what? What have you been smoking, lately?
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Game.. see game, though if truly woman owe her rent age is good ..but all na pre knowlwdge matter.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Limitless72:

Shut up joor....
If he did it secret nah people like una go still open una mouth talk the reverse of what u quoted...
Hypocrite everywhere..
U better go find somthing doing coz u're wasting your life with such irrationality...
Like sey you ur sef don dash person 200k secretly before...
Mtchew,,guy u need work seriously!!!
I'm sure you are wishing i was the one who wrote the Bible right now. Your criticism is better directed at St. Matthew grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by captainsholo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
so I hope people that were saying 'he's here to take students money ,hope you're seeing this too?
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by ehinorlive: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
oyienootieno:

Man you are on a long thing, every sunday and you have not gotten yours. If you be my brother ehn....

and how did u know I have not gotten mine.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
stephenduru:
Mrs. Comfort Gabriel from Akingbile in Ibadan and her children have been sneaking into their house for the past one year because of the inability to pay their house rent. As a result, the landlord has been disturbing them with so much restless attacks day in and day out.

Well, all is history now as God decided to use His Servant to wipe away their tears by paying their rentage for the next ten years.

Th encounter happened in the evening of monday 24th April at the Chapel of Resurrection, University of Ibadan (UI) in the on going Help from Above invasion of the institution being organised by the Joint Christian Campus Fellowships (JCCF).

The rent fees which was accurately revealed by the Prophet of God as well as other detailed information of the family led to widespread jubilation in the crusade venue.

He proceeded to give the lady Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200,000) immediately and complete it in the next evening meeting (probably for security reasons).

This is no news to followers of the Man of God as he continues to demonstrate his love and heart for people, fulfilling his mandate to WIPING OUT TEARS from them in any way he can.

More Grace to you Apostle Suleman

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/apostle-johnson-suleman-pays-10-years.html

Blast me if I'm wrong.

This house rent could still be paid without anyone of us hearing about it.

But pictures were taken and for what reason?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by PenisCaP: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't know why the mods has not deactivated this account till now.

The foolishness of the person behind this moniker is legendary.

But u know im tellin the truth..
I dont beef with lies!..
If im beefin nyone here is with the pure truth! undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2017
I also think arranging fake miracles and testimonies is a criminal act. 419.
When the law enforcement agencies start investigating miracles and testimonies.... Yall will see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by phenylalanine(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2017
decatalyst:
I salute the Pastor for the gesture.

But wait, 10yrs rent? The landlord must be an angel from somewhere far!
d are owning d landlord a yr rent nt 10
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:04am On Apr 25, 2017
looking09:
Matthew 6:3

Giving to the Needy
…2So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be praised by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.…

These verses are missing in some people's Bible.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 12:19am On Apr 25, 2017
She shouldn't come back and accuse him of sexscandal shaaaaa
coz Know many Nairalanders are already holding stones....ready to cast on him...God Help!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2017
hahn:
What an almighty god that it didn't provide house rent for 10 years

We should be praising the landlord for not kicking them out cheesy
Well, all is history now as God decided to use His Servant to wipe away their tears by paying their rentage for the next ten years.

You missed this part of the news...
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by professorchuks(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2017
GoroTango:
Typical showmanship from a typical Nigerian Pentecostal pastor.

For you Christians take a look at what your Holy book says about giving to the needy

Matthew 6: 3-4

New International Version

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

New Living Translation
But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

English Standard Version
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

If u are nt a Christian, den u dnt hv d right to quote those scriptures against a man of God! U dnt judge God's anointed for crying out loud! Allow God do His things and stop fighting 4 Him. My God does nt need a suicide bomber to establish Him self!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2017
If you give in the public people will quote the bible "your given may be in secret"then call you "hypocrite" if you give secretly people will quote thesame bible as saying "Nothing of God is done in Hidden place" then accuse you of scandal.
God knows your heart so Just do it with good intentions

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2017
God will continue to bless him
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 25, 2017
professorchuks:

I[s]f u are nt a Christian, den u dnt hv d right to quote those scriptures against a man of God! U dnt judge God's anointed for crying out loud! Allow God do His things and stop fighting 4 Him. My God does nt need a suicide bomber to establish Him self![/s]
How does that change what your Holy books say? St. Mathew wrote that verse 2000 years ago, what does that have to do with me?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:44am On Apr 25, 2017
beggar mentality at it's best. Where does this shiit end? What a people. Smh.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:45am On Apr 25, 2017
professorchuks:

If u are nt a Christian, den u dnt hv d right to quote those scriptures against a man of God! U dnt judge God's anointed for crying out loud! Allow God do His things and stop fighting 4 Him. My God does nt need a suicide bomber to establish Him self!

Brainwashing at it's finest. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
Kudos to Suleiman.
mtcheeweee! #s.m.h
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Ramos16(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2017
GoroTango:
Typical showmanship from a typical Nigerian Pentecostal pastor.

For you Christians take a look at what your Holy book says about giving to the needy

Matthew 6: 3-4

New International Version

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

New Living Translation
But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

English Standard Version
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of, who have you helped in your life, what good does it really bring for you to hide your good deeds, and what even makes you think you understand that passage of the scripture you quoted, do you know how many other people he is motivating to do the same, do you know how many other poor people will gain from other generous benefactors just because they want to act like their mentor. I am not a holier than thou person, I don't know what church this man leads, hell, I don't even remember when last I went to church, but when you see a good deed all you can do is praise the person, pray they have more and try to emulate them.

Also, please do not read the bible and interpret it literally, if you can be generous and humble about it I think you are already not letting your left hand know what your right hand did.

We should support people who go out of their ways to help and pray we can have enough to do the same,

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by babadee1(m): 1:15am On Apr 25, 2017
PenisCaP:
Same Afonja's that voted this mugu of a president now the recession is telling hard.
hunger and hardship is hittin them from all angles.

Pastor help them abeg oooh.

How do you know what tribe they come from? Many different Nigerian tribes live in Ibadan.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Anambra01: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2017
just repent all this one will not safe you. after all where did you get so much money? church donations? credit goes to the donors.I hope all the tenants in your area settled theirs too. you hypocrite. no landlord will accept rent for ten years. and no tenant can afford rent for ten years. woman wrapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.