Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) (49147 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
oyienootieno:

It does not make sesne to me too.. Which landlord will leave you for 10 years?

He actually paid 10 years in advance
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
undisputedgbola:

Well, all is history now as God decided to use His Servant to wipe away their tears by paying their rentage for the next ten years.

You missed this part of the news...

cooljaay:

read it well bro. 10 years advance not arrears

Thanks

I have modified my post
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by titopius(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2017
He should have built a house a them other than suggesting them to life tenantship
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2017
henryhemon:

Like I said I don't need his example to help anyone,cuz I know the importance of that as a Christian and need not blow my trumpet. There are many people who give and not a word from them cuz your reward comes from heaven not from the praises of men. Thank you.

We need his example. If he is not showing it, people as usual will say he is using the work of God to enrich himself and family
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by oyienootieno: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2017
hahn:

He actually paid 10 years in advance

Simply means tieing their destiny to rentage... why not set up a business for them instead.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2017
More grace to the apostle, and all your enemies shall submit themselves under you. ..
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Doesn't stop the fact that he is an ash.awo pastor. He should save his money for the $5m lawsuit against him for making an innocent woman commit abortion for him.

Damage control. Nonsense man.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2017
oyienootieno:

Simply means tieing their destiny to rentage... why not set up a business for them instead.

It is commendable still

He has paid their rent, they should work out raising capital for their business. If they are wise, they can pay 5 years rent and then use the remaining rent money to start up something

Although, pastors and rented testimony givers

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by zudozz: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
But last last this man make sense sha...How many of all this our ''pay tithe pay tithe'' pastors fit do this one for any one?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Joysmith2: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
oyienootieno:

Then what is the essence of the 10years rent? Is their destiny tired to rentage?
U don't hv anything to say,so keep quiet....
Hv u paid a week house rent for somebody b4..shshshhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2017
This woman's daughter must have gone through untold mental challenges and even temptations and mockery because of the embarrassment it caused them. Now she and her mother are beyond joy and can now sleep in peace even if they had no food. Thank you, Jesus!
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
see dullard u cant even read and comprehend , while ur parents were paying ur school fees, u were busy jumping fence to play gamble
the person ure trying to reach with this rubbish is unavailable at the moment pls try again later
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:
so nice of him,see tears of gratitude @the, third pix...for thus gesture,sulie deserves foursomes..

And you will be a part of that foursome right?
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2017
decatalyst:
I salute the Pastor for the gesture.

But wait, 10yrs rent? The landlord must be an angel from somewhere far!

You didn't read the story grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Alphamale2017(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2017
CuteJude:
the person ure trying to reach with this rubbish is unavailable at the moment pls try again later

. u are still trying to defend ur obvious goof ? instead of accepting ur error and read the post again ? u are worse than Nigerian politicians .
#pathetic
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2017
decatalyst:

I've been warning you to learn to read a post very well before posting. If you are so impatient to read a post, i wonder how you manage to read your books and pass your exams in school.

The post says that she was owing 1 year rent. The man of God paid for her house rent for 10yrs in advance. I wont be this kind next time to read and explain to you. I dont want u to become a lazy child.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2017
olapluto:
This Modus Operandi is very similar to MMM. In order for more sheep to drop, some sheep should get benefits so as to proclaim the goodness.

Apostle Sule go to Canada and answer your case there.

If you really need him to go to Canada, Why not fast track his going there by procuring a return ticket for him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by ralmix(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
i doubted that too bur i no 1 be the first person to talk before dem go say 1 tin 1 tin....
decatalyst:

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2017
GoroTango:
Typical showmanship from a typical Nigerian Pentecostal pastor.

For you Christians take a look at what your Holy book says about giving to the needy

Matthew 6: 3-4

New International Version

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

New Living Translation
But when you give to someone in need, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
Give your gifts in private, and your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.

English Standard Version
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Now if he gives in secret, u and ur Co will still come nd say dey give back to d public dat dey are enriching themselves with offerings nd tithe.. Now he's giving back u are still quoting Bible. Can humans be ever satisfied?
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Joysmith2:

U don't hv anything to say,so keep quiet....
Hv u paid a week house rent for somebody b4..shshshhhhh.

If you want to vent your anger on my comment? You can as well pass over.. And for your info I've set many people up who are now doing well. But you won't see it online.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by oyienootieno: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
hahn:

It is commendable still

He has paid their rent, they should work out raising capital for their business. If they are wise, they can pay 5 years rent and then use the remaining rent money to start up something

Although, pastors and rented testimony givers

Yes so they should pay half and start up a business with the half. Because 10 years rent is just to make the rich richer that is the landlord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Wow ten years rent for like 300k. The witches in Nigeria are so hardened grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2017
WHOcarex:
Trying too hard to save face undecided

Not true. He s been doing more than that for ages.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2017
But this story weak man shaa, how did the landlord survive?
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by smartiyke78: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
ymee:
Hmmmm!

Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

I dont get it..... u mean ure looking for job(employment) with all dis mouth watering modules of digital knowledge on ur profile or work contracts
Pls let us knw,better.... cos with wait u claim to possess, ure made alrdy nd shld b tlking of being an employer of labour,, except ure not telling urself d truth or a case of carrying a.pot ot treasures with ur hands but u dont knw d content of wot ure carrying.
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by Joysmith2: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
oyienootieno:

If you want to vent your anger on my comment? You can as well pass over.. And for your info I've set many people up who are now doing well. But you won't see it online.
Nonsense,, shmshshshsh...learn to appreciate and stop looking for faults in what others are doing...
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by HungerBAD: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ishilove:

ROTFL!!!!

Hungerbad, that's why I keep loving you despite your jaguda. cheesy

I love you too.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by chrisseun(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
abeg I also need money for business
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by chib4true(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
GoroTango:
Does it matter?

It very much does!
Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
curiositymaster:

You didn't read the story grin grin

Nah my glasses mess up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Psoul:

I've been warning you to learn to read a post very well before posting. If you are so impatient to read a post, i wonder how you manage to read your books and pass your exams in school.

The post says that she was owing 1 year rent. The man of God paid for her house rent for 10yrs in advance. I wont be this kind next time to read and explain to you. I dont want u to become a lazy child.

Professor"warner", nah my glasses mess up nah grin

Re: Apostle Suleman Pays 10 Years House Rent For A Family In Ibadan (Photos) by chrisseun(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please oh, charitable people come and dash me money I don't care bout the publicity.
or still a job is good with good payout, I can do anything thru Christ who strengthens me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Apostle Suleman: Why Assassins Were After My Life / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.