Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:17 AM

2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant (31611 Views)

Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Decry Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ayoomodaddy(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Bolieve:

Sorry for the late replies, I hardly come on here.

08144660610, you can reach me on there for any info you need.

Steps to fill the tellers.
NB. You are paying to diff fee with two diff tellers

1. Account name = FUTA post utme screening (for DE candidates)
2. Acct number = E TRANSACT
3. Depositor name = your full name as written on jamb DE slip
4. Phone number = your active phone num
5. Amount 2300
6. At the back of the teller or anywhere there is adequate space indicate your jamb reg no, email address, school, department, session.

SAMEthing with the 2nd teller, only differences are
1. Acct name = FUTA past question and Result checker (for DE candidates)
2. Amount = 3300
Thanks a lot
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by lifter(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2017
​FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AKURE,

​26th of September, 2017.​

​PRESS RELEASE​

THE schedule for the university post utme screening exercise for 2017/2018 is as follows;

Thursday 5th October, 2017 - SET, SAAT, SEMS & SMAT.

Friday 6th October, 2017 - SOS.

Saturday 7th October, 2017 - SEET.

Monday 9th October, 2017 - MOP-UP/DIRECT ENTRY.

In the same vein the student union tutorial for 2017/2018 candidate had commenced, and with the interest of the candidates in mind, we enjoin the candidates to attend it. It is free and not compulsory, and it would run till the last day of the post utme. Accommodation is also available for the university candidates.

PATHFINDER
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by SonOfPython: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2017
lifter:

​PRESS RELEASE​

THE schedule for the university post utme screening exercise for 2017/2018 is as follows;

In the same vein the student union tutorial for 2017/2018 candidate had commenced, and with the interest of the candidates in mind, we enjoin the candidates to attend it. It is free and not compulsory, and it would run till the last day of the post utme. Accommodation is also available for the university candidates.

PATHFINDER

At last. What about accommodation for those coming for the exam, is there any?

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by lifter(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2017
SonOfPython:

At last. What about accommodation for those coming for the exam, is there any?

Call me, please
PATHFINDER
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ayoomodaddy(f): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
lifter:

​PRESS RELEASE​

PATHFINDER

Abeg no vex o, I never see anything for the school website o... biko...
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by sanyamike(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2017
BENEFITS OF THE IJMB PROGRAM

Annually, more than 1.5 million students do enroll for the UTME(JAMB) with the intention of securing admission into their institution of choice. Unfortunately most of them don’t get to realize this dream. Some students have written the UTME(JAMB) more than once and are almost giving up on their aspirations of studying in a tertiary institutions. All these might be due to center issues or unforeseen circumstances. Are you a victim of all these? worry Not, because we at alevelsprogramme.com are committed to helping you gain admission into 200 level in any university of your choice in Nigeria.

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL FOR IJMB

Unlike the UTME(JAMB), that enables student gain admission into 100 level, the IJMB program offers you the opportunity to gain admission into 200 level. Therefore it allows you to join your friends and colleague.
It is more economical to go for the IJMB program, because it will save you the cost of 100level as you will be admitted directly into 200level
Even students with deficiency in O’level can still register for the IJMB program.
No jamb result is needed. Although you have to purchase the JAMB direct entry form to compliment your IJMB result.
IJMB fees is not too different from pre-degree. Pre-degree form is #10,000 while the IJMB form is #8,000. IJMB school fees ranges from 130k-150k, but you can pay that of IJMB in installments meaning you can pay half now and pay the rest later.
The IJMB results lasts for about five(5) years.
DISCLAIMER- candidates should be informed that many educational institutes/individuals claim to be registering candidates for the IJMB program . Be wise and don’t fall into their scam as there are various unaccredited IJMB study centres nationwide.

Why not contact us at Alevelsprogramme.com so we can help you with registration and also refer you to a study centre of your choice.

Hurry, the application form for the 2017/2018 session is still on for sale. For more details on how to apply for the IJMB program please call 08154048191 or 07019103120
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by hiidee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am DE aspirant. I have not been able to access past questions for direct entry students. Or will direct entry do oral interview
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by lifter(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
hiidee:
I am DE aspirant. I have not been able to access past questions for direct entry students. Or will direct entry do oral interview

You will sit for the same screening with the Jamb applicants.

Message me on WhatsApp for the past questions

PATHFINDER
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by hiidee(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
lifter:

You will sit for the same screening with the Jamb applicants.

Message me on WhatsApp for the past questions

PATHFINDER
Your whatsapp contact please
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Owlumeday(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
SCREENING SCHEDULE ,2017/2018 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE

DAY DATE SCHOOL(S)
1. Thursday, 5th October, 2017 School of Environmental Technology (SET), School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT), School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
2. Friday, 6th October, 2017 School of Sciences (SOS)
3. Saturday 7th October, 2017 School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
4. Monday, 9th October, 2017 School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
5. Tuesday, 10th October, 2017 Mop-up/Direct Entry

More detailed information to follow.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by lifter(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
hiidee:

Your whatsapp contact please

PATHFINDER
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by lifter(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
​IMPORTANT INFORMATION​

All duly registered candidates should visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng from Monday, 2nd October, 2017 to print the slip (it will contain the date, time and batch of screening for each candidate) that will admit them into the screening venue.

Also note that:
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.

(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla
campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.

(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.

(iv) Candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the
computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).

(v) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353

NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission in the University.

SIGNED
R. A. ARIFALO
Registrar

PATHFINDER
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Worldbest281: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2017
please o I never c where to print date of my exam on d school site....please has anyone print his own
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Wizdray: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Worldbest281:
please o I never c where to print date of my exam on d school site....please has anyone print his own
Just login with jamb registration Number, then click print schedule date or so. Mine is on 6th, 1pm
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Worldbest281: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Wizdray:
Just login with jamb registration Number, then click print schedule date or so. Mine is on 6th, 1pm
OK please there is no space to input jamb reg on their site
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ayoomodaddy(f): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Worldbest281:

OK please there is no space to input jamb reg on their site
On the right side of the home page, you'll see '2017 POST UTME screening' in red letters, click on it.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Worldbest281: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:

On the right side of the home page, you'll see '2017 POST UTME screening' in red letters, click on it.
please all I could see is practice your test at the top and o proceed to do registration down. I didn't see anything like print your exam date&time
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ayoomodaddy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Worldbest281:

please all I could see is practice your test at the top and o proceed to do registration down. I didn't see anything like print your exam date&time
Ehn, click proceed at the bottom then login with your Jamb reg number, you'll see 'Print Exam Schedule Slip' on the left then click on it, mine is Oct 10.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Worldbest281: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
thank you guys av done it
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Worldbest281: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:

Ehn, click proceed at the bottom then login with your Jamb reg number, you'll see 'Print Exam Schedule Slip' on the left then click on it, mine is Oct 10.
thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ablyz(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pls am having my exam on 10th oct. Bactch 7 any one having his/her exam dat day should call me(pls from mowe or ogun state or lagos)let know each other
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by ambalie: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Congrats to all the successful candidates
Do not kill yourself if you did not make it, there will always be another way for you to excel in life or try again
For missing results and for those that missed the exams and for other relevant inquiries and complain kindly send a mail to admission.edu@yahoo.com narrating your issues.0r call 08126739326. copied.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by fidaw25: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
unable to print the slip but have completed the registration. if I log in the portal keep telling me to complete the registration. have even printed the acknowledgement slip
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by festuzinic(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Done! Printed. Friday 10:00am Batch 4
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by iamoracle: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Hi guys, am having my screening on 10th of october (tuesday), anyone going from Lagos should holla at me, I am offering a cheaper transport rate down to FUTA instead of going to d park, just for four(4) people, will move by 2pm on Monday, any interested person should call me on 07063623257.
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by iamoracle: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Ablyz:
Pls am having my exam on 10th oct. Bactch 7 any one having his/her exam dat day should call me(pls from mowe or ogun state or lagos)let know each other
Am going from Lagos, am offering cheaper transport down to FUTA, if u r interested u can call me on 07063623257
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by KMENaziRapper(m): 4:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello guys, wish you success in your exams, pls I wanna ask about question, Is it possible for someone who did a change of institution to be unable to register FUTA post utme because when the person go to the bank, the name of the aspirant has not be sent to FUTA by Jamb so the name wasn't found on the Database
I heard that there is grace which can allow a Change of Institution candidates to register even after the closing date for registration, pls is that true? can anyone also explains to me what is MOP UP lists, thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by cynthia1234(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Good day. There are four job vacancies available at Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe). 3 are scholarships while one is a lab tech position. You can visit http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/open-position/#.WdIwqxNSyuU for more information. The application deadline is 8th of October, 2017. The 3 scholarships are for MSc, PhD and Post Doctoral Research. Have a wonderful holiday.

[center]For the Msc[/center]

Description and Research Focus:
CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research-consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 H3AbioNet nodes, that are CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In view of this, CUBRe is looking for highly talented and motivated students for fully funded MSc programme.

Qualification:
An outstanding BSc degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, and Biochemistry or other related Biological Science degree courses.
Having published good articles or research work in high impact journals / having conference paper/s published is an advantage.

Other General Requirements:
In addition to the various departmental requirements, prospective
Candidates must satisfy the general regulations governing postgraduate admissions at the Covenant University:
must participate and pass the validity interview of the School of Postgraduate Studies at Covenant University.
must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme or certificate of exemption in lieu.
must be willing to travel to Ghana, Mali, or any other country for exchange programs if necessary.

Who can apply?
This is open majorly to candidates in Nigeria, Ghana, Mali and other West African Countries. It is also open to candidates from other parts of Africa.

Institution:
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria

Organisation:
Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe)

Schedule:
Full-time

Salary:
Max. $12,000 PA (as may be needed, NIH conversion rate to Naira will apply!).

How to Apply:
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe MSc + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October, 2017

Announcer: Ezekiel F. Adebiyi (Ph.D)
Professor and Lead, Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe)

For the PhD[center][/center]

Description:
CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research-consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 nodes, that is CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In this view, CUBRe is requesting qualified candidates to apply for multiple Ph.D. positions that will be funded by these grants.

Qualification:
An outstanding MSc degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, and Biochemistry or other related Biological Science degree courses.
Having published good articles or research work in high impact journals / having conference papers published is an advantage.
Other General Requirements
In addition to the various departmental requirements, prospective candidates must satisfy the general regulations governing postgraduate admissions at the Covenant University:
must participate and pass the validity interview of the School of Postgraduate Studies Covenant University.
must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme or certificate of exemption in lieu.
must be willing to travel to Ghana, Mali, or any other country for exchange programs if necessary.
Who can apply?
This is open majorly to candidates in Nigeria, Ghana, Mali and other West African Countries. It is also open to candidates from other parts of Africa.

Institution
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria

Organisation

Schedule
Full-time

Salary
Max. $13,200 PA (as may be needed, NIH conversion rate to Naira will apply!).

How to Apply
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe PhD + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October, 2017

For the Lab Tech[center][/center]

CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research- consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 H3AbioNet nodes, that are CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In view of this, CUBRe is looking for qualified candidates for the position of a lab technologist. The successful candidate will be responsible to CUBRe PI/PD and will work directly with Faculty members of CUBRe core CODE MALARIA experimentalists.

Qualification:
A B. Tech or HND in Science Laboratory Technology.
A minimum of two years of experience in a well established Research / Clinical / Pharmaceutical quality control and quality assurance Laboratory.
Having experienced breeding cell culture is an added advantage.

Institution
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State

Organisation:

Schedule:
Full-time

Salary (in Naira (N))
This will be determined based on candidate experience as the following: Tech 2 – N60 – 80k
Tech 1 – N80 – 100k
Snr Tech – N100 – 120k
Principal Tech – N120 – 150k

How to Apply:
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe Lab Tech + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October 2017

For the Post Doc[center][/center]

CUBRe has recently been awarded 2 NIH and 1 German Research Foundation (aka DFG) grants. For details on the NIH grants, namely, H3AbioNet and WASLITBRe, see the following website: http://cubre.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/index.php/research-consortium. The DFG grant was awarded to us to continue our work on the development of evolution-proof insecticides against malaria-infected mosquitoes. This is a work between a German group in Jena, Germany, and 2 H3AbioNet nodes, that are CUBRe in Ota, Nigeria, and MRTC in Bamako, Mali.
In view of this, CUBRe is looking for highly talented and motivated candidates for 2 Postdoctoral positions.

Qualification
A Ph.D. degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics (with strong computing background), Engineering and Biochemistry or other related Biological Science degree courses.
Must have an exceptional educational record from BSc to Ph.D. level.
Must have published good articles or research work in high impact journal/s and having worked previously with FBA will be an added advantage.

Who can apply?
These positions are in principle open to candidates from West Africa, but application is also welcome from exceptional candidates from other parts of Africa.

Institution
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State

Organisation

Schedule
Full-time

Salary
Max. $20, 500 PA.

How to Apply
Send CV and motivation letter to ezekiel.adebiyi@covenantuniversity.edu.ng, itunu.isewon@covenantuniversity.edu.ng and copy access.adaokafor@gmail.com and cynthiaadjes@gmail.com with email subject matter, in the format: Application for CUBRe Post Doc + FIRST NAME_LAST NAME

Closing date for applications: 8th October 2017

Professor and Lead, Covenant University Bioinformatics Research (CUBRe).
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Worldbest281: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
please can anyone that did his or her exam today tell us how difficult was d questions, how many questions, how many subjects
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by harustotle(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fed Poly Nekede HND Screening Results 2017/2018 is out!!!- See how to check result here
https://unilorininfo247..co.ke/2017/10/fed-poly-nekede-hnd-screening-result-is.html?m=1
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by iamoracle: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Worldbest281:
please can anyone that did his or her exam today tell us how difficult was d questions, how many questions, how many subjects

I guess there r past questions, just study dat, no one will want to sit and set new questions
Re: 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant by Ramwab94(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
iamoracle:

I guess there r past questions, just study dat, no one will want to sit and set new questions
Bad thing is, some of the peeps who had done theirs today LAMENTED that next to none is the availability of repeated PQs in the screening exams. They advised not to rely solely on them.
It is terrific!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / Nigerian Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Russian University / Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.