Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) (45687 Views)

Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Samuel Kalu Who Had A Heart Attack At The Hospital (Photos) / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Ugo Ehiogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
D5000y:
Jesus! Did you read the story at all? smh!
true talk him no read the post before comment that is what we call blind comment
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
D5000y:
Jesus! Did you read the story at all? smh!
. Did u read the topic well.....i dnt blame him i blame d op
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin
mmsen:

Blind nairalander.
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na wa o, so this woman is now a widower and her sun is now a orphan?

If the sun becomes an orphan, what happens to the moon?
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbosaa:

If the sun becomes an orphan, what happens to the moon?
you dey ask me? I be google?
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na wa o, so this woman is now a widower and her sun is now a orphan?

shocked
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2017
sandrahnaub:
. Did u read the topic well.....i dnt blame him i blame d op
At least she should have read the write-up before commenting...how could someone commented just by looking at the headline, who does that? LMAO
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2017
slimzypink:

the post at first glance interpreted that the wife died.. whoever reported this story should go back to english classes on how to construct a sentence to interprete right
Lol
Re: Gemma Ehiogu, Wife Of Ugo Ehiogu Who Died After Suffering Heart Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2017
Syjibrin:
true talk him no read the post before comment that is what we call blind comment
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Pocket N10.8billion For Defeating Joseph Parker / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) / Football Fans Reacts To Nigeria Vs Egypt Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.