Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! (4399 Views)

*********best Android App Ever Thread******** / Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
This have gat to be the most powerful application in the history of android.....Popular known as Lucky Patcher....The only downside is that it's only for rooted androidi

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
yes, it is.
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by ewizard1: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Most powerful app? So what do you give to SuperSU that gave Lucky Patcher the root access is using ? You ever hear heard of Titanium Backup? Tasker?

10 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Floridax(m): 2:37am On Apr 25, 2017
to me.the most powerful apps is ...

.1, super su .....
(baba o all)
.2, lucky patcher (king of all app) except number 1.
.3, titanium backup...
.4, gl tools.
.5, xpose installer.
.6, gravity box.
. 7, busy box.
.8, viper4android.

.9, max lock
. 10, game hacker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Aphex(m): 5:08am On Apr 25, 2017
OP, pls how did u patch power amp?
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by liljboy(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Aphex:
I follow you for back ... lol

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by omoiyalayi(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Are you writing Jamb examination this year?

Do you want to score high without stress?

Check out my signature it will help you

1 Like

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Aphex:
Rebuild with custom patch and InApp purchase
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Aphex(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
Rebuild with custom patch and InApp purchase
Please I don't understand
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Aphex:
Please I don't understand
Are you new to LP
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by jericco1(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2017
SuperSu Lucky Patcher Ifont Titanium backup pro Mx player pro.
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Johnolis(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
angry sad angry This is why I slap people. how can you geeks be speaking in tongues here? You have ended up not communicating. what are the app/apps used for? if it is the most powerful, then tell us who are oblivious of it the uses and how to use them.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by networkrecharg: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
MOST POWER FULL APP...

WHAT AND WHAT CAN THEY DO.

Floridax:
to me.the most powerful apps is ...

.1, super su .....
(baba o all)
.2, lucky patcher (king of all app) except number 1.
.3, titanium backup...
.4, go tools.
.5, close installer.
.6, gravity box.
. 7, busy box.
.8, viper4android.

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Johnolis:
angry sad angry This is why I slap people. how can you geeks be speaking in tongues here? You have ended up not communicating. what are the app/apps used for? if it is the most powerful, then tell us who are oblivious of it the uses and how to use them.
let me bring it down to your level...Do you have an app that requires real money purchase to unlock some features?? or an app that requires a pro version that needs to be unlocked using purchase?? if so then you can use this app to remove or patch the app or game to pro and you can also use it to hack game coins

P. S: I thought only geeks root their phones

2 Likes

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hope the usefulness has been clarified undecided
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by calabaman(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hello GUYS.

WHO HAS a functional CRACKED VERSION OF POWERAMP?
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
calabaman:
Hello GUYS.

WHO HAS a functional CRACKED VERSION OF POWERAMP?
Like the pro that doesn't expire or what
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Aphex(m): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
Are you new to LP
Yeah, I am.
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by calabaman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
Like the pro that doesn't expire or what

Yes.
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Aphex:
Yeah, I am.
then google it cuz the explanation is kinda tedious
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by Aphex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
then google it cuz the explanation is kinda tedious
Oh, okay.
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by flowjoe: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
i hav a rooted fone & d only few things ive done r ;ifont, give es explorer root access, adaway
feels like im underutilizing ma fone
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by yorex2011: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
These things hardly move me these days.
while i was an undergrad, did every single type of modification you can do

My Xperia pro suffer for my hand sha...

Nowadays no time for these things, if i need stuff, I just buy it. Maybe its because I'm towing the software engineering line. Imagine spending time and resources creating an app only for guys to start cracking up and down.

I once read a post on reddit where a man was looking for the cracked versions of an app. The app makers replied the guy telling him of how they have families to feed and that being their jobs, maintenance, bug fixing.. I really felt for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by JFT24(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
NLbully:
let me bring it down to your level...Do you have an app that requires real money purchase to unlock some features?? or an app that requires a pro version that needs to be unlocked using purchase?? if so then you can use this app to remove or patch the app or game to pro and you can also use it to hack game coins

P. S: I thought only geeks root their phones
i patched some apps, afterwards i tried to make some purchase and it is saying "purchase failed". please what do i do??
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by constance500: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
And my hot 2 running marshmallow refused to root.. cry
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
yorex2011:
These things hardly move me these days.
while i was an undergrad, did every single type of modification you can do

My Xperia pro suffer for my hand sha...

Nowadays no time for these things, if i need stuff, I just buy it. Maybe its because I'm towing the software engineering line. Imagine spending time and resources creating an app only for guys to start cracking up and down.

I once read a post on reddit where a man was looking for the cracked versions of an app. The app makers replied the guy telling him of how they have families to feed and that being their jobs, maintenance, bug fixing.. I really felt for them.
Awwwwwww I feel for him Buh Nigeria economy is as bad as anything so we also have no choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by liljboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
constance500:
I think marshmallow is just too stubborn to root.... having same problem with mine
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by constance500: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
liljboy:
I think marshmallow is just too stubborn to root.... having same problem with mine

Tried official Kingroot, failed, tried moded Kingroot, still failed.. I'm tired mehn
The only processes I've seen are long and Complex.
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
flowjoe:
i hav a rooted fone & d only few things ive done r ;ifont, give es explorer root access, adaway
feels like im underutilizing ma fone
There are up to a thousand things that you can still do with the rooted phone
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
constance500:
google how to root it marshmallows are rare to root try kingroot
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! by NLbully(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
JFT24:
i patched some apps, afterwards i tried to make some purchase and it is saying "purchase failed". please what do i do??
how did you patch it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Code To Unshield The Hidden Number / The New Nokia N900. 1gb Ram! 32gb Hd. / I Could Not Insert Sim Card On My 7" Android Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.