Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. (6014 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Is It Mandatory To Pierce The Ear Lobes Of A Newborn Girl? / Real Pleasures Lies In Your Wife's Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by farous(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2010
Most atimes,my wife will wake up in the night only to see that something has pierce(cut) her body.The cut is like using razor blade or finger nail and cut somebody"s body slightly and blood will be coming out.This has happened many times which if she wake up,i will see it real that she had a slight cut and blood will be oozing out.Pls who have ever seen this,and what is the cause?
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by tkb417(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
and u havent gone to see a pastor or imam

u berra act fast b4 the razorr cuts her head off. i think u have blood sucking witches and wizards in ur bedroom

act now, if i were you, i wont sleep in that room again
wtf
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by chibenwa(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2010
try and sit her down and ask some
questions.
but then you must visit a priest,
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by ovokefe: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2010
guy dat one na witch hand
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2010
Witchcraft attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they might be feeding on her blood.Run to delieverance church to see pastor.I will suggest mountain of fire am sure they will give her prayer points to use.
The earlier the better.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Akebulan: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2010
erm, does she have long nails? Do YOU have long nails? Do you have rats? Or maybe she is a sleep-self-mutilator
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by honeric01(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2010
Dang, man you should try asking her about her nightmares (if ever she's got one), maybe she's having a spiritual attack or something similar to that. rat can't bite your skin, they only peel the fingers and toes, not the skin.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Akebulan: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2010
honeric01:

Dang, man you should try asking her about her nightmares (if ever she's got one), maybe she's having a spiritual attack or something similar to that. rat can't bite your skin, they only peel the fingers and toes, not the skin.

oh undecided
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by nkb: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
Its nothing else but pure case of monitoring spirit, manifesting itself through witch craft, it has nothing to do with nightmare, longnails or anything, even if you pack out they will still follow you wherever you go, it can only be defeated through prayers and spiritual alertness. when ever anything good is coming herway, it will attack , its a way of trying to spoil her luck, sometimes they succeed, sometimes they dont, i was a victim for a very long time, but God has delivered me.

It is very very real, they come spiritual but the effect is seen physical
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
Akebulan:

oh undecided

Yes undecided
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Pweety4me(f): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
Marine spirit?or u get long finger nails? undecided
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
Chek ur bed 4 sharp objects,ur finger nails too,she myt be havin spiritual atacks or maybe vampires(heard its a myth bt u can neva be sure)in which case u nid a silvastake,holywater n stuf.u nid 2 be prayerful tho.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by pureminded: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ha , sorry O tongue
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by TOPE20001(f): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
farous:

Most atimes,my wife will wake up in the night only to see that something has pierce(cut) her body.The cut is like using razor blade or finger nail and cut somebody"s body slightly and blood will be coming out.This has happened many times which if she wake up,i will see it real that she had a slight cut and blood will be oozing out.Pls who have ever seen this,and what is the cause?

Ok . . . . . ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I suggest u guys shud go see a pastor undecided
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Bro wrong place for advice

most of these nairaland gurls fly at night!
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by kokoA(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
An you are sure it's not your d.ick? You never know undecided
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by nkb: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2010
@t Adolfe bad

why dont you just observe if you have nothing to say, this is a aserious issue, life is mysterious, may be you have not experienced a thing like that, but that doesnt change the fact that it is real,
calling people names because they shared their experience is bad of you,,

what you dont know, you dont know period.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by tkb417(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2010
nkb:

@t Adolfe bad

why dont you just observe if you have nothing to say, this is a aserious issue, life is mysterious, may be you have not experienced a thing like that, but that doesnt change the fact that it is real,
calling people names because they shared their experience is bad of you,,

what you dont know, you dont know period.
word!
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by funkybaby(f): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2010
tkb417:

word!

demo! how far? wink
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by tkb417(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2010
funkybaby:

demo! how far? wink
come to the terbanacle and lets talk wink
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by funkybaby(f): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2010
tkb417:

come to the terbanacle and lets talk wink

grin grin grin
i have been there since jare. i hope you have good news for me. wink
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by tkb417(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin
i have been there since jare. i hope you have good news for me. wink
will meet u there right away

make sure u dont wear ur sandals cos its a holy land grin grin
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by funkybaby(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
tkb417:

will meet u there right away

make sure u dont wear your sandals cos its a holy land grin grin

grin grin grin grin
i have been a very good girl. spent christmas and new year all alone cry angry cry
and i have been fasting and praying.
so i am optimistic you will have good news for me grin grin
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by tkb417(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin
i have been a very good girl. spent christmas and new year all alone cry angry cry
and i have been fasting and praying.
so i am optimistic you will have good news for me grin grin
i spent xmas and new year all alone in Glasgow too grin grin
oya come and lets talk abi u wan scatter this thread cheesy
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by funkybaby(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
tkb417:

i spent xmas and new year all alone in Glasgow too grin grin
oya come and lets talk abi u wan scatter this thread cheesy

heya. pele. grin grin grin
next time, next time carry 'handbag' along with you before you leave MMA grin grin
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ nkb
why cry more than the bereaved?

Perhaps you myt even know more about such issues only lesser than i do
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by tkb417(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
funkybaby:

heya. pele. grin grin grin
next time, next time carry 'handbag' along with you before you leave MMA grin grin
handbag?
i had a gucci shoulder bag with me truout grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by funkybaby(f): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
tkb417:

handbag?
i had a gucci shoulder bag with me truout grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
i trust you.
na where you 'buy' the 'gucci handbag'? glasgow? am not surprised. pretty handbags dey there grin grin grin

how far with the 'givenchy shoes' i asked for? grin grin grin

p.s. am at the terbanacle and my feet are getting cold grin grin grin
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by tkb417(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
i trust you.
na where you 'buy' the 'gucci handbag'? glasgow? am not surprised. pretty handbags dey there grin grin grin

how far with the 'givenchy shoes' i asked for? grin grin grin

p.s. am at the terbanacle and my feet are getting cold grin grin grin
givenchy will be hand delivered to u today

cant find the key to d main entrance of the terbanacle

just chill for me, will be right there and oh yeah, the givenchy shoes are in transit grin grin grin
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by agathamari(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
this may be a dumb question but have you looked to see if there is a needle or spring (if you have a matress) or piece of wood or whatnot on your wifes side of the bed? a piece of jewlry that she could be rubbing agaist. have you checked to see if your house has a rat (not mouse) or bat that could be injuring her? before yall start the whole "whitch" thing look for the obvious answer
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by zayhal(f): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
Same thing was happening to my one time neighbour. She was told then that it's the gecko in her room that was crawling on her and giving her the marks while she slept. So if you have geckos in your home, try getting rid of them and then see what happens.
Re: Something Pierce(cuts)my Wife Body In The Night. by ifyalways(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
@Poster,have u observed her nails?
Does she handle/touch edibles like fish/meat just b4 sleeping?it might be rats/ants/wall gecko that bite her cos they are attracted to a smell from her.
Which type of cream/powder she uses at night?the smell of her cream might attract rants/ants/gecko undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys / Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? / 'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.