Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

CAD Mechanical Design And Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CAD Mechanical Design And Software (1501 Views)

C++ Developer Needed To Customize An Open Source CAD Software Urgently / Urgent Job Opening For Software Developers And Software Architects / I Will Teach Gis, Spss, Cad 2d And 3d And You Will Teach Me Python, Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAD Mechanical Design And Software by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Hey there.
Do you need someone to help you with your mechanical design problems?? Do you need CAD software and tutorial files?? Do you need help learning a particular CAD software??
Please feel free to contact Outsiders Design Concepts. I am well versed in the use of CAD software such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Catia, Abaqus/CAE, Autodesk 3ds Max. Im also conversant with Automation software such as LogixPro and FXTrainer.
Thus I can help with your design needs using any of the aforementioned software and apply said knowledge in other areas as well. I can also provide you with up-to-date installation files, tutorial videos and documents and exercise files.
Some of my works are attached below. Please feel free to contact me on 08184151047 (SMS, Call or WhatsApp ) on any CAD related issue and I ll be glad to be of help.

Re: CAD Mechanical Design And Software by Nobody: 6:41am On May 19, 2017
This is a recent job I worked on. It's a CNC sorting machine. The design incorporated sensors, servo motors, actuators. I used Solidworks for the design and rendering.
I ll love to hear your opinions. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: CAD Mechanical Design And Software by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2017
I have been very busy for a while now. This is a quadcopter drone concept I have been working on for about a month now. It's mostly finished, just some aesthetic editing and modeling left.
I'll love to hear your opinions and ideas.
Thanks.
PS: The entire modeling and rendering was done using Solidworks.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Learning coding / Learn Any Course On Lynda And Udemy Today / Web Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.