Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,236 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market (12448 Views)

Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens / Naira Plunges At Interbank Market / Naira Maintains Gain On Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nukilia: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2017
youngchopper:
Who ever is in charge in bringing this post to front page is an idiot for removing my first to comment post...

Let's not use words like "idiot" its not so good to address fellow Nairalanders like that.

If your comment is something we can all learn from, kindly repost it so that we can learn from you. Shalom
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2017
jasawa:
hmmmm and those animals are you parent that give birth to you and keep you in Zoo. So Mr animal have a nice day.
It isn't compulsory to communicate with English language.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by MrEverest(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2017
nwakibie3:

Bro do u knw much about this freelance of a thing?
Sure, if you have any skill eg web designing, graphics, creative writing, digital marketing etc then just google about sites like upwork, fiverr, freelancer etc. People are earning far better than many so called white collar jobs today!

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nukilia: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:

They hate to hear the truth. Unfortunately the truth is staring at them straight in the face these days. I feel for them to be honest. Loooool

They are the hardest hit by the current economic disaster we are experiencing. The few you see online parading up and down are the ones who are benefiting directly or indirectly from the epileptic government.

I know they're coming for my head soon..
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by ephi123(f): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Nukilia:

They are the hardest hit by the current economic disaster we are experiencing. The few you see online parading up and down are the ones who are benefiting directly or indirectly from the epileptic government.

I know they're coming for my head soon..

We all know them already, so no one takes them seriously.

They have been quoting me up and down out of anger cheesy cheesy I simply press the ignore button. I can't use my time to be engaging people who can't think straight online.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nukilia: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:

We all know them already, so no one takes them seriously.

They have been quoting me up and down out of anger cheesy cheesy I simply press the ignore button. I can't use my time to be engaging people who can't think straight online.

That's so nice of you, keep it up grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Nairalanders have turned to quack journaliss.. how is it a PLUNGE.. what percentage warranted it to be called a PLUNGE.. omo na waooooo
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2017
erico2k2:

I am at work at the moment would have loved to
If for anything the Naira was stable .
Plz read
http://www..com/news/1461960/7-notable-achievements-of-okonjoiweala-and-alisonmadueke.html

Naira stability is/was NOT an achievement of the Ministry of Finance or Okonjo Iweala.

Try again
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Rebuke:

Really? Ok, all of these happened during her tenor yet thingz were far better than they are right now.

How gullible can some of yhu be?

This is hw they keep deceiving yhu people and most of yhu r rotting away, dying of hunger but sentiment will not let yhu people use yhur brain.

Shameless and brainless youths. Smh

If you want to throw abuse or insults, count me out because I know you'll defeat me at it.

But if you want a clean and sensible debate with facts, clean up your language and come over.

Okonjo Iweala started to borrow to pay salaries and overheads. Fact. Which government ever did that in Nigeria? Have we forgotten so soon how many state governments could not pay salaries? This was in spite of high oil prices. Have you compared the debt burden she heaped on us to previous governments? Things SEEMED better then because they were looting what was meant for development and sharing freely. Isn't this a fact? You should also be willing to prove how things were better. Don't forget the weaknesses of statistics in doing so anyway.

I'm NOT arguing in favour of the present government and I've hit them on several occasions but you guys should stop giving the wrong impression that those who participated in looting us dry and ramping up debts were good people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Tonyblinky(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Which way
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by KaptainAfrika: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
DIVERSIFY THE ECONOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOLLARS FROM EXPORT

DOLLARS FROM TOURISM
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by erico2k2(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Activa:

Naira stability is/was NOT an achievement of the Ministry of Finance or Okonjo Iweala.

Try again
But what ministry then plz educate me.what ministry deals with the financial wellbeing of Nigeria ? ?
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Rebuke: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Activa:

If you want to throw abuse or insults, count me out because I know you'll defeat me at it.

But if you want a clean and sensible debate with facts, clean up your language and come over.

Okonjo Iweala started to borrow to pay salaries and overheads. Fact. Which government ever did that in Nigeria? Have we forgotten so soon how many state governments could not pay salaries? This was in spite of high oil prices. Have you compared the debt burden she heaped on us to previous governments? Things SEEMED better then because they were looting what was meant for development and sharing freely. Isn't this a fact? You should also be willing to prove how things were better. Don't forget the weaknesses of statistics in doing so anyway.

I'm NOT arguing in favour of the present government and I've hit them on several occasions but you guys should stop giving the wrong impression that those who participated in looting us dry and ramping up debts were good people.

Ok, a man was angry because his car was faulty and consuming too much fuel. Though the car was still moving and every passenger still have things going on well for them except for the frequent stop at the filling station to buy fuel.

Suddenly, the passengers felt it's just too abnormal for such frequent stops and demanded the driver be changed perhaps, the new driver would know how to drive and avoid such stops.

Meanwhile, some passengers bragged about a good driver in town who could drive miles witout such unnecessary stop and would even fix the car to ensure the car doesn't consume too much fuel no matter wat fault the car was having.

Finally, all the passengers xcept, of course, some few passengers who felt the former driver should continue. Others agreed to let the new n so called "good driver" take over the wheel.

Viola, the new driver takes over but this time, the car isn't longer moving as fast as before and the passengers now even have to pay double the amount they used to pay.

Each time the passengers complain about the slow movement and increase in transportation fee, his conductors will quickly defend him saying it 's bcus the car was badly driven by the former driver.

In fact, some passengers who openly challenged the driver and his conductors were pushed out of the moving vehicle.

Though the new driver himself seems confused and overwhelmed, still the conductors will do jxt anything to defend him.

Yhu re one of the conductors......
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Prinzyy: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
clems88:
grin itz my birthday .may my years multiply like the naira grin
not good for ya birthday,remember nAira multiplies but still useless ,may ya years be strong and valuable like doller ,Hbd
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Prinzyy: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
clems88:
grin itz my birthday .may my years multiply like the naira grin
not good for ya birthday,remember nAira multiplies but still useless ,may ya years be strong and valuable like doller ,Hbd cool

1 Like

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by mayortm001(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
So all the billions of dollars CBN pump into forex still dollar knw gree fall

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
erico2k2:

But what ministry then plz educate me.what ministry deals with the financial wellbeing of Nigeria ? ?

Exchange rate stability is one of the mandates of CBN.

The CBN doesn't report to the Ministry or Minister of Finance.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rebuke:

Ok, a man was angry because his car was faulty and consuming too much fuel. Though the car was still moving and every passenger still have things going on well for them except for the frequent stop at the filling station to buy fuel.

Suddenly, the passengers felt it's just too abnormal for such frequent stops and demanded the driver be changed perhaps, the new driver would know how to drive and avoid such stops.

Meanwhile, some passengers bragged about a good driver in town who could drive miles witout such unnecessary stop and would even fix the car to ensure the car doesn't consume too much fuel no matter wat fault the car was having.

Finally, all the passengers xcept, of course, some few passengers who felt the former driver should continue. Others agreed to let the new n so called "good driver" take over the wheel.

Viola, the new driver takes over but this time, the car isn't longer moving as fast as before and the passengers now even have to pay double the amount they used to pay.

Each time the passengers complain about the slow movement and increase in transportation fee, his conductors will quickly defend him saying it 's bcus the car was badly driven by the former driver.

In fact, some passengers who openly challenged the driver and his conductors were pushed out of the moving vehicle.

Though the new driver himself seems confused and overwhelmed, still the conductors will do jxt anything to defend him.

Yhu re one of the conductors......

At least you're getting better. Good.

But you simply provided long-winding story WITHOUT addressing the specific issues I raised.

Come on, back up your argument with facts. Stop evading the issue or telling stories.

I'm awaiting.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by infinitygp(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
9ja. .

Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Activa:

Exchange rate stability is one of the mandates of CBN.

The CBN doesn't report to the Ministry or Minister of Finance.
Plz read
https://www.nairaland.com/698588/finance-minister-remove-cbn-governor/1
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
mayortm001:
So all the billions of dollars CBN pump into forex still dollar knw gree fall
Very soon there will B nothing to pump .
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by ZUBY77(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
1wolex85:

So if NOI dies, Nigeria dies with her?

No, but there are positions you don't change very fast.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
erico2k2:

Plz read
https://www.nairaland.com/698588/finance-minister-remove-cbn-governor/1

I didn't see anything there that's contrary to what I have been saying.

The CBN does not report to the Ministry of Finance.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by 989900: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mondays and Fridays are high demand days.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by nwakibie3(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
MrEverest:
Sure, if you have any skill eg web designing, graphics, creative writing, digital marketing etc then just google about sites like upwork, fiverr, freelancer etc. People are earning far better than many so called white collar jobs today!

Thanks bro, will check it out
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Lanka4jah: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2017
I registered on upwork.com about 2 months ago and I have not be getting jobs. I have watched YouTube videos about job proposals and have implemented the suggestions but to still to land any job. My category is Writing and my niche is Article writing, Copywriting, content writing, Editing and Proofreading. I don't know if anyone here can refer me to a client and after working the first job hopefully others will be easier? I can even write you a trial article for the client to be sure of my skills.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by Lanka4jah: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello sir. I am new to upwork and it has been hard getting a job. I freelance outside of upwork and since I joined upwork two months ago I have been submitting proposals but no return. It is true you don't know me and you are under no obligation to help me. I just need someone to refer a client to me. I hope after my first job , other ones will be easier to come by. My niche is Writing: Article writing, Copywriting, Editing and Proofreading. My name is Michael Adeyanju. Please I will really appreciate your help.
Re: Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market by WafOil(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Millions of usd is needed and for sale in Nigeria and offshore everyday

We Buy USD with Naira and Bitcoin
We Buy RMB with Naira and Bitcoin

We Sell USD for Naira and Bitcoin
We Sell RMB for Naira and Bitcoin

Our rate is the best

Standard Procedure

1) Block Fund on Bank Letterhead,
2) Bank Guaranty,
3) Bank Draft and
4) Cash Placement on Lien
5) Payment before delivery

Please note: We will provide the Standard Procedure base on the option of your choice.

Please only send message if you are the direct Seller/Buyer or Mandate

https:///send?phone=2348062442281

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 Latest Prices Of Clearing Cars With Customs At Tin-can Port / OPEC Sends Oil Prices Crashing – Oilprice Report / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.