Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake (62520 Views)

Buratai Hosts Soldiers To Easter Luncheon (Photos) / Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Kids At A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by hylyne(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
holluphemydavid:

hw cud snake be someone's pet,let dat person to use his or her head seem brain is paining dat person shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some civilized people here are saying so...

Cc kingsouthie
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
hylyne:

Fake people all over.

Oh! COAS now has a zoo...

I promise to be praying for you, for clearer understanding at tender age, cos very soon you come here to say that Someone sleeping and waking up in a coffin is normal, since coffin is ordinary wood.

Ndi ara
Sorry i forgot python is ur god akpammu
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Bridget95(f): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
that is his juju not pet.
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
hylyne:

Some civilized people here are saying so...

Cc kingsouthie
Yep i once had a pet snake, anything wrong in that?
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Charly68: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
To Boko Haram Buratai is a snake
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by hylyne(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:
Yep i once had a pet snake, anything wrong in that?

Picture or you should stop quoting me...
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by hylyne(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:
Sorry i forgot python is ur god akpammu

Grow up my guy.

I worship God Almighty.
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
hylyne:

Grow up my guy.

I worship God Almighty.

I hia u sire...God Almighty created man to take care of nature and maintain its beauty...in nigeria all we know is bushmeat/idolatory...pity
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by newdawn2017(f): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
hylyne:

Diabolic/occult men at the helm of Nigeria affairs...

Since 4 here na only u don talk true undecided go collect a shot of kaikaisine ( kaikai) 4 mama kalaboy place 4 my head
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by newdawn2017(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
nengibo:
#python dance
I see
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by newdawn2017(f): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

Understand what? That keeping snake and other animals as pets is occultic? Wake up bro, d world is past ur level already, kenya and S.A makes billions from wild life parks and resorts but to u...everything is about bushmeat and demons...smh
Mr. Man keeping any species of snake is occultic as well as demonic. We all knw its root. undecided
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
Mr. Man keeping any species of snake is occultic as well as demonic. We all knw its root. undecided
This is according to who?
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by newdawn2017(f): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

This is according to who?
As as I ve noticed its sentimental attachments 2 Satanists, other occultic peoples & babalawos remember its cursed undecided
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
As as I ve noticed its sentimental attachments 2 Satanists, other occultic peoples & babalawos remember its cursed undecided
yea snakes are a common tool in demon worship but it doesnt mean anyone with a snake is occultic, people keep them as pets like any other animal, especially the harmless species, and as i said earlier snakes are also reared by some folks for their venoms which is sold for producing antivenoms...if we were to follow what babalawo says we would still be thinking sickle cell children were abikun or something.
God "cursed the serpent" doesnt mean it is "demonic" na...
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by newdawn2017(f): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingsouthie:

yea snakes are a common tool in demon worship but it doesnt mean anyone with a snake is occultic, people keep them as pets like any other animal, especially the harmless species, and as i said earlier snakes are also reared by some folks for their venoms which is sold for producing antivenoms...if we were to follow what babalawo says we would still be thinking sickle cell children were abikun or something.
God "cursed the serpent" doesnt mean it is "demonic" na...
whatever! Snakes disgusts me, ewww! *shudders*
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
whatever! Snakes disgusts me, ewww! *shudders*
See ya life Besides their poison they are beautiful to watch...anyway 1 mans meat is anothers bongerfish
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2017
Omagago:

Ika autonomous community in Ankpa LG
whaooow its a nice one OMA IGALA UCHE from Idah.
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2017
tytachile:
whaooow its a nice one OMA IGALA UCHE from Idah.

OK, Omaye, abele
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by joe33a: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
He should think of better things instead, God help nig Army oooooo chei
Re: Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake by NJsimpleboi(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pure jazz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.