Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:10 AM

Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' (4177 Views)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom (2) (3) (4)

Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by ANIEXTY(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Saw this picture on facebook, and was wondering.....Could it be money ?, could it be love ?
.Ladies can you marry a man that is far older than you ?....Guys what's your take on this ?

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by pTomz(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2017
I just dey wonder wetin the old man dey show am undecided

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Rtopzy(f): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Choi!!!! that na her granny na
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Synord(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2017
pTomz:

His grave !!!!!

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by 7kahfe(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2017
experience is the best teacher
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Na real "patience" she be.

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by ANIEXTY(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2017
pTomz:
lol... even the girl sef no dey see the future wey the man dey show am !

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by ANIEXTY(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2017
7kahfe:
experience is the best teacher
Experience from what really ?

lalasticlala comman see o !
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by pTomz(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
ANIEXTY:
lol... even the girl sef no dey see the future wey the man dey show am !
lol..aswear eh
the man be showing her where she left her sensecheesy

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2017
no i cant.... Imagine me doing PDA with dis kinda man, nah nah i love em young nd cute with fresh blood nd energy smiley

lalasticlala na wa for you oooooi somebody cannor crush on u ni?

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2017
I did some calculations and I am able to determine 3 possible reasons why she's marrying him. And these are —

1. She's a gold digger and he's rich.
2. She's a gold digger and he's rich.
3. She's a gold digger and he's rich.

Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by ANIEXTY(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2017
Berlynn:
no i cant.... Imagine me doing PDA with dis kinda man, nah nah i love em young nd cute with fresh blood nd energy smiley

lol.....I gat fresh blood aswear !
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by nikkypearl(f): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Xaos:
I did some calculations and I am able to determine 3 possible reasons why she's marrying him. And these are —

I'll rather marry a broke guy like u and be happy grin

whay yah say
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by nikkypearl(f): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2017
Xaos:

I'll rather marry a broke guy like u and be happy grin

what yah say
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2017
ANIEXTY:

lol.....I gat fresh blood aswear !
Lol cheesy
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Castleberry: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2017
pTomz:

Her doom obviously
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by chudyprince: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2017
pTomz:
lol..aswear eh
the man be showing her where she left her sensecheesy
And she saluted him Lol
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Nawa
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Synord:

His grave !!!!!

LOL

Well, since the lady can't see it, it must be FAR away...
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by newdawn2017(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2017
pTomz:
lol!
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by ejirocaro: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
lol!
D MAN NO OLD OOOOOO,NA ONLY GREY HAIR TOO MUCH.NA OLD PAPA YOUNGEEE.
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by ejirocaro: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
D MAN NO OLD OOOOOO,NA ONLY GREY HAIR TOO MUCH.NA OLD PAPA YOUNGEEE.
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by susiivy: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin lol
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nah hell no
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Shey we are to call this true love ABI what?
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by barallanee(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
pTomz:
he is showing her wer she will be locked forever till him peck
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by barallanee(f): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
pTomz:
he is showing her wer she will be locked forever till him peck grin grin
Re: Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom' by AfroMighty(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yoruba will say "eni to fe arugbo ni yo ra posi". Best of luck grandpa

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / 18+ Photo: Trey Songz Shares Raunchy Photo Of His Big Cassava / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex