Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State (32622 Views)

Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by bolayei: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Please suspend him so he can contest 2019 then after his presidency, enthrone him again. I think we need to try him as president because he has the right attribute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mmsen: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2017
magoo10:
lubbish
Just withing weeks he made reference to the failings of the north and it's elites he is now being tried for fraud.
Light will always over shadow darkness .

truth will always prevail whether evil people like it or not

Light will break through occasionally but it is naive to surmise that light will overrule darkness over an extended period of time.

If that were true there would no Islam or Christianity - both are examples of lies prevailing over truth.

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mmsen: 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
hush15:

That's a treasonable statement u know. Just the type that got Kanu to where he is now

Of course you think that partition is treason because you enjoy watching the foolish north hold the rest of the country back.

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Klington: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Kworoption ebiry wia... Even the most respected royal hypocritical pedophile Kingdom in Nigeria is not speared..... .

How can you steal someone's white goat n dye it black. Nawooo
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Derawiz:
Pathetic Vengeful, paedophilic elders of the North, these are just plots to hit back at the Emir just because he is enlightening the north on the importance of girl child education,they just can't think about losing the opportunity to hump on those 9yrs old

Add hateful and any other code red words you can think of. This news just gave me bile. I'm upset angry

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Odelhorno1990: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Northern elites conspiracies are very easy to be orchestrated and seek down the throat of the people like bullent! Dont let lack of finance suspend your plans and soft project-Call 09087090579 for SHARP SHARP cash loan for salary earners!
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mmsen: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2017
bolayei:
Please suspend him so he can contest 2019 then after his presidency, enthrone him again. I think we need to try him as president because he has the right attribute.

What right attributes?

He says all the right things but look at his own life - he says that the north is overpopulated and that polygamy has caused problems but how many wives does he have? How many children?

He mentioned that child marriage is wrong but did he not recently take a teenage bride himself?

As to the government waste that he has made noise about - how is he better?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Derawiz:
Pathetic Vengeful, paedophilic elders of the North, these are just plots to hit back at the Emir just because he is enlightening the north on the importance of girl child education,they just can't think about losing the opportunity to hump on those 9yrs old
I saw this morning that jordan was to scrap laws enforcing rapists to marrying their victims..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:
In as much as Sanusi was trying to make his people begin to more progressive, sanusi has always been known to be hypocritical especially when it comes to financial issues. I once had a neighbor who worked closely with him in First Bank when sanusi was there, sanusi hands are not always clean when it comes to financial dealings, he is very wasteful person. This present saga just reminded me all what that neighbour of mine told me.

I respect Sanusi for his guts but in nigeria, when you blow the whistle on others, be sure your own table is clean or else your exposure is only close by, wishing sanusi good luck.

@Goke7 First sensible post on this topic.

SLS is a hypocrite who thinks he's better than his northern kinsmen he when in fact he's just the same.
If he is deposed, good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2017
eliment:
All these just because someone raise his voice against the ills in the north and their religion . Nawa o

you must understand
2% of Nigeria owns the collective wealth and power
1% are of independent thought and can influence change
90% are either too hungry, too poor and too desperate for bread-crumbs, they lend their voices and loyalty to the criminal 2%
7% are intelligent, patriotic and scared shitless to do anything but come to online forums to give suggestions, fight about religion and politics.

stats are my own personal opinion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

@Goke7 First sensible post on this topic.

SLS is a hypocrite who thinks he's better than his northern kinsmen he when in fact he's just the same.
If he is deposed, good riddance.

yes good riddance to bad rubbish but with the benefit of hindsight with CBN.. you realize getting rid of one rubbish should not result in a replacement of an equally or far more pungent rubbish. which do you prefer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by EmmyDJourno: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2017
When would Nigerians rise above myopic sentiments and direct every accused to go clear his name,shikenah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by okoliexpress: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2017
SLS is on point with his assertion on the north... i agree with him fully on his stance but with regards financial prudence, its a No for me, how can one traditional ruler spend 4bn in 3yrs.... thats terrible...... over 37 million naira on calls.... haba fear God now....

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by felaismyhero(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Sinmi53:
well....i knew something like dis wud happen......all d northern elites hate dis guy because of his liberal and modernist views.......i hope he overcomes all his distractors and triumph over all dose wu dont want him to succed
he mite not overcome them if he doesnt get support or he is not as powerful.if he doesnt have enuf of dis factors,he is going down.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

yes good riddance to bad rubbish but with the benefit of hindsight with CBN.. you realize getting rid of one rubbish should not result in a replacement of an equally or far more pungent rubbish. which do you prefer

Emefiele is far better than Sanusi even though I agree both are bad; but is that the subject of this conversation? I thought we were on the issue of the Kano Emirate money?

4 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Mcreloaded(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2017
He who goes to equity should go with clean hands
Ask Governor Fayose that's why he is not perturbed as he has gone to equity with clean hands and not afraid
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by zemaik(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2017
North will always remain north. Sanusi's eye-opening statements recently were clearly not in tandem with what the northern Nigeria stand for. Educating the local people means a paradigm shift of the socio-political hegemony of the rich few. This they cannot allow, even when their own immediate children are in the best schools around the world. One can easily remember that some northern leaders were opposed to the 'almajari schools project' embarked by Jonathan's administration.

In terms of development and progress, our own strata of northern islamic elements can never think like their counterparts in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc. One can easily recall that in the wake of counter-hostilities to boko haram terrorists by the past administration, some northern islamic elements, spear-headed by the current president, said that 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north'. What is more? The more the local people in the north are pauperized in every ramification, the better for the few ruling class.

This is the main reason for this move against Sanusi. Note, however, if he can only make a solemn promise never to portray the ills of the north in the media, this probe will be dropped instantly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by zanga420: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2017
kolafolabi:
You speak the truth, you die; you do not speak the truth, you die. AJE KUN IYA NIO JE 2x ENI TI O TO NI NA TO N DE NA DE NI AJE KU IYA NI O JE.....In Sen. DIno Melaye's voice
aje kun Iya ni o je eee!

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Sunsets: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by AdeVikthur1(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2017
Federal Government Begins Discussion On Illegal Petrol Refiners In Niger Delta

GIST Federal Government Begins Discussion On Illegal Petrol Refiners In Niger Delta
ByAdmin1Published on April 25, 2017 SHARE TWEET COMMENT
Federal Government Begins Discussion On Illegal Petrol Refiners In Niger Delta

Illegal Petrol Refiners

The federal government announced on Monday that it has begun discussions with illegal petrol refiners in the Niger Delta as part of measures to end unhealthy activity in the region.
Minister of Petroleum Resources Ibe Kachikwu said the government has met with illegal refiners to review and adopt an implementation model for setting up modular refineries to replace existing illegal refineries in the region.

Kachikwu, who spoke to Abuja at the 10th Annual Energy Association (NAEE) / International Association of Energy Economics (IAEE), explained that the replacement of illegal oil refineries By modular refineries was part of the government’s overall plan for the development of the Niger Delta and the country’s oil and gas industry and, as such, wants to deal with its implementation.

Represented by the Executive Secretary of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), Dr. Bello Gusau, the minister noted that “in recent weeks we have had open and forward-looking discussions with some refiners and the government is working Assiduously to ensure this initiative is carefully implemented without destruction of the environment.”

“This will not only provide a legal employment and a source of income for the population, but will also contribute to our national productivity”.

Read More : http://sollygist.com/federal-government-begins-discussion-on-illegal-petrol-refiners-in-niger-delta/

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by felaismyhero(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
bolayei:
guy,you are wicked o.ordinarily as emir,he has not said much,enemies don dey vex.if he wan come run for presidency(tho i wud love it),u think they wud not assasinate him.those guys are wicked o(wat excessive religion turns humans to)

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Reinvented: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Well, evil that men do, lives after them.

I recall when Sanusi was CBN governor. He was good at destroying others. Pulĺing down those who sweated to build their enterprises just because of hatred and religious bigotry.

Now ... karma is loading.

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

http://www.blueprint.ng/kano-govt-may-suspend-sanusi/

i saw this coming from onset when sanusi began to chuk them chukuchuku.
He was heading them heavy hammer of truth on every part of their body,I know they won't find a cure to the hammering hence from their abrakadabra ways,they manipulated an allegation. Anybody that still argues with that sanusi is not the only sound literate in the north,needs his head washed in the lagoon.

I am 80% sure that midget has a hand in this.
The northern elites but a few of them are cursed beyond redemption.

No wonder it is easy to give any musa,
Aminu,Mohammed bomb with 100naira stipend to blow up his fellows and they will mumuli obliged.

Pls before you quote me,first book an arena in the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by SIRmanjar(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Derawiz:
Hahahahahahaha!I dint come here to comment,am just here to dash likes.am so angry dat I cant give u two likes for dis comment.

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by dorofresh: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2017
When a whistle is blown on a renowned whistle blower.....Bush meat yaff catch the Hunter.... grin grin grin

Jonathan and Mama Peace right now be like.....

3 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Saintp(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2017
This is why I hate all Nigerian politicians. They all have skeletons in their cupboards yet condemn others for the same sin they are guilty of.

But how can we eradicate corruption if the only time someone is investigated is only when he starts criticizing the government of the day. So if any politician keeps aligning with any govt in power, he will be free to enjoy his loot. I think we are not yet ready to eradicate corruption

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Hemmyjay(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
This is interesting. How did the emirates amass 4 billion in the first place. Oil money abi ground nut money?
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
LordAdam16:
The North does not disappoint.

But:

Long Live the Emir!

The movement has started and Sanusi is continuing from where Bayero stopped. The Kano Emirate is not the Sokoto Caliphate. It has been the most liberal emirate since the Fodio Jihad and will remain so.

-Lord

Don't ever compare Dr.Ado Bayero R.I.P with Sunusi. Ado Bayero is not his mate in leadership. Bayero don't behave like a politician.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
NOC1:
what was his sin? say the truth in Nigeria and die, this country is sick

He is innocent until proven otherwise.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mmsen: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

you must understand
2% of Nigeria owns the collective wealth and power
1% are of independent thought and can influence change
90% are either too hungry, too poor and too desperate for bread-crumbs, they lend their voices and loyalty to the criminal 2%
7% are intelligent, patriotic and scared shitless to do anything but come to online forums to give suggestions, fight about religion and politics.

stats are my own personal opinion

If the stats are your opinion then they are not stats but lies.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Yankee101: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hemanwel:
What annoys me about this issue at hand is that, directly or indirectly, the South South money is what is being embezzled here. Yes. Oil money...
And the FG govt would not investigate it cos a northern elite is involved.
They own the country.

Outside of Lagos, Kano state is the next most viable state because of trade. It was the centre of Commerce back in the days because it was a trade route to the middle East.

The groundnut pyramids and cotton which sustained nigeria before oil was based here. Today Kano still boasts of trade in grains, linen, skin & hides, tomatoes and wheat especially. Dangote, Dantata, Kabo, Isiaka Rabiu, etc are all second generation billionaires which predates oil in origin. If you think igbo are traders go to Kano. Like igbo, the local men prefer trading than schooling.

Kano has the largest number of non oil millionaires in Nigeria. So their internally generated revenue can sustain it in the case a Nigeria is no more. It trades with neighbouring countries like Niger, Chad almost as an equal. The presidents of these countries visit Kano and Katsina (border town) state governments regularly due to trade but you never hear it on national news.

Read history, breakdown of GDP per state and ask questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Danladi Gyet Maude Kidnapped: Kpop Ham Abducted In Nasarawa / Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Maternity Photo / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.