Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State (32621 Views)

Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adecks01:
If you like dethrone him and continue your life uncivilize act all I know that we are ready to vote him as our president

And you think He will win with your inconsequential vote?

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dindondin:

Mr Anti SLS.
You are doing a good job

I have nothing against Sunusi but I have my freedom to agree or disagree on certain things.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by spinna: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
The truth was too bitter for them..may it make them run mad. God will bring down the evil mafias of Northern Nigeria in Jesus name. The evil in them is too much and they are destroying millions of lives especially the young and the women. Their days are numbered..the masses of the North will be free and will see the light of development and education in Jesus name

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
mmsen:

What right attributes?

He says all the right things but look at his own life - he says that the north is overpopulated and that polygamy has caused problems but how many wives does he have? How many children?

He mentioned that child marriage is wrong but he did he not recently take a teenage bride himself?

As to the government waste that he has made noise about - how is he better?

They are not interested in those questions you raised. They are blind supporters since he speak what they want to hear.

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by sshalom(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
The elders that never rose to defend the throngs of poor and downtrodden people in their communities. Nigeria, I hail thee!
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
mmsen:

If the stats are your opinion then they are not stats but lies.

So in the absence of real stats - where do you start from? assumptions or informed opinions.. 92% of Nigerian students failed WAEC similar statistics in JAMB.. do you understand that that originates from somewhere in the ranks of members of society and even those in government circles? you have illiterates in power.. but since you do not have the benefts of numbers, you have decided to believe what comes out of the dubm minds of illiterate politicians.. just negodu grin grin grin
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Dindondin(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

I have nothing against Sunusi but I have my freedom to agree or disagree on certain things.
Ok. We are watching as the plot to depose him thickens

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by 989900: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Just because him say make una go school . . . u see una life? Go school dem no gree.

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Adecks01(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

And you think He will win with your inconsequential vote?
my opinion
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mmsen: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

So in the absence of real stats - where do you start from? assumptions or informed opinions.. 92% of Nigerian students failed WAEC similar statistics in JAMB.. do you understand that that originates from somewhere in the ranks of members of society and even those in government circles? you have illiterates in power.. but since you do not have the benefts of numbers, you have decided to believe what comes out of the dubm minds of illiterate politicians.. just negodu grin grin grin

The absence of real data does not justify making up lies.

That's how we ended up with religion and all problems that has caused.

Engage in real investigation first, there's nothing wrong with saying that you do not know. Being aware of your ignorance is better than relying upon erroneous information.

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by kechywillz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
North will never grow if they continue attacking those who tell them the gospel truth

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by MarieSucre(f): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
zainabxel:
The Islamic Revolution of Iran comes to mind.

Widespread uprising in 1978, 79 in which Islamic fundamentalists and their supporters overthrew Muhammad Reza Shah Pahlavi of Iran. The Revolutionaries led by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeni dismantled the Shah's secular monarchy and established the Islamic Republic of Iran

If I have learnt anything from the Iranian Revolution and the Arab spring. The revolution is almost always hijacked by Islamist.

You think if the house of Alsaud is toppled today, Saudi Arabia would become a democracy?

The populace is almost twice as more conservative than the royalty, and the Ulema has a strong hold there.

No revolution Abeg. Make Sanusi dey.

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Charly68: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
eliment:
All these just because someone raise his voice against the ills in the north and their religion . Nawa o
Who are the shadow mindless elders ? they are very wicked
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Kingspin(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Some sophisticated dogs still supporting them. Fools for life.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by uwajeh(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Because he spoke the truth?! Why on Earth is the North doing this to itself??!!!

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Deepfreezer(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
So the government can dethrone a monarch in the north? ?? Na wa na real waa.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by adecz: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Reactive, retrogressive forces in action.
They are determned to keep their ppl
in the bondage of ignorance, to have
a constant supply of puppets & cannon fodder
to throw @ proggressive Nigerians..

The devil is a liar...

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by malton: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Of course. Because you're an extremist.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Sikariyelwa: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
ITS A DISGRACE TO THE COLLECTIVE INTEGRITIES OF KANO PEOPLE. GANDUJE, ALL EYES ON YOU NOW. PLAY THIS CASE SAFELY WITH MATUARITY TO AVOID UNLEASHING MAYHEM ON INNOCENT PEOPLE. IF AFTERWARD HE IS FOUND WANTING HE SHOULD PAY AND REMAIN. BETTER THAN CRISIS IN KANO.. THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF KANO IS PIFFING SOME PEOPLE AND SO ARE PLANNING TO THROW SPANNNERS INTO YOUR WORK TO DISTABLISE KANO . BE WARE
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by tuscani: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
If they can do this to Sanusi outside to dry, then they could have killed Jonathan

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please stop with the "they are persecuting him because he spoke the truth about them" narrative. If that was the intention, they would not go about it this way. The basic fact remains, did he commit the crime or not? Only investigations can tell. Everything else is noise.

As a completely unrelated comment, for would be corrupt politicians (or scandalous men-of-god), this is the process if you want public (social media) support for protecting your 'income' or 'reputation'...

Step1. Loot funds.
Step2. Speak publicly on a controversial subject beloved to a certain sector whose support you want, and critical of the ones who will probe your fund acquisition or scandal. Repeat at intervals if you are not getting enough press coverage. If media is too slow, social media will help out there, tweet it.
Step3. Wait for the expected probe, and plead persecution for your reformative views.
Step4. Enjoy looted funds after government bows to popular accusations of persecution. Buy yourself more Rolls Royces and private jets.
Step5. Make reconciliatory attempts with those you offended, so you can enjoy the fruits of your labour in peace. This might take a little time, but you can speed up the process with liberal spending out of the spare funds.

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LordAdam16: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Don't ever compare Dr.Ado Bayero R.I.P with Sunusi. Ado Bayero is not his mate in leadership. Bayero don't behave like a politician.

But he was killed wasn't he? Even though he was the longest serving Emir of Kano.

Sanusi (since he emerged as the Emir) is a liberal like Bayeo and that is what matters. I have my reservations about Sanusi, but Sanusi is continuing in Bayero's footsteps.

If you don't like what I said, hang yourself.

-Lord
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Guyman02: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
His problem started from when he asked his daughter to represent him at a public event to show the world that girl child can also be known in the North and speak their minds in public too.
The he said he will build Mosques for any community that needs a new Mosque while politicians should build schools, hospitals and provide scholarship for girls in Kano

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LoveJesus87(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
zainabxel:
The Islamic Revolution of Iran comes to mind.

Widespread uprising in 1978, 79 in which Islamic fundamentalists and their supporters overthrew Muhammad Reza Shah Pahlavi of Iran. The Revolutionaries led by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeni dismantled the Shah's secular monarchy and established the Islamic Republic of Iran
that is serious shocked
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

But he was killed wasn't he? Even though he was the longest serving Emir of Kano.

Who is feeding you with all these lies. Nobody kill him. He died a Natural death. He is the most love Emir ever in the entire north.

Sanusi is a liberal like he is and that is what matters. I have my reservations about Sanusi, but Sanusi is continuing in Bayero's footsteps.

If you don't like what I said, hang yourself.

-Lord

You're lying boy. They are not in anyway similar. Ado Bayero don't speak like a boy. He have authority and command respect but national and international.

You know nothing about Ado Bayero so shut your the red substance in your buccal cavity.

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LordAdam16: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Who is feeding you with all these lies. Nobody kill him. He died a Natural death. He is the most love Emir ever in the entire north.

You're lying boy. They are not in anyway similar. Ado Bayero don't speak like a boy. He have authority and command respect but national and international.

You know nothing about Ado Bayero so shut your the red substance in your buccal cavity.

Yeah he died a natural death after an attempted assassination one year before that led to the injury of two of his sons and killed his bodyguard and driver.

You must think everyone is dumb like you are.

Guy, I repeat, if you don't like what I said, go and hang yourself.

Bayero was the #1 critic of Boko Haram's drive against Western Education while the Sultan was in his cocoon. Now his successor is also championing the cause of promulgating Western Education instead of more religiousness.

Same message, same footsteps.

Both are liberal. If you can't deal with that, it ain't my problem.

-Lord

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by henocherry18: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
eliment:
All these just because someone raise his voice against the ills in the north and their religion . Nawa o
The Northern elite hate truth because they dnt want their subject to see the light. The Governor is doing this to witch hunt the Emir for being close to the Formal Governor Kwankwaso

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by joinnow: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
I know they will come for u my Emir
The issue is not the money but
How outspoken u are on the
Need to educate females
Need for males to trade or learn skill
Need to cobdemm archaic traditions
Others

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Yeah he died a natural death after an attempted assassination one year before that led to the injury of two of his sons and killed his bodyguard and driver.

You must think everyone is dumb like you are.

Guy, I repeat, if you don't like what I said, go and hang yourself.

Bayero was the #1 critic of Boko Haram's drive against Western Education while the Sultan was in his cocoon.

No. That injury was not the cause of his death. Because he was healed before his death. He even resume office.
He is a critic to Boko Haram that's y they even attack and we love our father. Respected him and wish he is still the emir.

Now his successor is also championing the cause of promulgating Western Education instead of more religiousness.

His predecessor was nothing but a noisemaker and looter. You're a liar. Ado Bayero has never in his entire life said the nonsense Sunusi is saying.

Same message, same footsteps.

Different message different footsteps. Ado Bayero call and invite anyone for advice and he do not speak like a politician.

God dash this mumu sense. Come closer and heae Sunusi is no way close to Ado Bayero.

And the good thing is: There is nothing you can do about that

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by hush15: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
mmsen:

Of course you think that partition is treason because you enjoy watching the foolish north hold the rest of the country back.

Frankly speaking, I believe nigeria needs to be restructured and regionalised and each region is independent in fact, if possible be a country on its own cos nigeria is too complex for everything to be ran by one man.

But as frank as it sounds, many can't live with truth. And the reason is very simple, everybody wants to be in the south. Even the northerners wants to be in the south hence so much investment and interest here. And if that's the case, would you really think they would want nigeria to disintegrate?

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mmsen: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
hush15:

Frankly speaking, I believe nigeria needs to be restructured and regionalised and each region is independent in fact, if possible be a country on its own cos nigeria is too complex for everything to be ran by one man.

But as frank as it sounds, many can't live with truth. And the reason is very simple, everybody wants to be in the south. Even the northerners wants to be in the south hence so much investment and interest here. And if that's the case, would you really think they would want nigeria to disintegrate?

I would prefer your proposal but if the retogrades cannot be made to see reason then we have no choice but to partition the country.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LordAdam16: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

No. That injury was not the cause of his death. Because he was healed before his death. He even resume office.
He is a critic to Boko Haram that's y they even attack and we love our father. Respected him and wish he is still the emir.

His predecessor was nothing but a noisemaker and looter. You're a liar. Ado Bayero has never in his entire life said the nonsense Sunusi is saying.

Different message different footsteps. Ado Bayero call and invite anyone for advice and he do not speak like a politician.

God dash this mumu sense. Come closer and heae Sunusi is no way close to Ado Bayero.

I said successor, now you're talking about predecessor.

Whatever you say doesn't affect me. Come closer and her:

Bayero is dead and gone. And Sanusi is continuing in his liberal footsteps.

I don talk am again, now go and hang yourself.

-Lord

Danladi Gyet Maude Kidnapped: Kpop Ham Abducted In Nasarawa / Princess Fulani Siddika Sanusi's Maternity Photo / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71