Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan (38267 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2019 Now Open. Apply / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Kimberly Ryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Young93(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2017
electromagnito:
You are invited for the final phase of interview as digital geek for First bank Ltd,on Tue 23/5/17 @9:00 am at First bank, Yaba branch, 1st floor, Sabo Lagos.
Good morning.. please I got a invitation to interview for a digital geek for First bank in Enugu. I want to know the stages involved and what to expect. thanks

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Young93(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Good morning.. I got an invitation to an interview for a digital geek in First bank at Enugu. what are the stages, questions to expect and any other info that would help me. Thanks
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Welcomme: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2017
Young93:
Good morning.. I got an invitation to an interview for a digital geek in First bank at Enugu. what are the stages, questions to expect and any other info that would help me. Thanks
When did u apply? I applied and met all the requirement but no invite yet..
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Young93(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2017
Welcomme:
When did u apply? I applied and met all the requirement but no invite yet..
26th Oct
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Herbolajy: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Anyone knows the salary range?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Ximenes45(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tega4kim:
helo my ppl how has been d job so far......tdy is 21st nd we have not been paid or if any1 has been paid we shld indicate plz.....dy told us 19th nd tdy is 21st nd no payment....other staffs has been paid nd we geeks have not been paid...plz if any1 has communicated to dem or has any info abt it pls share...... hope dis is not anoda deceit coming our way.......hmmmmmm
Hello Tega,greetings! pls I got an invite for interview as a digital geek,also recently, I want to inquire, what's the job role like? do you go out to source for customers? or assigned to a bank branch? How do you get to meet up with customers?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by barnabas91: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by barnabas91: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
dingbang:
ha bosslady Sophie I greet you o... They said we should resume work tomorrow already oo. .we have been briefed on Already through the presentation today at pH main branch . we were asked to report to our various branches..
Bro congrats
pls I will like to know how has the work been so far
secondly, when did u apply and started in june

1 Like

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Larrydogged07: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please who went for the interview today? How was it? I couldn't make it there today, will they reschedule?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Darey00(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Having an interview at VI tomorrow. Abeg I need directions , I no sabi road oo
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Welcomme: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Darey00:
Who invited you? Workforce or Kimberly?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Darey00(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2017
Welcomme:
Who invited you? Workforce or Kimberly?

Kimberley
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Barbii: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Darey00:

Kimberley
did u apply using Lagos as ur location ?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Chenemite(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2017
lanrywatt:
I was amazed when someone complained on the group chat against the injustice first bank did, some of the colleagues said he is too blunt, imagine that, becos they have settled for less and dey won't bother to express Der displeasure abt the sudden change....let just do it with patients knowing fully well that it is difficult to meet target, especially when u have done alot for June which isn't going to count for u...
There are places where customer care and marketers drag customers with geek...tell me how dey wan meet target... Won't be surprise in the next 3 months if dey ask us to stop working..
pls I was invited for interview for the same positon.what is the role all about?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Welcomme: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Chenemite:
pls I was invited for interview for the same positon.what is the role all about?
Where is your location pls? Which state are u having the interview?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Chenemite(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Welcomme:
Where is your location pls? Which state are u having the interview?
abuja,on Saturday.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Welcomme: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chenemite:
abuja,on Saturday.
Did u use Kaduna as your location?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Darey00(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Barbii:
did u apply using Lagos as ur location ?
Yes. not going tho
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Chenemite(f): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Welcomme:
Did u use Kaduna as your location?
yes
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Peachbloom(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Was anyone interviewed today?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Welcomme: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chenemite:
yes
Still don't know y I wasn't invited o.. I applied same day, met all the requirement and I uploaded all they needed. I used Kaduna as my location too. Sad mehn. All the best dear.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Larrydogged07: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Welcomme:
Still don't know y I wasn't invited o.. I applied same day, met all the requirement and I uploaded all they needed. I used Kaduna as my location too. Sad mehn. All the best dear.

It could be age bro. They really putting age in consideration.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Welcomme: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Larrydogged07:

It could be age bro. They really putting age in consideration.
I am just 25 years old and the info there stated 22-32
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by lanrywatt(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Chenemite:
welcome to the family in advance... Well, it all about Mobile App and ussd... All u do is to approach customers on daily bases to market them on the usage of First bank Mobile App and *894# and u activate them... U wear uniform everyday incribed with *894# and Mobile App..that the main tin, etc sha

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Larrydogged07: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
lanrywatt:

welcome to the family in advance... Well, it all about Mobile App and ussd... All u do is to approach customers on daily bases to market them on the usage of First bank Mobile App and *894# and u activate them... U wear uniform everyday incribed with *894# and Mobile App..that the main tin, etc sha

That means you guys stand all through or you sit like the customer care guys?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Chenemite(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
lanrywatt:

OK...thanks so much
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by tracysparkle: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
please what should be the subject?
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2017
is this position still open for applications
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Chenemite(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
fortunes01:

Hi Sophie! Pls what about us that applied for customer service officers and cashier /tellers? Is it also on hold too?
I applied for customer service officer too but have not gotten any mail for them.
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by sharplikenail: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Visit Lara.ng to get all the directions you need in real time.

Good luck out there.

Darey00:
Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by 360great(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please what's the questions like., also my interview is at enugu , next week though.................Pls help.........
lanrywatt:

Re: Graduate Recruitment At Kimberley Ryan by Beress(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
lanrywatt:

Pls I want to ask, do u do meet up with your daily target of registering 20 persons per day? I will appreciate ur response

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.