Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Do I Need Another Source Of Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do I Need Another Source Of Income (420 Views)

Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad / Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Another Source Of Income by TicktockNG(f): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
"Time waits for no man", they say. "Ticktock says the clock". Very true!
We have to act now. liberate ourselves from the clutches of poverty that we have so unknowingly placed ourselves.
Most nigerians are in the "Rat race". This literally means a sprint between the world's most deplorable rodents, those who actually wiped out half the population of England during the black plague. And what is it they are so steadfastly pursuing? Refuse and rotten grain in a hopeful pursuit to eat enough to see one more day.
Most nigerians do the same we work hard, work for money, day to day, a hopeful pursuit to get enough money to survive the next month. The "Rat race"
If for no other reason, Ticktock.ng has come to help people avoid that.
We feel that this platform whose time has come because the human condition should be a joyous flight among eagles, financial independence, multiple source of income, asset columns etc, not a frenzied clash among rodents [ culled from a book by Mark and Rene Yarnell].
We all need ways to get out of the "Rat Race" into the "Fast track".
As Robert Kiyosaki describes it, the FAST TRACK simulates how rich people play in real life.
So, the answer is Yes, I do need another source of income, Yes, you do need another source of income.
TICKTOCK.NG is here to help.
#/ticktock.ng
#entrepreneurship
#investmentnow
#notime
Call/text/whatsapp 08164071894
Email: ticktockdotng@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Interior Decoration / Part Time/ Fulltime Jobs With Hypejamz / Building A Successful Career In Sales From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.