Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) (57305 Views)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Meet Babatunde Folorunsho, The First Armed Robber Executed Publicly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by meskana212(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Donkaz(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2017
na wa o
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2017
this one village people don catch am.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by crackhouse(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Na only 3m dem steal?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Blackfire(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2017
From tailor to oil magnet.... Richest woman.

Now from employee to 2million... Jail.

The victors write the story.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Merteenz(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Come u dey find work 4 nairaland
kceewhyte:
like seriously? ??
Just saw those rules today was quite suprised
22.... Even God gave 10
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by chrisseun(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
All evil happens When Humans are void of fear for consequences.
Youths of nowadays lack fear.
Fraudsters everywhere
Thieves at every corner.
The future is indeed doomed.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by kceewhyte(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
KKKWHITE:
ooh i see , you have taken over the ownership of nairaland
d guy surprise me oo grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by ralmix(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
isorite enimoni lon sheni
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
My Brothers are very lazy
Of course. It's why they smuggle cocaine around.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by KaptainAfrika: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
They did nothing wrong. grin grin grin They were stealing from a thief. Or do we really believe that this woman legitimately made her wealth?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
seeyouin2019:
They stole 3 million naira from her 2 billion dollars.. I guess she actually doesn't pay her staff a decent wage to warrant this petty thievery ..
yes ooo, just the way we no pay our legislators well.
i gbedi for naija, we always have a legitimate excuse for every crime.

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by ijayebonyi(f): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
In his mind now he played smart, sorry for him cause the pain they will go through is going to be much
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by nell4: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
Yeeboo crooks follow do the criminal collabo. Yeeboooooooo.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/african-richest-woman-alakija-defrauded-foundation-staff/

so you took all the pain to dig this. You are now happy that you saw igbo names among them. Chaiii no get heart attack ooo. Be useful dear.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Dopeluiz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
seeyouin2019:
They stole 3 million naira from her 2 billion dollars.. I guess she actually doesn't pay her staff a decent wage to warrant this petty thievery ..
please let us not justify fraud

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by freethesheeple(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
yourexcellency:
Abegi free the girl joor.How did she become Nigeria's richest woman? Is it not by duping people too?

hahahahahah..Nija gat no chill..Hahahahaha
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by freethesheeple(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pavore9:
Vincent will be blaming the devil!

hahahahahaha..and the devil will be blaming dino melaye..lol..Lmao
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by airminem(f): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Total Different Story
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by jaxxy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dyt:
Work with this woman and you know what work is

All I can say is don't judge people sha

How do u mean? She mean to her staff or liberal?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by brojoshua: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dupers dipping the dupees, looters looting from the lootees. Petty thieves pilfering from corporate and executive thieves
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by eyinjuege: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
People like this make it hard to trust the young ones coming up. Doubling the distants of our struggle.

You should see the scammers on NL too.

People don't even bother to help anymore on the 'pls help me threads', because its most likely a scam.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Tisham20(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
wetin consign me na them wahala
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
mayb she no dey drop....lesson to d rich
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by sollybaby(f): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
all these rich people that won't help their younger ones..but would love to help outsiders so they'd be recognised and also it would be in all blogs.. if not her younger one won't dupe her..
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Sikay19(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
seeyouin2019:
Nothing justify such a dubious act.. It was in his best interest to take up the job. however, resignation is far more honourable than trying to be smart. There are so many young,reliable,honest and ready - to - do chaps out there to willing to take up job as the wages maybe

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by wellmax(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Starships4u:
MAKE EM CHOP SMALL NAH
2shure:
Just ordinary 3m wey nor fit buy better 08 and above model tear rubber on seat s.u.v
yourexcellency:
Abegi free the girl joor.How did she become Nigeria's richest woman? Is it not by duping people too?
yourexcellency:
The girl is smart...free her
SMH, see the mindset of Nigerian yoots and "Leaders of tomorrow''. This country has been long damaged. If given the chance I trust you would steal more.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by delishpot: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
She should hire my services. Virtual assistant and remote Customer service would serve her better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) / Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.