Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) (57307 Views)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Meet Babatunde Folorunsho, The First Armed Robber Executed Publicly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Temptee101(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
My Brothers are very lazy
Why you dey show us dirty ugly brown roofs nah?

What does it signify?

Where are they located?

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by PBundles(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Um how did she get her wealth? Wasnt she a fashion designer until she got an oil block via IBB as she knew Miriam very well. Let me get this right, someone is bring charges on ill gotten wealth which they got via the same route? Or was his mistake that he didn't hit her well ( if you must eat, eat the big toad). Nigeria, we hail thee. What a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by ImaIma1(f): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
sollybaby:
all these rich people that won't help their younger ones..but would love to help outsiders so they'd be recognised and also it would be in all blogs.. if not her younger one won't dupe her..

You don't read?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by chrisseun(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
They did nothing wrong. grin grin grin They were stealing from a thief. Or do we really believe that this woman legitimately made her wealth?
Stealing is stealing and its evil
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by chrisseun(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
They did nothing wrong. grin grin grin They were stealing from a thief. Or do we really believe that this woman legitimately made her wealth?
Stealing is stealing and its evil no matter the source. what a mentality u got there

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by tenny4christ(f): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
na wah for naija shaaaa.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by neocortex: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
KaptainAfrika:

Did you legitimately made your wealth if you have any ?
Any fool can speculate because it takes so much energy to think.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by donmalcolm21(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dyt:
Work with this woman and you know what work is

All I can say is don't judge people sha
If you can sayy this then I'm suspecting you worked there in 2010. If true then i ll know you

ROS is more of the more you look the less you see
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by oyeb15: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
These rich people with poor / poverty mentality. Then steal ur 3m and u dey call EFCC. Shame on her. Wish she see how Adenuga is dash out millions everyday.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by KaptainAfrika: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
F.
U.
C.
K.

Y.O.U...your kind celebrate the rich thieves. Too bad they don't even know you exist.
neocortex:

Did you legitimately made your wealth if you have any ?
Any fool can speculate because it takes so much energy to think.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by KaptainAfrika: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yeah. I am for the little guy. While you guys can keep on celebrating the rich thieves.

chrisseun:

Stealing is stealing and its evil no matter the source. what a mentality u got there
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by KaptainAfrika: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yeah but only for the poor. We celebrate the rich thieves.

chrisseun:

Stealing is stealing and its evil

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by EaglesT(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Taking money meant for the poor and you say it will be well with you?

How you know he's not poor too? Everybody dey find way ni o
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Dalastically: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Starships4u:
MAKE EM CHOP SMALL NAH
grin grin

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by 2bam: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
just 3m that you cannot even use to take lawyer incase you are caught.you wouldn't have tried it atall
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow shocked That's my boss! Why did you guys dupe her angryFor those asking how she became Nigeria's richest woman, google is your friend cool
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
See how the guy dey look ?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by princeemmma(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
this fraud type no too bahd now, abeg next jawe
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by freshyabstel: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
seeyouin2019:
They stole 3 million naira from her 2 billion dollars.. I guess she actually doesn't pay her staff a decent wage to warrant this petty thievery ..

GOD bless You, u took it out from me, if her sibling can connive to steal merely N3 m it means tells alot about her, it tells she doesn't do them well financially, I can't be that rich and my one sibling will be that petty, God forbid. Folorunsho Alakija is far too wealthy for her sibling to be associated with a 3m theft case. Tufiaka
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm....
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by evexx1(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smh
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by decision01: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
People like this make it hard to trust the young ones coming up. Doubling the distants of our struggle.
this one off me
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by anigold(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
freshyabstel:

GOD bless You, u took it out from me, if her sibling can connive to steal merely N3 m it means tells alot about her, it tells she doesn't do them well financially, I can't be that rich and my one sibling will be that petty, God forbid. Folorunsho Alakija is far too wealthy for her sibling to be associated with a 3m theft case. Tufiaka
If you are worth 2Billion usd and your sister is trying to steal N3m from you,there are question marks about the financial status of your sister, because if am worth 2Billion usd I will personally make my sister to be worth atleast $1M which is almost N300M...

Though I totally condemn stealing...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by chrisseun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
anigold:

If you are worth 2Billion usd and your sister is trying to steal N3m from you,there are question marks about the financial status of your sister, because if am worth 2Billion usd I will personally make my sister to be worth atleast $1M which is almost N300M...

Though I totally condemn stealing...

Read the story again.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by chrisseun(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
freshyabstel:

Read the story again. this time carefully
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
TRUST NO WOMAN EVEN YOUR OWN SISTER.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wickedness in high places
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) by Weskul(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na dos ple were dem declear widow n orphan were I pity,because

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Rapist, Baddo Brutalizes A Woman And Her Daughter (photos) / Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.