Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Visitors Visa Denied- Urgently Need Help!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visitors Visa Denied- Urgently Need Help!!! (715 Views)

Why Canada Denied Air Peace Right To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians - Onyeama / Amnesty International Issues Travel Warning To Travelers & Visitors To The U.S. / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visitors Visa Denied- Urgently Need Help!!! by match2016: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Visitors Visa Denied- Urgently Need Help!!! by Lexusgs430: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
match2016:
Please I am in a dilemma. My family went to apply for a visa today and my parents were given but my brother was denied. Purpose of visit is to attend my brother's graduation in Texas. They said he doesn't have sufficient ties and said he couldn't appeal in the letter they gave him. I am also doing my phd here in the US. Looks like they had an issue that he was the only child of my parents left in Nigeria and maybe they thought he wanted to run away which is not the case. He has a semester to complete his undergrad program here in. Nigeria. We are all pained at this time and we were thinking of reuniting as a family again this summer. Do you think we have good chances if he re- applies? And what can we d do better if he does that? I will appreciate any feedback. The last few hours have been very painful because of this denial. He is the baby of the house so we all feel bad for him

If he reapplies, the probability of a successful application is only about 2%.
They suspect he would abscond(perfectly justifiable) and not return back. Have you asked yourself a question, why parents were issued but not son?
Re: Visitors Visa Denied- Urgently Need Help!!! by match2016: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Visitors Visa Denied- Urgently Need Help!!! by salford: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
choi. these embassy people have no joy at all.
if i be your popsie. i go vex return their visa as protest.
Re: Visitors Visa Denied- Urgently Need Help!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Let him re apply, then he wil put his transcript and some official letter from his school basically his faculty and department ( a kind of attestation letter or recommendation letter from the dean or hod).his brother in usa can also write a letter to convince them.

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Apart From Finland, England. Which Other Land Do You Know? (photo) / Heartbreaking!! See Photos Of Hundreds Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger / Terror Attack In Nairobi Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.