Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman, Gave Out N400K To Pay 10 Years Woman Rent In Ibadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman, Gave Out N400K To Pay 10 Years Woman Rent In Ibadan (394 Views)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman, Gave Out N400K To Pay 10 Years Woman Rent In Ibadan by gistyinka(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2017
GYOnlineNG.COM gathered that the controversial religious leader Apostle Suleman who recently gave out Toyota Camry to one member of his church, has took his kindness further in Ibadan.

According to a post published on the official Facebook page of Apostle Johnson Suleman, reported that he took care of house rent of a woman in Ibadan for the next 10 years.

The woman had been owing her landlord N40,000, and Apostle Suleman took care of her bill. The preacher's kind gesture shocked the woman so much that she collapsed in a heap on the floor.

The woman and her daughter are overwhelmed with the preacher's kindness gesture toward them. He share the post on his Facebook Page below:

It what is now the major talking point in Ibadan - Nigeria, the fiery Prophet of God popularly called The Oracle was again on duty doing His Father's business at the University of Ibadan while he is having a 2 day crusade.

The duo of Mrs. Comfort Gabriel and her daughter Funmilayo both collapsed when they realised that the family of 6 would no longer be running from the landlord due to their inability to pay their one year rent which stood at forty thousand naira (N40,000).

The Man of God who had earlier located the younger Gabriel through a prophetic insight had accurately mentioned the travails of the family in recent times which he declared that "Their time for restoration has come"

When the Man of God heard N40,000 in his Spirit and mentioned it, he didn't know what specifically it meant until they told him it was the money they owed the landlord.
Laughing majestically he responded; 'You do not need to bother God about that, I will settle it".

He went ahead and announced the payment of a 10 years rentage settlement to the tune of four hundred thousand naira (N400,000) and immediately gave them N200,000 while the other part would be given to them tomorrow for security reasons.

Jesus is Lord.

Despite Adultery Scandal Apostle Johnson Suleman, Causes Women to Faint in Ibadan But You Won't Believes What He Did

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman, Gave Out N400K To Pay 10 Years Woman Rent In Ibadan by gistyinka(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2017
More pictures of the woman and her daughter..

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman, Gave Out N400K To Pay 10 Years Woman Rent In Ibadan by gistyinka(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Another pictures of that woman..

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe / More Than 400 Fulani Men Dumps Islam And Convert To Christians / The Christians And Murderous Inclination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.