Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Apostle Suleman Calls King Davids Mother "A Harlot" (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Suleman Calls King Davids Mother "A Harlot" (photos) (947 Views)

I Thought She Was A Harlot But She Did This / "They Made Delilah Look Like A Harlot Because Samson Was A Powerful Man" – Lady / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Calls King Davids Mother "A Harlot" (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel your favorite health blogger

The controversial religious leader is in the news for another supposingly bad reason... According the video he called King David's mother in the Bible a harlot.

Now many people including those who have not been to the church since 2017 have reacted to this negatively..

But here is my take on this... When you hear something on the internet, don't just give the opinion that jumps right into your mind.. PAUSE take 2 deep breathes and you will think better..

This is what a nairalander had to say

Rahab the harlot who saved the spies was the great grand mother of David . She Gave birth to Boaz ,boaz gave birth to salmon ,salmon gave birth to David father Jesse. And I sure the apostle didn't say it to put David down but rather to glorify God that it doesn't matter your background God can change your story

Now we all know the parabolic context of the Bible, the way it refers to Abraham as the Father of all Nation and in the end it was the offsprings of Abraham that ruled many nations and not him literally.

So in this case, it could be referred to as such that the Apostle was referring to Davids great grand mother, or even David's own mother which the Bible did not ever speak of.

Now if you look at it, it completely explains why David killed a man and took his wife from him. It also explains why Solomon went ahead to marry over 700 women and had 300 concubines. It also explains David's son Absalom who slept with all his wives on the roof of his palace...

It explains all the problems David and his sons had with women...

Although some people are already tarnishing the man's image... I am not a member of his church, but I decided to watch the video and open our minds..

What do you think... ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W2S_2xmsHs
Re: Apostle Suleman Calls King Davids Mother "A Harlot" (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2017
What others think

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Someone You Had Feelings For? / Do Women Hate Sex? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Gigantic Hairstyle? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.