Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (69972 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
franchizy:
The judge has been compromised, thunder will fire this judge for granting a terorist, criminal and an enemy of state bail.

I swear if kanu is allowed to go home, we will shut down all activities in the country.

We will mobilize all Nigerian youths to stage a protest against this fraudulent judge.

Kanu must be executed.

Nonsense
After, you will say that you have sense angry

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by cletz991(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jakpon:
What is wrong with you people? Two afonja men: FFK and Fayose are currently in court in support of our leader while our own eastern leaders are nowhere to be found. Let us leave afonja and celebrate this news first
wiseman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Kellibae(f): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:
Thank God for his release although I think that, with these strict bail conditions, the FG are just setting him up to fail. I hope that he's smart enough to see through their schemes.

How my dear.. the bail conditions are strict
But he has to see his family who he has misaed for a long time. . Expecially his wife wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by gberra: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Eyhaa!!!..you sound like a loser and failure already..You can commit suicide with your fellow zombis for all i care cos thats your calling....You are among the shameless Yorubas disgracing yourselves all over place because of Biafra issues...Instead of looking for ways to chart a course for yourselves and future oduduwa state..you all are here disgracing your entire lineage..

...Its a curse to be you indeed.
I don't have your time now. First, Let me go kill off Nmamdi kanu & feed his corpse to the lagoon before coming to deal with a sitting duck like you.

IPOB shall never prosper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by AceSkillz01: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:
gosh just felt ashamed now . I just informed two colleagues of mine now that they have granted Nnamdi Kanu bail. they are both Igbo and i am yoruba. they asked me "who is Nnamdi Kanu?
i SAID HABA NNAMDI KANU DIRECTOR OF IPOB N BIAFRA RADIO. THEY FURTHER QUESTIONED ME, ' WHY WAS HE JAILED? I BEGAN TO EXPLAIN THAT HE WANTED TO FREE IGBO FROM NIGERIA? THEY ASKED AGAIN IS HE RELATED TO oJUKWU? I WAS FORCED TO SCREAM WHICH ERA ARE U GUYS IN?? I STOPPED DISCUSSING IT ANYWAYS

Cool story bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Never knew IPOBEXPOSED is this popular among his bretheren. He must be a thorn in their flesh. Chuku Okike Abiaman must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by divinelove(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gini I hereby declare two days public holidays in Biafran land for this great news

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Goke7: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
We all know that this happened Becos of the upcoming Anambra elections.

As nobody in their right mind will consider APC with Kanu in prison

your head dey there, my SE brothers, politically naive as ever! 2019 horsetrading just got started, reason the likes of Fayose and ffk in court to prove they are the ones who got the guy released. Interesting politicking ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by millionboi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
enigma3000:
he can still be rearrested
No b if u see m arrest.

all u tink Nigeria govt is foolish nt to have released him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Ugosample(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
BORNGREAT19:
At last, NNAMDI KANU is released to the glory of God like Mandela. But I know that the condition of not seen with more than 10 peoply will not hold, because it is impossible.

Let him disobey the condition first

His ass will be back in prison, this time for an extended period.
Let him come out and be talking Biafra let's see na

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by 2016v2017: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:
Nkpakara nwere ike ima ozodingba, ma ozodingba ga anariri

Oji ofo ga ana.

Onye ji mmadu na ani, ji onwe ya.

Onye ji Ihe nwata, welie aka ya elu, aka fuba ya ufu, owetuo aka, nwata ewekwara Ihe ya.

Okirikiri ka ana agba ukwu ose, adighi ari ose elu.

(Translation for Biafrans who don't understand Igbo)

(1) A small trap can catch a huge chimpanzee, but it will will never capture it. The chimpanzee must reach its house, even with the trap.

(2) An honest man will always go home free

(3) Anyone who is holding someone to the ground, must remain with him on the ground.

(4) if you seize a child's toy and raise it over your head so the child cannot touch it, later your hand will pain you, and you will drop the toy for the child.

(5) You can only circle around a pepper plant, but never can you climb it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by gberra: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngozi123:
Thank God for his release although I think that, with these strict bail conditions, the FG are just setting him up to fail. I hope that he's smart enough to see through their schemes.
You are being careful not to bandwagon with the fad euphoria. Surprisingly someone is thinking shocked

IPOB has failed cry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by iKnowevents(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

This conditions and somebody still claiming victory. grin grin

Mandela fought and was not given such condition before he was freed.

Igbos should be ashamed of themselves. So they can not release Kanu in Commando style according to their bragging ? It took useless conditions and negotiations.

Bunch of mouth makers.

Don't be frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Bridget95(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:

Oji ofo ga ana.

Onye ji Ihe nwata, welie aka ya elu, aka fuba ya ufu, owetuo aka, nwata ewekwara Ihe ya.

(1) A small trap can catch a huge chimpanzee, but it will will never capture it. The chimpanzee must reach its house, even with the trap.

(3) Anyone who is holding someone to the ground, must remain with him on the ground.

(4) if you seize a child's toy and raise it over your head so the child cannot touch it, later your hand will pain you, and you will drop the toy for the child.

you were well birthed by your mother.

you are indeed the true daughter of your father.

chukwu okike gozie gi.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by YelloweWest: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
I congratulate Nnamdi Kanu on his bail grant. Though I do.t support the biafra movement if it's trying to annex rivers state and other Niger Delta regions by force, I'm very happy to hear of thus great news.

Nnamdi Kanu is a brave man. He has my respect.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Cjrane2: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
BUHARI 's pathological hatred for Igbo has made Nnamdi kanu a legend.

To totally remove the passion for Biafra, restructure nigeria now!

Let us every region develop at its own pace and nobody feels cheated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by solid3(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bet why? Why give that criminal a bail?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by robosky02(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by nell4: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:

Oji ofo ga ana.

(1) A small trap can catch a huge gorilla, but it will will never capture it. The gorilla must reach its house, even with the trap.

nnaa were nsusu. Iji ya. Dalu soo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by gberra: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bridget95:
you were well birthed by your mother.

you are indeed the true daughter of your father.

chukwu okike gozie gi.
IPOB must fall cry

with successmatters IPOB must fall.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by famzynet: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nna men ! This is great news! Mama Ejima,come give me two bottles of Hero beer make I use celebrate this news. This is the only good news I don hear for Nigeria this year. Give me another bottle make I use hail Governor Fayose and Fani Kayode. Una sure say Buhari still dey alive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Cjrane2: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Restructure nigeria or we are bound to repeat mistakes of the former USSR.

When you believe you can hold people against their will at gun point

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Hahahaha..... Omenkalives NgeneUkwenu Sarrki Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Ipobexposed ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit DropShot lastpage

Kasie nu obi. Onye Chukwu goziri, mmadu apughi ikocha ya.

What is this one saying? Tell me how ihe is gonna meet that condition? Tell me any Jewish man that will stand for him.. Mind you not Nigeria Jewish leader oooo..

You think the judge that grant him bail with that kinda condition na fool? LOL

Beside where is he now? Still in Kuje hahah..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by firstking01(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
I knew you can never hide the truth for so long....all those bail conditions na wash.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by FunkyMetahuman: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nkem4040:

Fayose and FFK are not Afonjas...get that into your head!
so ffk is now a biafran?
The destroyer of bianca ojuku's pussy? Huh?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by DeeMain(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:

Oji ofo ga ana.

(1) A small trap can catch a huge gorilla, but it will will never capture it. The gorilla must reach its house, even with the trap.

O nna gi muru gi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by KOBOJO: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am an afonja slave and this news just triggered my heart attack cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by myright: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Ogalanyachieze: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Not to be seen in a gathering of more than ten people? What a joke even if he walks in kastina state daura villa at buhari's kitchen millions of people will gather. Not to talk of biafraland Addressing a press conference can be fixed by ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by missuniverse(f): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
shouldn't be in the midst of 10persons...

what about family meeting?

Truth be told, he doesn't need to grant press interview or be in the midst of sme number of persons to continue in his pursuit...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.