Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment (34179 Views)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Kemi Olunloyo Fights Iyabo Ojo: 'Stupid Harlot', Ojo Fires Back 'You're Insane' / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by neky2016: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Continuing in his #FreeTheSheeple movement, Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to the latest controversial sermon by the founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Suleiman, where he preached that the King David's mother was a harlot.

In his post, Daddy Freeze disclosed that there's nothing as biological marriage, as marriage is either legal or a customary institution.

Here's what he wrote;

"Dear Apostle Suleiman,
As a biblical teacher, let me enlighten you on some issues you raised.
-
Firstly, there is no such thing as a 'biological marriage'. Marriage is a legal or customary institution, which has absolutely nothing to do with biology.

Furthermore, David's mother Nitzevet, was only mentioned twice in the entire bible and never for once was her profession declared.
-
David's mother was never explicitly 'named' in the Bible either, Rather, she was mentioned in Psalm 51:5 KJV
[5] Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
As we are all aware, the book of psalms is a book of songs and poetry, which affords both the writer and the reader the luxury of a 'poetic license', to take the context either literally or figuratively as the case may be.
-
Thus it's never a good idea to base any judgement on a verse taken out of psalms or proverbs, to arrive at a conclusive doctrine, since the 'poetic license' often robs that verse of the clarity enjoyed by other more defined scriptures, enabling the reader to arrive at all sorts of crazy conclusions.
-
When David claims in Psalm 139:13-14 KJV
[13] For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. [14] I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. I don't know how I can reconcile something that was 'conceived in sin' to be 'wonderfully made' as we are all aware that the conception of a child, is the biological 'making process'.
-
If you read 1st Samuel 16:16-18 where Saul required the services of the best musician in the land, you can liken the biblical 'David' to 'DAVIDO' of our time, therefore, taking a psalm literally, can equate to taking "taty billion for the akant" as hard core evidence in a court of law.
-
Although the 'antiquities of the Jews' and some other historical books might 'suggest' a very slight similarity to what you preached, without any biblical or concrete historical evidence, should David's descendants be alive today, we could risk lawsuits from both Israel and Canada. ~FRZ (Convener, #FreeTheSheeple movement, leader of the #FreeNation)"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/my-goodluck-charm-okon-lagos-celebrates.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTTg0wHly25/?hl=en

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by fiftynaira(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Daddy yo

FTC

I will not fry beans nor check the prices of garri

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by thesicilian: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
I myself have been searching the Bible since this issue came up and I haven't seen anywhere it was written that David's mother was a harlot.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by NOC1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
i just love this guy freeze, please school those Pastorprenuers wayo men.
god of men, dont be surprise to see there goat head members rushing out to attack freeze

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by softwerk(f): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Only Stephanie Otobo can clarify what he really meant with that statement since she claimed that she always assisted him with choosing 'topics' after 'ending' from the 'back' sad

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kk.. Freeze, I know say u go show face for this one

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Lilaex: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
But tbh this daddy frezz abi wat ever u call him is a fool o! And I don't blame him na una day given am cheep popularity nonsense.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by benedictnsi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nawah ooo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Smellymouth: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
King David be looking at Pasto Suleiman like====" Hollup Pasto Sule, Just Hollup..
You say my mama na Olosho? You say my mama na gbensher? My Mama? "

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by snezBaba: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Criticize Freeze all you want but you cant deny that he made points in the Article...

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Chiedu4Trump: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Instead of him to look for a way and settle issues with his wife, he's here typing rubbish.

this is the type of people that always make others want to commit suicide by jumping off the mainland bridge in lagos because they're tired of people like freeze not minding their own business.

hmm, what am I even saying self cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by dfrost: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerians and reactions.

So the man has ran out of topics to preach in his church? angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by burkingx(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by hollawaley2: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
If you Missed The Video, Watch It Here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ng0yhUnQ5w
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by chuose2: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigeria has too many fake pastors.

There is no where in the bible that they said David's mum was a prostitute.

If Nigerians paid attention to God we won't be getting this kind of rubbish.

God sent Pastor Bosun Emmanuel to warn us about the impending doom of APC,
telling us not to vote in APC! But we no hear. angry
See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

Na our fake Pastor Adeboye & Redeemed supported Buhari

Even went as far as denouncing Bosun Emmanuel who warned us.

Here is the letter

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Silva79(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
freeze is now officially a chemical. He reacts to everything

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by DONSMITH123(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Nukilia: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by DONSMITH123(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Silva79:
freeze is now officially a chemical. He reacts to everything

Speak on the subject. Is he making sense? Look at the message and not who passed the message.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by mrmrmister: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin

I stand with Freezer. grin

#FreezeTheSheeple. cool

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Adecks01(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Both freeze and Apostle should stop debating the bible and pray for right interpretation by holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by helpee(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
David’s Mother Supposedly Committed Adultery

The traditional Jewish answer to why David’s family rejected him is that they all thought that David’s mother had committed adultery and borne him out of wedlock. They thought he was a bastard (in fact, the word “stranger” in Psalm 69:8 has the same Hebrew root as muzar, meaning “bastard”). The traditional Jewish story is stated briefly below.

David’s father, Jesse, was the son of Obed, who was the son of Boaz, who married Ruth, the Moabite woman. The Jewish traditional law explicitly forbade Hebrew women from marrying Moabite men because of how the Moabites treated the Israelites when they were wandering in the desert after fleeing Egypt. But the law was unclear about whether or not a Hebrew man could marry a Moabite woman. Boaz believed that the law allowed such a marriage, which is why he married Ruth.

However, according to Jewish tradition, Boaz died on the night that he and Ruth were married (Midrash, Zuta, Ruth 4). Many believed that his death proved that God had condemned Boaz’ marriage to Ruth, and had punished him accordingly.

However, even though Boaz and Ruth had only been intimate for that one night, she conceived and gave birth to Obed.

Obed was then viewed as illegitimately born, as was his own son, Jesse. Nevertheless, both of these men labored hard in learning the Torah and loving God and so the conduct of their lives helped convince the surrounding communities that though Boaz had sinned, they themselves were accepted by God as part of the covenant community. Jesse married a Jewish girl named Nizbeth (Babylonian Talmud, Baba Batra 91a).

After Jesse had been married for many years, had fathered seven sons with Nizbeth, and had gained honor as a righteous man and spiritual leader in the community, doubts began to fill his mind about whether or not his line and seed were permanently polluted by his Moabite blood. It was at this point that he resolved to cease all sexual relations with Nizbeth. He did this out of love for her, because she, as a pure Israelite, would be sinning to be married to someone who was of impure Moabite ancestry.

Furthermore, Jesse began to doubt the legitimacy of his seven sons. If he was impure, then his children were illegitimate and impure as well.

So Jesse, wanting a legitimate heir, came up with a plan to have a son in the same way that his forefather Abraham had done: through relations with his wife’s Canaanite maidservant. Whether Jesse was viewed by God as a true Israelite or just as a Moabite convert to Judaism, the law allowed him to marry a female convert to Judaism. If he obtained a son from this union, this son would be recognized by all as a legitimate heir, thus securing Jesse’s family line.

When the Canaanite woman was told of this plan, she did not want to participate, for she loved Nizbeth, and had seen the pain that she had gone through by being separated from her husband for so many years. So she told Nizbeth about Jesse’s plan, and the two of them decided to do what Laban had done so many years earlier with Leah and Rachel. So on the night that Jesse was to have relations with the Canaanite maidservant, she switched places with her Nizbeth. On that night, Nizbeth conceived, and Jesse remained ignorant of what had taken place. (My wife says that for this to work, Jesse must have been drunk. Same goes for Jacob.)

But several months later, Nizbeth began to show that she was with child, and her seven sons, as well as her husband, all believed that she had committed adultery. The sons wanted to kill their adulterous mother by stoning (as the law called for) and her illegitimate baby with her, but out of love for his wife, Jesse intervened. Nizbeth did not reveal to her husband that the child was his, for she did not want to embarrass him by revealing the truth of what had happened. Instead, she chose to bear the shame of their son, much as her ancestress Tamar was prepared to be burned rather than bring public shame upon Judah, her father-in-law and the father of her child (Genesis 38:24-25).

David the Shepherd

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by okoliexpress: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Pavore9: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
All those Yahoo boy Pastors​ and Apostles will be forming theologians when indeed they know nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm.... his members coming for head soon
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by kaptaneSaka(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
what do you expect from a man than change to Christian because of business... #he called himself to be a pastor..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by nairalandfreak(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
True freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
I dont know who to choose whether the wife beater( aka freeze) or the abortionist (aka ashew.o Suleiman).

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman's "David's Mother Was A Harlot" Comment by fleps(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wow! My God. Good analysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown's Billboard Spotted In Time-square, New York / "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) / Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.