Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1127 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by wowdiva: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: . by danot1030: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
wowdiva:

Did you know N100k worth of cash 30 years ago is now worth N4k?
While N100k worth of Gold is now worth N4.4million ?
Discover how to start a profitable 24 Karat Pure Gold investment business with as low as 170k and turn it to over 1 million naira in few weeks... Comment below "I want more details to be contacted shortly.

This information is not for everybody, but only few people that would like to learn how to start a profitable Gold business and start making serious income.
And you have to be teachable.

Ps: It requires 170k to get started. Only ask for more details if and only you are able to afford that. Let's avoid wasting each others time.
Ps: You will see the ONE reason why Gold investment is one of the best in the world, and it will amaze you why almost nobody know this ONE thing.

Be among the few Nigerians who have discovered a new way to earn money with gold easily. Check my signature for contact details.

Can we talk or chat? Am interested in this business.

godwind753@gmail.com phone and whatsapp 08162782389.
Re: . by Dollabiz: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
Below
Re: . by blackman84: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
I'm also interested in the biz, but I need a detailed information about it. You can inbox me on my mail: wasiuoye.10ng@gmail.com or Whatsapp me on this number: 07062772224. I look forward to hearing from you. Tnx
Re: . by garriboy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Email me on kelechiunagwu@yahoo.com I'm interested.

wowdiva:

Discover how to start a profitable 24 Karat Pure Gold investment business with as low as 170k and turn it to over 1 million naira in few weeks... Comment below "I want more details to be contacted shortly.

This information is not for everybody, but only few people that would like to learn how to start a profitable Gold business and start making serious income.

Ps: It requires 170k to get started. Only ask for more details if and only you are able to afford that. Let's avoid wasting each others time.
Ps: You will see the ONE reason why Gold investment is one of the best in the world, and it will amaze you why almost nobody know this ONE thing.

Be among the few Nigerians who have discovered a new way to earn money with gold easily. Check my signature for contact details.
Re: . by bello73(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
muhammadbellod73@gmail.com
Re: . by jamace(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmm. I smell scam.

Check the wrong spelling of H.Q as H.O in Corporate. grin grin grin
Re: . by blessedez(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
wowdiva:

wow send me the details amagwudavid@gmail.com
Re: . by Burgerlomo: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2017
I'm also interested so please send me more details
msmunique7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Vouch For Clone2020 / Vmware Workstation 12 Download / 13nigerian Banks & Mmos To Start Cardless ATM Withdrawal & POS Payment This July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.