Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) (1016 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by patogist: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/jublilation-in-aba-after-nnamdi-kanu.html

The news reaching me now is that IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu has been released after more than 14months in jail. Aba in Abia state has storm the road to celebrate his release after more than a year in Jail. See more pics after the cut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
oh Lamar!

I can see the joy on their faces

it's been a long journey I must say..

to you oh Nnamdi son of Kanu Nnwankwo,

you have been set free

go out with merriment and sin no more.

Buhari must hear of your victory

and his heart will be bitter
bit you have nothing to worry about

as his days are already short.

let's wait till Friday

I heard it's the only day he comes out of his hiding place grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by gsmphoneseller: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
No be small thing ooo

1 Like

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by Edenoscar(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Massive celebration omo see crowd,so ipob get supporters like this Dem for no release am
awon werey

1 Like

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by vayne(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Edenoscar:
Massive celebration omo see crowd,so ipob get supporters like this
Dem for no release am

awon werey

hope you are not one of the Afonjas who bragged that Nnamdi will never come out if you are

then shame on you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by Ashez: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
finally

2 Likes

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by hucienda: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
wow ... no be small tin o

1 Like

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by afonjaninja: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
patogist:
http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/jublilation-in-aba-after-nnamdi-kanu.html

The news reaching me now is that IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu has been released after more than 14months in jail. Aba in Abia state has storm the road to celebrate his release after more than a year in Jail. See more pics after the cut
Afonja come and see another HBP thread o... https://www.nairaland.com/3761159/yoruba-politicians-yoruba-english-pronunciation#55892341

1 Like

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by Edenoscar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
benedictnsi:

hope you are not one of the Afonjas who bragged that Nnamdi will never come out if you are

then shame on you!!!
omo nobody dey my area again everybody don go celebrate,old,young,sick,pregnant,i didnt ipob has supporters like this in my own backyard

2 Likes

Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by haywire07(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
So what next for him?
Re: Jublilation In Aba After Nnamdi Kanu Was Granted Bail (photos) by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
This country is a zoo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why I Oppose Buhari –fayose / Street Traders Stone KAI Officer To Death In Lagos / How Stupid Can Nigeria Government Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.