Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,160 members, 7,807,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua (529 Views)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
So many times people think they know what they are doing until they are put to a test by a superior evidence. The evidence of men is their eyes. Someone will say if I can not see with my eyes I will never believe this thing. What difference does it makes? You are dominated by your senses.

You should know by now that anything that is visible doesn't need faith to authenticate them. What about a blind man, how does he confirm that what you are telling him is actually? The same sense rules confirm them all. But when it comes to spiritual matter forget your senses. You heard me well. It's spiritual and beyond the reach of your imagination.

When it comes to identifying the prophet of God Almighty, if you are not a prophet and do not have a clue about how the spiritual world operates, how could you know who's a prophet and who is not. I read some folks talk about men of God Almighty as if they are one of them. Instead they are full natural breed who has never seen visions or had a dream in their lives.

Only the demons in your lives will hate prophet T. B. Joshua of God Almighty. You got to love him. But if you allow those fouls spirits operating in the hearts​ of disobedient scorners and jesters you will find yourself fighting against the lord God Almighty.

Someone says how do know these things? The world is divided into two parts the good and the evil. Evil is bad and have no brother or sister yet it seeks for brethren by force initiating men in the evil there by corrupting their tongues to utter idoi words which are not true.

We are the people of truth and we prevail over weapons of humanity and their futile plans. I am born again that means initiation. Deepest water of the Holy Spirit. If you are there you will hear my voice if you are not, you will remember I said you are in the other side of the battle of ages.

March on weapon of Satanic destruction and the glory of the father God Almighty. Prayers

We the People of God Almighty love you prophet of God Almighty in Christ Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by orisa37: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
lightblazingnow:
So many times people think they know what they are doing until they are put to a test by a superior evidence. The evidence of men is their eyes. Someone will say if I can not see with my eyes I will never believe this thing. What difference does it makes? You are dominated your senses.

You should know by now that anything that is visible doesn't need faith to authenticate them. What about a blind man, how does he confirm that what you are telling him is actually? The same sense rules confirm them all. But when it comes to spiritual matter forget your senses. You heard me well. It's spiritual and beyond the reach of your imagination.

When it comes to identifying the prophet of God Almighty, if you are not a prophet and do not have a clue about how the spiritual world operates, how could you know who's a prophet and who is not. I read some folks talk about men of God Almighty as if they are one of them. Instead they are full natural breed who has never seen visions or had a dream in their lives.

Only the demons in your lives will hate prophet T. B. Joshua of God Almighty. You got to love him. But if you allow those fouls spirits operating in the hearts​ of disobedient scorners and jesters you will find yourself fighting against the lord God Almighty.

We the People of God Almighty love you prophet of God Almighty in Christ Jesus name. Amen.

It's true.
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Grace
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fight
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Grace
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
T.B
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by Amberon: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
I love TB J.

1 Like

Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Find
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 4:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Prayers
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2017
Strength
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
Now he is moving
Re: Only The Demon's In Your Life Will Hate Prophet T.B. Joshua by lightblazingnow(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Sure thing

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Was Not Religious, Would She Be A Better Country? / Bishop Emma Isong Compares Pastors With Footballers: See Brainwashing / Mary And Jesus In Islam....part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.