Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man (34064 Views)

Jack Ma Once Said,’ When Selling To Close Friends And Family, Take Note / Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by joshkiddies: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
A Nigerian man has taken to Instagram, @Skinnochi, to blast a South African delivery company, 'netflorist', of having a xenophobic agenda against Nigerians.

According to Skinnochi, he ordered for a bottle of champagne and flowers from the company, but got a reply of they not being comfortable selling to him, even after he had submitted his I.D and proof of address.

Here's what he wrote;

"In case you are thinking of ordering gifts from www.netflorist.co.za and you are BLACK or worse still not South African they will be UNCOMFORTABLE to sell to you"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/we-feel-uncomfortable-selling-to-you.html

2 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's not how to do businesses, profit first.

If I really want to know that they are serious, MTN, DSTV , SHOPRITE should just vex and say they are no more doing business with us, not a company selling flowers! Who flowers EPP, if not event decorators!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by zolapower: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Don't know why Nigerians still do business with dis Pooh called south Africa. Does it mean we don't av champagne and flower in other part of the world ? That serves the customer right anyways . Next time make do with what u av. U want to come up here one day and show off like that davido billionaire friend who insulted Davido for spending 11m in one night,with the champagne u bought abi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
If it is a white man they will bow down and lick his nyash and balls angry

Useless hiv/aids south Africans

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by eleojo23: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
South Africans need deliverance from inferiority complex.

17 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by shotin(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nonsense angry
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Lilaex: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
South Africans sha I no blame dem.
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by burkingx(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
angry
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by sotall(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
ok
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by smartty68(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
South Africans should vamus for all I care

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Alitair(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
undecided Forming for me on top of my money kwa....

1 Like

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by orledaj(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
F**k them

2 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Moblord(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
baaaaastards

4 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by bayocanny: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Make I boil bread?

1 Like

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Booked,,,,,,

Lemme read first,,,,,
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is bad no matter the race sad. In the other news Nnamdi Kanu is out cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Ekowise(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Stupid
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Kanoute(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
southi own don too much sha..... well sha if our country was in order this poo would not happen... smh

3 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by holluphemydavid(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
dis south african self,cant we do without boycott dem or wot..am not understanding

4 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Obidikejr(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is new... South Africans.. Those guys are lesser humans

5 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by EmekaBlue(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
those savages really hate nigerians

5 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by WaleOsu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
I no blame them...why champagne? buy alomo,this thing for no happen

9 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Extrazee: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
South Africans and xenophobia are like bread and butter.

7 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by GloriaNinja(f): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
SOUTH AFRICA NO BE COUNTRY
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by charistim(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Idontbilivit
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
The freedom Nelson Mandela fought for South Africa is a political one they don't have economic freedom

3 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by MARKone(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
We are architects of our own problems. Nigerians can be dubious sha.

2 Likes

Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by Obidikejr(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alitair:
undecided
Forming for me on top of my money kwa....
Lol them own is too much naw
Re: South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man by jonnytad(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
We feel ridiculed, compelled by our leaders to by from you. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks And Blood Money. / List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 / Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.