Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Check Out 15 Weird Things To Notice Each Time You M@sturbate {1 Is A Shocker} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out 15 Weird Things To Notice Each Time You M@sturbate {1 Is A Shocker} (994 Views)

Vaseline Crew! Com & M@sturbate Alongside Dis Chic Usin Cucumber On Herself(vide / Vaseline Gang! Female Banker Feeling H0rny Rushes Into Toilet To m@sturbate(vide / Vaseline Squad! Oya Come And M@sturbate Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 15 Weird Things To Notice Each Time You M@sturbate {1 Is A Shocker} by haryo27(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Here are a lot of quotes about how life is about obstacles, fun, and hard work, but I would also like to create a quote that says life is about distractions.

Just think about the number of times, you’ve went to do something and some sort of distraction got in the way? (It doesn’t matter if you got distracted yourself or something else interrupted you.)

Distractions happen at the most random, ridiculous times and that includes when you’re m@sturbating.
Distractions while you’re m@sturbating can range from your phone beeping to listening for the front door to open and your parents to come in the house.

Then there are those distractions that happen in your mind. You might be mid-stroke then suddenly remember the answer to that science question. Or maybe you might suddenly get a brilliant idea about what to get bae for his/her birthday. Then there are those little things that you will notice that will distract you.

I have previously written about random things you notice while having s3x, while doing butt stuff, and while giving a bl0wj0b. This week, it’s all about m@sturbation. Check out these weird things that you will notice when you m@sturbate.

1. The feel of your fingertips

I didn’t know my fingers got that wrinkly after a shower.

2. That little hangnail on your one finger.

Owwwww.

Read more @http://www.dope9jagist.com/2017/04/check-out-15-weird-things-to-notice.html

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Must Know Before You Marry A Pastor / Woman,45,claims She Is Married To A Train Station Which She Has Sex With / Is It Possible To Be Married Without Doing Shoki Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.