Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got This Invite From ACR Group (16323 Views)

I Just Got This Invite From ACR Group / Just Got A Job Interview Invite From Magdala, Who Else Got It? / Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by apollo13(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
patogist:
Dog for sale 22k price negotiable

Call/whatsapp 07038761993
You better move this your advert to somewhere else! Dogs for sale kor donkey for sale Ni
Lolz! Guy easy bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by Sezua(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2017
patogist:
Dog for sale 22k price negotiable
Call/whatsapp 07038761993
on a job thread Really?

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by pastorgrace: 7:51pm On May 11, 2017
A couple of days ago, my daughter got this same message to come for interview with ACR Group at no 95, ikorodu road, fadeyi, Lagos.
I followed her there because when she googled what the company is into, she was redirected to nairaland.com then she got this forum of plenty comments.
But i told her to get ready that i will follow her there.
When we got there they presented her a job and a business opportunity, she got interested in the business opportunity besause of the benefits.
Then we decided to take the risk
Today she's glad.
My daughter is a graduate from Uniport and she actually came from PH for the interview in Lagos.
The company ACR Group is NOT FAKE.
Please because you are not qualified does not mean that other people that are invited should not attend just tell them to go and try for themselves if they want an occupation.
They actually have a salary job also, they might get the job.

They are changing peoples lives positively, what do you have and what have you offered anyone that holds the potential for massive success.

I hate this nairaland because it is full of naysayers.

ACR Group no 95, fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos is legit, they are very very very real, i have proof.
If you are reading this and you think i am telling lie, only one way to find out, just acknowledge the invitation if you really got one, attend the interview and then join ACR GROUP, and be patient for just 2weeks or thereabouts, you will be glad you did.

God Bless.
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by corpershun: 7:23am On May 13, 2017
pastorgrace:
A couple of days ago, my daughter got this same message to come for interview with ACR Group at no 95, ikorodu road, fadeyi, Lagos.
I followed her there because when she googled what the company is into, she was redirected to nairaland.com then she got this forum of plenty negative comments.
After a while she decided not to go for the interview because people say they are scam and GNLD people.
When we got there they presented her a job and a business opportunity, she got interested in the business opportunity besause of the benefits.
Then the requirements was one thing that almost got her pissed off, when she came out to tell me that she was asked to pay money, i then followed her inside to ask what he money is for, then they explained to me that she is going to get a start-up package and a training. The money she was asked to pay is less than N8,000 naira, then we decided to take the risk, she went to the ATM to give them the money.
Today she's glad that she payed the money.
My daughter is a graduate from Uniport and she actually came from PH for the interview in Lagos.

The company ACR Group is NOT FAKE. Who ever comes here to say they are into GNLD is right but they are not fake.
Please because you are not interested does not mean that other people that are invited should not attend or be interested, just tell them to go and try for themselves if they want an occupation.

What do you have against GNLD anyways. they sell drugs and so what?
They are changing peoples lives positively, GNLD is owned by a man, you are also a man, what do you have and what have you offered anyone that holds the potential for massive success.

ACR Group no 95, fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos is legit, they are very very very real, i have proof.
If you are reading this and you think i am telling lie, only one way to find out, just acknowledge the invitation if you really got one, attend the interview and then join ACR GROUP, and be patient for just 2weeks or thereabouts, you will be glad you did.

God Bless.

SCAM!!! Nice Format Daughter ko Son ni.

2 Likes

Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by femidejulius(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2017
pastorgrace:
I followed her there because when she googled what the company is into, she was redirected to nairaland.com then she got this forum of plenty negative comments.
After a while she decided not to go for the interview because people say they are scam and GNLD people.
Then the requirements was one thing that almost got her pissed off, when she came out to tell me that she was asked to pay money, i then followed her inside to ask what he money is for, then they explained to me that she is going to get a start-up package and a training. The money she was asked to pay is less than N8,000 naira, then we decided to take the risk, she went to the ATM to give them the money.
The company ACR Group is NOT FAKE. Who ever comes here to say they are into GNLD is right but they are not fake.
Please because you are not interested does not mean that other people that are invited should not attend or be interested, just tell them to go and try for themselves if they want an occupation.

They are changing peoples lives positively, GNLD is owned by a man, you are also a man, what do you have and what have you offered anyone that holds the potential for massive success.

God Bless.

SCAM in capital letters. Run! Run!! Run!!!
They deceive you to think you are coming for a good job interview. You come all the way from Port Harcourt to Lagos. Why don't you state in your invite that they should come with 8k to Lagos and learn about how to sell drugs? Why deceive unsuspecting job sellers? Wicked fellows

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by PrinceFola(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2017
pastorgrace:

God Bless.
Oh boy see perfect and arranged scamming of END TIME GLND!!!
Wehdone Sir!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by poshpimkiey(f): 1:17pm On May 30, 2017
I got a mail from some Smart Careers for interview with A C R group Nigeria. The mail was sent to about 90 other people. It wasn't a test message invite but to my mail inbox. The test/interview is slated for tomorrow at he same 95 fadeyi. Shey I will not kukuma sleep in my house bayi.
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by apollo13(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2017
pastorgrace:

God Bless.
Pastor! Wehdone sir! Am sure you're definitely one of them, hope you" supposed" daughter is doing well. Rubbish!!!
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by apollo13(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2017
pastorgrace:

God Bless.
Pastor! Wehdone sir! Am sure you're definitely one of them, hope your " supposed" daughter is doing well. Rubbish!!!
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by Next2Bezee(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2017
poshpimkiey:
I got a mail from some Smart Careers for interview with A C R group Nigeria. The mail was sent to about 90 other people. It wasn't a test message invite but to my mail inbox. The test/interview is slated for tomorrow at he same 95 fadeyi. Shey I will not kukuma sleep in my house bayi.

They have invited me for interview taya. Tons of msgs on email and sms, just free them.
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by fortunes01: 3:09pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=pastorgrace post=56431411]A couple of days ago, my daughter got this same message to come for interview with ACR Group at no 95, ikorodu road, fadeyi, Lagos.

God Bless

Hahahahaha.... Paito grace
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by poshpimkiey(f): 10:56am On May 31, 2017
Next2Bezee:

They have invited me for interview taya. Tons of msgs on email and sms, just free them.
Thanks guys
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by quietboy: 12:12am On Jul 30, 2017
I just got a message from them now that I should come for interview on Monday 31st of July by 9am, and I should come with my credentials and two passport
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by tee4naija(m): 3:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Guy! No waste ur time. I don go there once.Those guys own pass GNLD.

quote author=quietboy post=58964269]I just got a message from them now that I should come for interview on Monday 31st of July by 9am, and I should come with my credentials and two passport [/quote]
Re: Who Got This Invite From ACR Group by Oliviaolive(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
I got one exactly like this but as an email.
Na wa oh and i almost fell for it.
Chai God pls surprise me ohhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whytecleon Ltd Calling / The Nigerian Army Is Recruiting / Seven Up Graduate Trainee 2022 Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.