Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Increase / Download Speed Of A School Wifi - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Increase / Download Speed Of A School Wifi (771 Views)

See The World's First Flying Car That Can Fly And Drive With A Speed Of 200mph / Pls Help, How Do I Increase My Download Speed? / Check Out The Download Speed Of Glo, Is This A Technical Glitch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase / Download Speed Of A School Wifi by Olaryinkah: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pls guys i need your assistance.... We have a 4G network with very strong bandwidth in my school, wic is really helping me to get tutorial videos on online, download software at an amazing speed like download 4gb file in 30mins. Now after I login to the WiFi I can't download again, I think the speed have bn limited, even to load a page is now problem, but I understand y they did that, cos of fellow students that misuse it... But the WiFi is really helping academically and building my skills. Please help me on how I can increase the speed back and hide my profile so they won't discover. Though I have tried some VPN software but not working
Re: How To Increase / Download Speed Of A School Wifi by Saddam: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
4G/wifi

Re: How To Increase / Download Speed Of A School Wifi by peacebirdone: 2:13am On Apr 29, 2017
It's mostly from your isp. They begin fast and then go slow. You could change to an newer isp.

You could call 08067240446. They do good networking.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" / Sell Your Gift Cards To Us At Affordable Rates, We're Tested, Trusted, And Legit / Apteh Students Accp Here Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.