Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out (50925 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Man Beaten Blue & Black After He's Found With Hammer In A Ceiling In Lagos / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by chimah3(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haba!
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by RALPHOW(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
Aww! That's so bad. When your supposed bestie becomes your nightmare. God please give my husband enough sense and temper-control before he finds me..amen

AM TOTALLY AGAINST ABUSE BY HUSBAND
BUT I WILL LIKE TO ADVICE TO CONTROL YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU GET MARRIED[i][/i]
MOST OF THE BEATING ARE ALWAYS CAUSED BY WOMEN RUNNING MOUTH
MEN PLEASE THIS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BEAT YOUR WIFE, INFACT YOU ARE AN ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN IF
YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by artworks1: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
I would like to hear the other side of the story before I pass judgment... undecided

By the way if he actually did hit her with a hammer I doubt if she will be alive to tell the story

2 Likes

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerian police? u guys are nuisance, arresting battered woman
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by MsFaith: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Violence
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Mesutlewy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
wickedness
why must Nigeria police engage themselves in anything bad ?
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by KKKWHITE(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lets know the offence the woman committed first before passing judgement .
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by madjune(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Scene 2 enters Barrister Ugwuonye.

What next?
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
our women no fit fight but dem go dey push man to d edge

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by watchindelta(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
shoo the man can kill undecided undecided
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by beautiful232(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
GOD!!
may your children never see evil....
May I never spend the rest of my life with an animal call,hubby

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Zenlife: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
No smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by klax(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Some men are just baboon. Stop beating or battering woman, you moral f u c ker can't you think? If you are fed up of woman simply send her packing and that is final why all these animal behaviour for gooddness sake

The company he work for should fire him a man who could do this to his claimed love wife then the staffs of the company are not safe.

3 Likes

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by AuroraB(f): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is she likely going back to the man?
If so...
How can she love him again

I'm wondering ooooo undecided
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by fortune1968: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
blueandbirds:
Her husband is hirekiller..how can a man do this to his wife? This is so sad mane..
That's what people will say now .It is only those who have experienced the NASTY nature of some women that will know ..I know . Most of them are really bad.

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Blame it on "Oil price"
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by deflover(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
So she had to mention he works for mobil
And if he looses his job
What will he use to pay the kids fees
Women have no sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by fortune1968: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Repairnigeria:
end time husband God save Ladys from these beast husband
Sincerely yours ,99.9% of women are WORST THAN BEAST .When it concerns relationship with their Husband

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by piagetskinner(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
some men are extremely wicked oo...choi

I know alot of women don't have control over their mouths.... but that doesn't warrant using a hammer on her head...could break her skull
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
No "graphic pic" warning embarassed
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by cuteboy2: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Marcofranz:
undecided every one is bashing the man, no one is talking about the woman, some women can be trouble, she must have done something to warrant such. I'm not saying the man did right this is a one sided story

I find this rather disturbing. I detest violence in any form. The man should have just left the house no matter the level of provocation.

But women sha! They can provoke the devil to commit suicide. If you follow their mouth, you can commit murder.
Some women can even initiate the physical fight, attacking the man any object nearby. They forget, they are not physically strong.

Now the whole world will look at him as the monster. I feel sorry for the children who have to endure this trauma and the shame.

I sympathize with the woman. She doesn ot deserve to be abused. If they cannot tolerate each other, they should stay apart until they can sort out their problems
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by neocortex: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Another cave man on the lose,
it seems we have lots of them in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Repairnigeria(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
fortune1968:
Sincerely yours ,99.9% of women are WORST THAN BEAST .When it concerns relationship with their Husband
what warrant a man to break head with hammer if relationship is not working then part ways someone gave birth to these person
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Paulipopor: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
You want justice for this woman? good! and you publicized it? what about money for the feeding/school fees of the 5 children? i mean what will the children eat when their father is in prison?

Here's what i am trying to say. There should have been some quiet way to sort out the issue. The woman gets justice, the man keeps his job and children are okay.

My opinion.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by freethesheeple(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Erngie:
Aww! That's so bad. When your supposed bestie becomes your nightmare. God please give my husband enough sense and temper-control before he finds me..amen

after marrying the God sent man,Go and Bleep ur ex or live a Promiscious life and see if he wont hammer ur head open with a Hammer.
No man,i say no man batters his wife in vain.
Women are too loose with yeye words and Provocation.some men cant take it any more.
For me,any times my wife opens her mouth to bash me,i just take a bottle of gulder or star!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by Zedoo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haaaa.... Well its better to cry outside a mansion.....than inside one bedroom flat....according to ndi my man must be rich....
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by tooth4tooth: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kobicove:
I would like to hear the other side of the story before I pass judgment... undecided

By the way if he actually hit her with a hammer I doubt if she will be alive to tell the story
I tire oo.Even if people want to bring the man down,that can still be done by telling the real truth.Hammer could have left the woman with a fractured skull,coma or death.The man hit the woman with an object no doubt,definitely not hammer as claimed by the facebook user.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by BALLOSKI: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hammer on a woman, the mother of your kids. Too bad.
Re: Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out by lailo: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Find out the evil the woman first commited b4 u begin to ask for justice.Women are not saints in domestic violence.#adultery#murder attempt etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sows A Seed With A Stolen SUV In Church In Lagos & Was Arrested / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Photos: I Regret Slashing My Girlfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade – Lagos Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.